42.

A true human death

A true human death.

Nobodies POV

Newt gently lays down his exhausted daughter, her head sweaty and pounding.

It was her 18th birthday. Her last human birthday.

Star opens her eyes and she stares up at her father in fright. "I'm scared." Star whispers

Newt tears up, gently placing a kiss on her head. "It's okay sweetheart, it's okay to be scared." Newt says

"I don't want to die." Star whispers

Newt shakes his head. "Your not dying Star." Newt says "yes I am dad, and you need to admit it." Star whispers

....

Newt holds a sobbing Tina. His heart rips into two.

....

Star was breathing heavily, her heart pounding. She didn't want her family to see the process, she knew it was going to be horrible.

Star struggles for air, which she soon won't need. Her eyes moving rapidly across the room, searching.

Star wanted her mom, she didn't want to die alone, suddenly.....

Stars heart finally gives out, stilling for all of eternity.

Star's eyes flutter shut, her skin dulling, greying to take the color of the dead. Her veins showing through her skin, her hair losing their shine.

Star Valentine Scamander was dead.

....

Jack completely breaks down when he longer can hear her labored breathing, tears streaming down his face.

It hurt so much more then he thought it would.

Jack feels a warm body at his feet and he looks down. Jack tears up and he softly picks up Lucifer.

In that moment they need each other. Lucifer knew his owner was suffering.

....

The venom in her body stills, not moving once through her body.

Her body stif and cold, colder then it has ever been.

....

Jack was still at her door but he sighs, he knows it will take a lot longer then a hour or even a day.

He read of these transformations and he knew that they are painful and long. He hopes Star would survive it.

....

Soon the venom in Stars body finally responds and makes work. Wrapping itself her heart and into her veins, hardening her skin.

The venom was killing every healthy cell in her body, turning her something other then human.

....

Newt paces in front of his fireplace, a book in his hand, but he couldn't focus, worry was worming his way through his bones.

....

At night.

Tina enters her daughters room, her heart breaking at her form.

Tina came in to change and bathe her. She knew Star liked to bathe at night and she wants to do something for her daughter.

Tina, runs a sponge down her cold body, caressing her hair, which was brittle to the touch.

Tina let's a tear fall before wiping it away, her daughter was going to come back to her, no matter what form she takes.

She has to come back.

....

With her mother gone.

Stars hair slowly thicken, regaining its rich color, her body mending, filling her veins with pure vampire venom.

Her skin regaining color, her lips reddening. The bags under her eyes disappearing.

She looked beautiful and angelic, the blonde locks formed into a halo.

But she was not an angel....she was a predator.

A vampire.

....

See I did say I was going to die....not exactly what you were expecting but I did die a true human death.....

Maybe not human....