48.

Naked rat

Naked rat.

Nobodies POV

Star was in the astronomy tower, she was staring down below.

James, Sirius, Peter and Remus were all messing around, laughing.

Vampire hearing and sight was a blessing and a curse.

Stars eyes move from Sirius to Remus. She has feelings for both and she can admit that, she wasn't afraid to admit her feelings, it just sucks to have them.

She's never going to be happy.

This is going to be her life for however long she's going to be on this earth, she's going to watch the people she cares about from afar.

Star sighs. Despite being under a spell, being with Bellatrix was easy and she wasn't scared.

Star misses her and she hates herself for that.

Star couldn't help but wonder where Bellatrix was, was she safe and healthy. Was she sentenced to prison.

Maybe the spell still had her. She shouldn't feel bad for her tormentor. Star sighs and she puts her head in her crossed arms.

Another thing that sucked, she couldn't sleep, due to her vampirism, her body doesn't need it.

She wishes she can just fall asleep.

Thankfully Dumbledore took away the curfew for her, but she has to stay clear of the head of the houses and of the staffs.

It would suck to stay all night in her dorm.

....

Star knew Lily was looking for her, they have to go shopping for the Christmas ball, and right now she hasn't been feeling up to it.

....

"Star!!!" Lily roars

Star jumps to her feet and she looks for a hiding spot but suddenly she's grabbed by the ear.

"Ow ow ow ow." Star whines

....

Star was pissed. Her arms were crossed, and she was pouting.

Lily dragged her to Diagon Alley, they were looking for dresses and it was pissing her off that she was too week to say no.

Lily played her like a fiddle and threatened to shave Lucifer. She knows if she let her shave her cat, Lucifer will give her hell.

Star huffs when they stop to the first store.

....

Star holds out her arms as the seamstress measures her. Star glares at Lily who sits there unaffected, reading the newspaper.

....

"Hey hey, careful with the goods." Star exclaims, the seamstress was at her breast and not at all careful.

"Stay still." The seamstress demands

Before she can say anything, Lily sends her a look, making Star grind her teeth.

....

Star was about to explode, this was the eighth store.

Star was going to scream.

You know what, screw it, she's leaving.

....

"I'm going to kill you!!!!" Star yells

....

Lily runs into James, who catches her before they can go falling. "What the hell Lily, what happened." James ask

"Get me away from Star! She's going to kill me." Lily says

"What did you do." James ask worried.

But before she can say anything Star storms in with a very naked cat. Her eyes dark with fury.

"Oh my god." James says, covering his mouth. "You did this to yourself Lily, I'm not about to die." James says, hiding behind Lily.

"Some boyfriend." Lily says

....

"I went to the stupid stores, all eight of them." Star yells

....

"Awe my poor baby." Star coos, petting her cats head, trying not to cringe at the feeling.

"I look like a bloody ball sack don't I." Lucifer ask

Star chorts, trying not to laugh. "What nooo." Star lies "your voice goes high when you lie." Lucifer says

"No it doesn't." Star says, her voice going higher.

....

"Oh my god." Jack says

Star and Lucifer and glare. "Shut up and fix it." Star growls

"Why can't you do it." Jack ask, grabbing his wand. "I don't trust Star not to make it worse." Lucifer says

"Which by the way is hurtful." Star says

Jack chuckles and he cast the spell, "your hair will regrow in a hour, the most a day." Jack says

"Good, I'm going to the dorm and torment Lily. I'm getting my revenge." Lucifer says, jumping out of Stars arms.

"He looks like a naked rat." Star says

Jack chuckles.

"Should I go make sure he doesn't slit her throat in her sleep." Star ask

"Yeah you should." Jack says