one

。.✦ ☾

A tall brunette passes through a brick wall, his grey eyes taking in his surroundings. A hum of appreciation slips his red lips, excitement shining through his gaze. Sirius Black, a young lord turned Marauder. He was beautiful and handsome for a Black descent, with long dark curls, a pale white complexion, and a charming grin. His looks were envious to every passerby.

The scarlet train lets out a shrill cry.

Suddenly Sirius was grabbed and shoved into a headlock, forcing a shocked gasp to escape his lips. With a small struggle, Sirius laughs and pushes off James.

James chuckles as he stumbles back, shaking his head. "You bloody git!" Sirius shouts with a laugh. James grins before the two collide into each other, bringing each other into a brief hug. "It's good to see you Prongs." Sirius says "It's good to see you too Padfoot." James says

James sighs deeply and takes him by the shoulder, leading him to Peter and Remus which he quickly greeted with a quick hug.

"So tell me everything you guys did over the summer." James says

。.✦ ☾

Star breaths in the air of the station, taking in the scent of train oil and steam. Her eyes flutter open and she takes in her surroundings, she missed this, all of it, the chaos, the scent, and the noise.

Jack at her side, watches her amused. "Only you like the smell of the train station." Jack says, shaking his head as he lets out a scoff.

"Oh sod off Jackie, admit it, you miss it too." Star teases, knocking her shoulder into her brother. Jack chuckles, shaking his head. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, dear sister." Jack teases. Star rolls her eyes. "Oh sod off! Now go. I'll see you later Jack, I will be meeting my friends. Do try to make some." Star teases, earning an eye roll.

Jack quickly kissed his sister's cheek before running off. Star shakes her head amused, her eyes dragging across the station before they land on a familiar redhead, her lips spread into a wide grin.

Star starts sprinting over and she jumps onto her back, catching the teen by surprise. Star shoves her face into her neck, causing the girl to giggle. "I missed you too Star." Lily says, patting gently at her blonde head.

The four boys stared widely as they were interrupted by an unfamiliar face. "Show me some love, my flower." Star coos

Lily chuckles. "I told you not to call me that." Lily says

Star chuckles and jumps off of Lily. Lily smiles and she brings her friend into a tight hug.

"How was your summer." Lily asks once they pull back, meeting Star's brown eyes. Sirius watches the interaction with a curious gaze. Star Scamander. Sirius heard of her, but they have never interacted despite being in the same house. "Since when are you close to a Scamander, Evans?" Sirius asks, curious. 

Star turns and she sends the boy a small smirk. "You really need to broaden your friend group Black." Lily says with an eye roll. "As riveting as this is, me and my flower are going to have a chat." Star says

Star grabs a hold of Lily's hand until James grabs her other, stopping her. Star's eyes narrow. James does the same, challenging her. "Are you really challenging me Potter?" Star asks, tilting her head to the side. James grins, all teeth.

Remus watches, confused, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Come on guys, stop acting like territorial dogs." Lily says "Okay I take great insult to that. Dogs are disgusting, they stink and they slobber over their belongings. Do you want me to slobber over you Evans?" Star asks with a teasing grin. Sirius scoffs, insulted.

"You don't like dogs? Who doesn't like dogs?" Peter asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

Star turns and looks at him. "Me." Star deadpans. Star turns back to Lily. "You know what Lily, I'm not going to tell you what I did over the summer, and trust me you want to know. But seeing as I'm not important, I'll take my leave." Star says, letting go. Star starts to back away, smirking. Lily pouts and she shakes off James' grip. "Wait no." Lily says and she runs after her.

"Lily." James whines

James takes after her, leaving the other three amused.

"She seems....interesting." Remus says, tilting his head over to Sirius. "And fun." Sirius says with a grin. Remus's amber eyes follow after the blonde, his nose flaring. She had a certain smell, leaving the wolf in him uneasy.

。.✦ ☾

The three boys enter a train compartment when they stumble upon James and Star wrestling on the ground. With Lily standing over them, exasperated.

Suddenly Star knees James in the balls. Which ends with James in a fetal position, groaning loudly as he clutches himself between his legs.

The three boys grimace in sympathy, shifting uncomfortably.

Star makes a noise of triumph and she stands on her feet. "Suck on that, dickwald!" Star shouts, fist-bumping the air.

"You have to stop calling him that." Lily says

Star smirks and steps over James' crippled body and she sits down on the bench behind him. "Now after they leave, we can talk." Star says, motioning for the others to leave.

"Okay but where are the others." Lily asks "told them to meet us here." Star says

"And where's your brother, he's usually with you." Lily asks "god there's another one." Remus grumbles under his breath, his nose twitching. Star's gaze flickers up to his as if she heard him before they look back at Lily. "We're not attached to the hip Lily. Jack is off with his friends." Star says

Lily chuckles. "You know what, I don't think James is getting up any time soon, why don't we find the girls and we can talk." Lily says

"Done deal." Star says