46.

Perfect kiss

Perfect kiss.

Nobodies POV

The Great Hall.

Star glares at Lily, who taunts her, holding her favorite desert, chocolate.

"I hate you." Star growls

Lily chuckles and she slowly eats the chocolate, moaning.

James pauses, he just entered the hall and he looks confused. "Are you trying to seduce Star." James ask

Lily chokes, while Star falls into fits of laughter, practically dying.

"Who's trying to seduce Star." Remus ask, sitting down besides Star. "Lily, she's being weird." James says

Star laughs harder. "Shut up Star and I so wasn't trying to seduce her!" Lily yells

"Tha-that's what you get for being a total bitch Lily." Star yells through her laughter. "Shut up Star." Lily yells, slapping her on the breast.

Making her gasp.

Remus and James stare widely.

"Did you just smack me on the boob." Star says "yeah! what are going to do about it!" Lily says, smacking it again, making her gasp again.

"What the fuck is happening." Remus whispers to James. "I don't know but I want to see what happens." James whispers

Soon it was an outright war, both smacking each other on the boob.

....

Lily is hurting, she was clutching at her shock were soar. "Can we sprain your boobs." Lily ask, clutching her chest.

Remus and James were quietly laughing.

Star was completely okay, she's a vampire and heals rapidly. But she wants to make her friend feel better and motions to her chest. "You should see the other guys." Star says

Lily smiles. "I hate you so much." Lily says

"You guys are so weird." Remus says "and that was really hot." James says

Star shoves James, chuckling.

....

"Star are you okay, she did hit you pretty hard

"Star are you okay, she did hit you pretty hard." Remus ask, as they walk to there dorm. Thank Merlin there weren't any classes.

Star chuckles, grabbing his hand. "You can check if you want." Star teases, placing his hand on her breast.

Remus eyes widen and he gulps, he looks down at his hand which was resting on her soft mound.

This was moving so fast, one moment they were walking down the hall and another he's groping her.

Star moves her hand from his wrist which was still resting on her breast.

Remus was scared to move. This was his first time touching a woman's breast.

"Star." Remus says his voice trembling. His hand subconsciously squeezing. Star gently places a hand on Remus's neck, softly kissing him on the jaw.

The movement causing his hand to slip into her shirt. Remus face flushes red.

Star begins kissing down his neck, her eyes darkening. Remus whines, just a little.

Suddenly Stars eyes widen when she realizes what she's doing.

Her teeth were lengthening.

"Oh god, what am I doing! I'm so sorry Remus! Your my friend!" Star says

Star automatically pulls away, closing her shirt, she looks remorseful, walking off.

Remus looks down guilty. Did he do something wrong. But before he can kick himself, Star walks back.

"Remi I just wanted to tell you, it's not your fault. I really like you but I can't do this to you. Maybe you'll understand one day." Star says

She can back because she remembered how insecure he was and it hurt to think she caused that.

Star goes to leave but Remus calls after her, grabbing Star by the hand, pulling her into him, grabbing the back of her head and kissing her.

Star melts into the kiss, grabbing at his shirt, pulling him closer.

Remus grabs her waist and presses his body firmly into hers.

This was Remus first kiss. And it couldn't be more perfect.

Star may say she can't be with him, but he will win her over, he's not the most confident or experienced but with what had just happened.

He's not going to just let go of her.

Star moans softly against his lips, hands coming up and curling her arms around his his neck.