10.

"Good job

"Good job."

Nobodies POV

Star stands in the middle of the forbidden woods, arms crossed.

Narcissa stands besides her, shifting nervously. Snape was on Stars other side, hands in his pockets. He looked like he didn't want to be there.

Regulus was besides his cousin, biting his bottom lip.

None of them wanted to be there. Well except for Bellatrix and Lucius.

"Why am I here exactly." Star ask

"We want you to join us." Lucius says "yeah that's never going to happen." Star says "I don't think you'll have a choice. You do know why your here in the first place, right?" Lucius ask

Stars eyes darken.

Lucius had threatened Jacks life. Star holds back her growl. "Why me? Why me out of everyone here." Star ask

"Your a Scamander and Lord Voldemort wants you, he says that you have great potential." Bellatrix says

"I would never join that nose less bastard! And if you threaten my brother ever again! I will cut you open, mouth to anus! And I'm not afraid to get a little dirty." Star snarls

Lucius's eyes darken. But before he can step forward and say anything more, Bellatrix stops him.

"Star, come on you know me." Bellatrix coos, her eyes glowing pink.

Star begins feeling dizzy, her face scrunches up in confusion, "what-" Star breaths, she stumbles.

But before she can fall, Regulus catches her, he looks up at Bellatrix. "You don't need to do this Bella." Regulus says

Bellatrix shoots him a look, before kneeling in front of Star, making sure to keep eye contact.

Earlier she casted a siren spell on herself, she knew Star would react like this.

"Come on baby, join us.....It would...make me so very happy." Bellatrix words were breathless, music to Stars ears.

Bellatrix chose her words carefully, she didn't want Star to snap out of it before the spell took hold of her completely.

Star slowly nods, leaning towards her, pushing herself from Regulus's grip, trying to get to her mistress.

My mistress, those words were whispered into her mind. Her eyes clouding, glowing pink as the spell takes hold of her completely.

Bellatrix smirks, grabbing Star by the jaw. Her little pet. Star whimpers at her mistresses grip.

"Good job Bellatrix." Lucius praises, actually impressed.

Snape gnaws at his bottom lip, oh this is bad.

"Cissy take Star to her dorm, we have much to do." Bellatrix demands

Narcissa nods quickly, walking over, grabbing Star by the arm, making her whine.

"No Star, no whining, go with Narcissa and act normal, I don't need any of those blood traitors getting suspicious." Bellatrix says

Star pouts as she's taken away from her beloved.

....

Lily spots Narcissia and Star and she runs over, worried. Star would never hang out with Lucius's girlfriend, she hates the bastard with a passion.

"Star! Why are you with Black." Lily ask, noticing Stars wobbly movements.

"Don't worry Evans, I found her in the bathroom, she was passed out, she's absolutely plastered. I couldn't leave her like that." Narcissa says

Star looks flushed, her head lolling, she looked drunk.

"Oh." Lily says, struck. Narcissa was actually a good person, but she hanged out with the wrong crowd, now she's thought to be as evil as the others, that's why it was shocking to Lily.

"Thank you, oh my Merlin. Star, what happened." Lily ask, grabbing Star from Narcissia's grip.

Star stumbles into Lily, making Lily lose her footing for a second. But Lily catches herself, righting Star.

Star moans softly, her head was pounding, now that she was away from Bellatrix.

Narcissia looks worried, she didn't want to get caught, she never wanted any of this to happen, but she had to make Lucius proud.

"I can help you take her if you want." Narcissia says

"Just help me get her to the portrait. I'll have it from there." Lily says

Narcissa nods.

....

The two girls stumble as they try to get the sleeping Star to the portrait without getting caught by any of the professors.

They finally stand before the fat ladies portrait. "Thanks Narcissia, despite who you hang out with, your actually really nice." Lily says

"Thanks." Narcissia mumbles, walking off.

"What happened to her." The fat lady ask "she's just a little drunk." Lily says "a little, the girl is unconscious." The fat lady says

Lily laughs nervously and quickly says the password, entering. She struggles to bring Star into the common room.

"Come on Star, a little help would be nice." Lily whispers

Lily was really worried, she's never been this bad. What drove her to black out this hard.

Lily holds back a groan, there were a lot of people in the common room.

They all go silent, when suddenly James rushes forward. "Merlin! What happened to her." James ask, picking Star up, holding her bridal style.

Everyone watches worried. "I don't know, Narcissa found her unconscious in the bathroom, said she was wasted. I never seen her like this." Lily says

Sirius and Remus join them. "She was okay this morning." Remus says

James remembers something. "Lucius said something to her, it clearly pissed her off, maybe whatever he said caused her to drink." James says

"What could he possibly say that would get her this bad." Sirius says

Lily worries that Lucius might know Stars secret. Lily pushes the worry down, it's probably not that, only a few people know and it's people Star trust deeply.

And she knows, no one would breath a word to Lucius.

"We should take her to bed, maybe she'll tell us in the morning." Molly says, she was close to tears, she doesn't like seeing her friend like this, it breaks her heart.

"I would take her but boys can't go into the girls dorm." James says

"I have to go tell Jack, he'll want to know, maybe he can't get it out of her." Lily says

"Okay go do that, Marlene, Alice, both of you grab her." James orders, the girls move into action, grabbing their friend.

All they can think about is what could cause Star to spiral so bad.