𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘| ❝You're what they call a beautiful tragedy. Someone who's beauty is hidi... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
━━︎︎𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
━︎━︎𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
━━︎︎𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3.5K 56 4
By nataliaalianovas

Beautiful Tragedy

❝Don't do that.❞

❝Do what?❞

❝Blame yourself for
something you
couldn't control.❞

STORY DESCRIPTION

SHE HAD LOST EVERYTHING. She had always known that she wasn't normal, even as a kid. Hell, she went as far as teaching herself on how to control it all and she was successful. She grew up, she had control, and she lived as much as a normal life as she could whilst staying deep in the shadows and away from the family she had been forced to forget.

At the age of fifteen, she had found someone. A man that loved her for exactly who she was, and they fell into a deep relationship. So much so that Aphrodite ended up getting pregnant at the age of eighteen, and got married at the age of twenty.

Days flew by. Weeks. Months. Fourteen years. And then, with the wrong move, everything was taken from her. Her husband, shot and killed for trying to protect his family. Her daughter was ripped from her grasp before she could stop them. She was forced with a collar around her neck that desensitized her powers. It was something that was supposed to kill her. They had shot her twice before running off with her daughter calling out for her parents, why they didn't take Aphrodite with them was something she would never know.

She was too weak to save herself. And then she showed up. A woman that had heard of what Aphrodite could do, and had been tracking Aphrodite for weeks showed up and helped her to a hospital where mutants were safe, making sure she was all healed up and alright before offering her a better world. A world where she didn't have to hide who she was. And Aphrodite accepted. So, she helped other mutants, but she tried to keep to herself whilst she spent all of her time trying to find her daughter that she still hoped was alive.

Two torturous weeks went by, and when she found her daughter, there was a twist that came with it, one that she wasn't expecting at all. One that would forever damage her and shatter her heart to the point trust issues and relationships were out of the question.

But then, John Proudstar showed up, trying to prove to the woman that she wasn't broken. That the trauma she went through was something that she so easily hid, that he called her a beautiful tragedy. A saying which resulted in a kiss to be exchanged, and feelings to blossom.

But, Aphrodite refused to accept the feelings. She was so incredibly terrified about what had happened that she pushed herself away. Years pass, the feelings still lingering in the back of her mind. And maybe, just maybe, she'd accept the fact that she was a beautiful tragedy. One that needed to be loved, one that needed to trust, and one that needed to heal.

And maybe, just maybe, John Proudstar would be the one to help her do that.

DISCLAIMER!

This story contains topics such as language, violence, mentions of torture, trauma, death, as well as some other topics that may or may not trigger you! Please read at your own risk!

I own nothing but Aphrodite, Artemis, and their background along with the AU parts of this story! The Gifted belongs to Matt Nix and Stan Lee, along with the film/movie directors!

AUTHORS NOTE!

So, I started formulating this after watching the first three episode of The Gifted because I have issues and no self control. And because this is in the Marvel universe, I am proud to say that it will be a part of my The Lost And Found series. Though, I should probably wait until I actually get maybe like my Jean Grey fic done before posting this, I'm the exact definition of impatient.

Aphrodite and Artemis have such a cute bond. They're always there for each other, no matter what. And so you can only imagine that when Artemis gets taken away, Aphrodite's ready to kill everyone, although she tries to stay civil about it. . . until she doesn't. ALSO, because I'm literally so unoriginal and my brain couldn't come up with anything else, Aphrodite has the same powers as Wanda does. Just purple instead of red. :,) Yell at me, it's understandable.

I don't know why The Gifted isn't as popular as it should be it's so good and I'm so mad that it was canceled. Also, John Proudstar. That's it, that's the tweet. Please don't be a silent reader! Comment, vote, etc! It makes me much more motivated to write and update!

『︎This story takes place in my "The Lost And Found" series! You do not have to read any of my other stories to understand this one, however some of my other characters may be mentioned or show up in this story!』︎

『︎Character banner by spxrrxwstxrks 』︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3.9K 56
𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐈𝐁𝐎, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮...
19.9K 507 14
"You Brought Light Into My Life And Gave Me Hope."
129K 3.6K 31
❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
11.8K 411 17
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 �...