Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

Autorstwa ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... Więcej

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
The Power of Teamwork
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
An Old Rivalry Encounter
CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx
Getting to know Marx
Meeting Histoire
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior

876 7 5
Autorstwa ErikSoto16

Hyper Dimension, Planeptune

We then see an empty room as if no one was around. But suddenly, the light was brighten the room. As the light fades, we then see Neptune, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx standing there and said.

Neptune: I've arrived in the Hyper Dimension! Woo hoo!

Marx: So this is Hyper Dimension, huh? Well this dimension sure is interesting, right fellas?

Kirby: Poyo.

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee nodded saying yes.

Neptune: Yep, it sure is once you see the rest of this place.

Neptune: But wait, this isn't the time to celebrate! Histy! Histy, it's an emergency!

Neptune: ...Um, wait... Histy...?

Neptune: That's weird. She's usually in my face as soon as I walk in, barraging me with a weird combo of "Welcome Home" and random lectures...

Marx: If I have to guess. Maybe she's probably late or something.

Neptune: Maybe. But I doubt that's the case.

Neptune: Heeey, Histy! We're heeereeee!

Kirby then look a Histoire who was lying on the floor unconsciousness and said.

Kirby: Poyo, poyo!

Neptune: What is it, Kirby?

Neptune, Bandana Dee, and Marx look to where Kirby was looking at and saw a passed out Histoire.

Neptune: Holy Crackers! Histy's passed out! Hey, Histy, are you alright?!

Neptune: Yipes! She's burning up!

Histoire: ...Oh... Nep... tune... Welcome... home. I'm glad... you made it... safely... back...

Neptune: I'm not that important at the moment! Right now, I'm just worry about you! What happened??

Histoire: It is... most embarrassing... But I tried... my best... to accomplish a task... far above... my specifications...

Neptune: Oh, Histy... you were doing this for us...?

Kirby: Poyo?

Histoire: By the... way... who are... these... creatures... that are... with you... and... where is... Nep... g...ear...

Histoire then passed out.

Neptune: Wha?! Did Histy just short circuit?! Why isn't she getting back up?! Oh, no, no, no, no, what up the heck should I do?!?!

???: Jeez, Nep, what's this racket about? You haven't even been back five minutes and you're making a scene. You should at least come say hi first.

Neptune: Iffy!! You have incredible timing!

This person that Neptune was talking to has a pale brown hue and has a length that reaches down near her waist. She has sharp, green eyes. On her head is an accessory called a "Leafy Bow", which consists of two green leaves on the left side of her head. She wears a loose, large, blue coat with silver buttons and trimming that is worn open and looks like it's many sizes too large for her to wear. Being too loose for her, the sleeves reaches through her hands. From the shoulder to the elbow level of the sleeves is an orange lightning bolt with white trimming. On each side of the bottom of the sleeves are buttoned-on black cuffs with silver trimming. And her name is IF (or Iffy as Neptune likes to call her that name) the member of Planeptune's Guild and a friend of Neptune.

IF: Hey, come on, don't get weird. Did you want to see us that badly?

Neptune: Ifffyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF: Alright, alright, get off it already. Stop crying and getting your snot all over me.

Neptune: But... but... Histy is...!!

IF: Histoire is... what? Wait, Histoire?!

IF: Nep! What's going on?!

IF: Also, who are these creatures that are with you? 

Neptune: Well, you see... then yada yada blah and...

IF: This and that and the other thing, I see.

Neptune: Oooh, just as I'd expect from you, Iffy! We're definitely kindred-spirits if you can understand that!

IF: Whether we're kindred-spirits really isn't important right now- we need to do something to help Histoire. 

IF: Nep, help me carry her.

And with that, Neptune and IF were carrying Histoire as they were heading to Neptune's Bedroom for Histoire to rest.

(Timeskip)

They were now in Neptune's Bedroom as Neptune and IF put Histoire in bed. While Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx on the other hand were sitting in chairs. 

IF: Alright, we've laid her down for now, but this is pretty troubling.

IF: I've called Compa, but... we don't know if the treatments we used are gonna work.

???: Sorry to keep you waiting, Iffy. Oh, welcome home, Nep-Nep.

Neptune: Long time, no see, Compa!! Hmm? Were you not that worried about me being gone, per chance?

???: Ah, Well, this isn't really the first time you've disappeared without telling anyone Nep-Nep.

???: I figured you'd suddenly reappear eventually like you usually do.

Neptune: Uhhhh... Huh. I can't tell whether you're really confident in me or if you just think I'm some kind of careless fool...

This person that Neptune was also talking to has a long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wears a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. Compa also wears a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, and often carries a black hip purse, and heart shaped buttons. And her name is Compa the nurse who works at a hospital in Planeptune and also a friend of Neptune.

IF: Sorry for calling you so suddenly, Compa. 

Compa: It's no big deal when it's a request from you, Iffy. And it's been quite a while since I've had a chance to see Nep-Nep.

IF: So, do you think you can take a look at Histoire? Her condition doesn't seem to have evolved from the stuff I texted you about earlier.

Compa: Leave it to me! Well, I want to say that, but I think it'll be impossible with normal treatment methods.

Compa: If I remember correctly, isn't she that artificial life form created by the Planeptune CPU from forever ago?

Neptune: Yes, indeedy! I think it was a CPU name "SC" or "SG" or something like that.

Compa: Then, do you think there might be a user's manual for Histy floating around somewhere? 

Compa: If it exists, I think some kind of troubleshooting information might be able to help us out.

IF: A user's manual...? Even if one existed, I really doubt it's still around here... it'd be so old...

Neptune: Yeah, seriously, she's not some run-of-the-mill consumer electronic device, so there isn't—

Neptune: Wait, there totally is an instruction manual!

IF: Are you kidding me?

Neptune: No joke, Iffy! I distinctly remember Histy going on and on about her manual once, many Planeptune moons ago...

Compa: Then, let's hop to it! Let's find the manual!

Marx: Agreed!

Kirby: Poyo!

Then, they turn to where Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx were sitting at and said.

Compa: Hey Nep-Nep, who are these creatures that are with you?

IF: That's what I ask her the same thing about it.

Neptune: Oh right, I totally forgot about them.

(BGM: Have a Nice Talk DX - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey)

Neptune: Iffy, Compa, these are my new friends from a different dimension.

IF: Your new friends?

Compa: From a different dimension? 

Marx: She's right you know.

Compa: Woah! This creature can talk.

IF: Huh. I guess I'm not too surprise by that. But who are you guys anyway.

Marx: Well I'm glad you ask. My name is Marx and I'm a Jester. The one with the Blue Bandanna on his head is Bandana Dee. And the one that's pink is Kirby. 

Kirby: Hiiiii!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee is waving at IF and Compa saying hi.

Compa: Awe, Kirby looks so cute.

Neptune: He sure is Compa. 

IF: It's nice to meet you Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx. My name is IF, but you call me Iffy if you want.

Compa: And my name is Compa.

Marx: Well Iffy and Compa. It's nice to meet you too.

Kirby: I-F, Com-pa.

Then, IF and Compa were shocked at Kirby that said their names like a baby saying his first words. And so, IF and Compa were smiling at Kirby saying.

IF: I got to admit, Nep. Your friend Kirby here is very cute the way he talks, like a baby.

Neptune: Yep. He sure is Iffy, and I still can't get enough of his cuteness. Since it makes me want to cuddle him even more.

Compa: Me too, Nep-Nep! He's so adorable!

Marx: Now that we know each others name. We should find that Manual now and fast.

N/IF/C: Right!

(BGM Ended)

And with that, they explore around the Planeptune's Basilicom in order to find that Instruction Manual.

After a few minutes have passed, they finally found the instruction Manual and IF said.

IF: Now then, we were able to find the instruction manual, but...

Compa: There are too many sections with "If You Think She's Broken, Then..." as the header, so it might take a while to find...

Neptune: Let's try out this simple diagnostic sheet. All we gotta do is answer "yes" or "no" to the questions on it!

Compa: This kinda looks like fun. Let's give it a try!

Kirby: Poyo.

Neptune: Alright, I'll start. Ummm... "Is she unconscious?"

Compa: Yes!

Neptune: Next is, "Has her body gone cold?"

IF: Nope.

Neptune: Next. "Is she automatically restarting repeatedly?"

Neptune: Hmmm... looks like a "no." Next is, "Did she try completing a task beyond her specifications?"

Neptune: W-What's with this incredibly pin-pointed question...?

IF: So, what's the answer, Nep?

Neptune: Now that I think about it, Histy mentioned trying something way above her specs, before she passed out...

Compa: As expected of Histoire! She left us a helpful clue while taking her last few breaths. How nice!

IF: Woah there, Compa. Don't just kill her off like that.

Neptune: Okay, well, let's answer "yes" to that one. So, that leads to...

Neptune: "She has short-circuited. Please apply the Sanshiro's Soulful Patch. She will revive with sheer willpower."

IF: Revive with sheer willpower...? That's a pretty vague repair method...

Compa: But if this all we can rely on, then we have to try finding that patch.

IF: You're right. I guess that's where we're at then. Nep, sorry for asking you right after you got back, but can you go look for it?

Neptune: You got it! 

...Wait. From your wording just now, does that imply you're not coming with me, Iffy?

IF: I really do want to go with you, but we can't just leave the Basilicom empty.

IF: The atmonsphere's bad enough because of the CPU Shift Period, so if something were to happen, it'd be a problem.

Neptune: Then how about I stay at the Basilicom, and you can go look for it? You're more of an expert at finding things.

IF: That's true, but what are you gonna do if there's some serious crisis in Planeptune while I'm gone?

IF: Up until now Histoire managed everything on her own, but can you really take her place in confidence?

Neptune: Uhhh, well...

Marx: Let me guess, you can't do it, right?

Neptune: Yes.

Marx: *Sigh* I figure as much.

IF: With the other nations, their CPUs always deal with these internal issues, but if you can't, we've no choice but for me to stay.

Neptune: Oof. That's an extremely good point...

Neptune: Well... you'll come along with me, right, Compa?

Compa: I want to go, too, but it would be bad if something happened to Histoire, so...

Compa: Do your best, Nep-Nep!

Neptune (Sweatdrop): Yeah... I figured as much...

Marx: I guess that leaves us then. 

Marx: Neptune, were going with you.

Neptune: Really? 

Marx: Of course. At this rate, we'll find that patch for Histoire in no time, right fellas?

Kirby: Poyo!

Said Kirby, while Bandanna Dee nodded saying yes.

Neptune: Aww. Thanks Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx. You guys are the best!

Kirby: Poyo, poyo, poyo.

Marx: Kirby said. No mention it, Neptune. Besides, we're friends now and friends help out each other till the very end. 

Neptune: You're right, Kirby! 

IF: Marx, you can understand his language.

Marx: Of course I can. Since I been hanging out with Kirby, I can understand his language a lot more.

Compa: That's so cool.

IF: Interesting. But anyway, I'll go search for information and clues too, so if I find something helpful I'll call you.

Neptune: You got it.

Marx: Well, what are we waiting for, let's go find that patch and bring it to Histoire right away.

Neptune: Okay!

Kirby: Poyo!

And with that, they wave goodbye to IF and Compa as they were heading outside in order to find that patch for Histoire.

IF: Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx sure are something.

Compa: They sure do, Iffy. But, where did these three creatures come from? Their obviously not from around here in Gamindustri?

IF: Yeah, especially how Neptune even meet them in the first place, anyway?

IF: Once they come back with the patch, will ask Neptune about this.

Compa: Agreed.

We then see Histoire in bed as she was talking from her consciousness saying.

Histoire: Ooogh... My head is hot...... (> <     )

Histoire: My consciousness... is hazy... Oh my...   (@_@ ; )

Histoire then had a vision of her dreams as the mysterious voice said.

(BGM: Paradise - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

???: Histoire...

???: This power... at this rate...

???: If I just disappeared... If everyone forgot...

Histoire 💤: No please... Do not... go...

Histoire 💤: Oogh... mmm...

(BGM Ended)

(Timeskip)

We then see Neptune, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx were walking around Planeptune as Marx said.

Marx: Wow! This place is beautiful, Neptune. So, is this the Planeptune you were talking about back in the Zero Dimension.

Neptune: Why thank you. And yes, this is Planeptune where I rule this nation.

Kirby: Poyo!

Marx: Interesting.

Neptune: Now how should we even look for clues?

Marx: Beats me, since were new to this place so it could be anywhere around these parts.

Neptune: Without Histy here, I can't do anything for Nepgear, so we gotta work fast. ...But I'm so bad at looking for stuff.

???: Ya know, it wouldn't hurt to rely on us every once in a while, would it?

Neptune: Huh?

Then, they turn around and saw Noire along with the other girl that has red eyes and black hair worn in two pigtails that are tied up by two black ribbons with white stripes. She wears a black one-piece pleated dress decorated with white stripes at the bottom of the pleats. She also wears matching arm warmers and shoes with knee high black socks sharing the same color scheme as her dress. And her name is Uni the CPU Candidate of Lastation and a sister of Noire.

Noire: Welcome home, Neptune.

Uni: Welcome back, Neptune.

Neptune: Noire and Uni?! What are you two doing here?!

Noire: IF called and said you had gotten caught up in some kind of trouble again, and Histoire had fainted, so she asked me to help you.

Neptune: Oooh! How very thoughtful of Iffy!

Noire and Uni then sees Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx saying.

Noire: So you must be Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx, right?

Marx: Yes we are. But wait, how did you know our names?

Noire: Like I said. IF called me and told me about you guys and I got to admit, IF wasn't kidding about you guys.

Uni: Yeah, since you guys are from a different dimension, right?

Marx: Your correct, Miss... umm...

Noire: Oh right, we haven't introduce to ourselves yet.

Noire: My name is Noire, it's nice to meet you.

Uni: And my name is Uni, and I'm Noire's sister.

Marx: Well Noire and Uni. It's nice to meet you too.

Kirby: No-wa, U-ni.

Then, Noire and Uni were shocked at Kirby also that said their names like a baby saying his first words. And so, Noire and Uni were smiling at Kirby saying.

Uni: Awe. Isn't he adorable, Noire.

Noire: Yeah, I guess Kirby is adorable the way he talks. How cute.

Neptune: ...Hmmm? Isn't it a little fast for you to have gotten here?

Noire: T-Those kinds of small details don't matter. What's important right now is Histoire, and...

Neptune: Oh, I know! I bet you flew over here at mach speeds because you wanted to see me so bad!

Noire: W-Who would go flying anywhere to come see you?!

Noire: I just thought I would offer you help as a fellow CPU, is all...!

Marx: Wait, your a CPU too.

Noire: Yes I am, but from a different nation of mine known as Lastation.

Uni: Me too, but for me, I'm a CPU Candidate.

Marx: I see.

Neptune: Oh, there you go again! You never say your feelings honestly.

Noire: W-What do you mean by that?! It's not like I'd be lonely at all if you never come back!

Neptune and Noire then left as Uni said.

Uni: That's just like Neptune, she's always right on the money with Noire...

Marx: Does she really tease your sister like that.

Uni: Most of the time, because that's how she is.

Uni: But still, what's Nepgear thinking, letting herself get left behind like that?

Uni: She hasn't even called to check in with me. I wish she'd be considerate enough about me to know that it's making me so worried!

Marx: Yeah, us too. But I'm sure Nepgear will be fine.

Uni: ......

Marx: Anyways, we should go find them since Neptune and Noire forgot about our mission.

Uni: You're right, Marx. Let's move out and find them.

Kirby: Poyo.

And with that, Uni, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx were continuing onward in order to find Neptune and Noire.

(Timeskip)

We now see Neptune and Noire were running on the sidewalk as Neptune said.

Neptune: Tee hee, Noire is a lonely loner~!

Noire: I told you to stop yelling weird things like that in a place like this...!

Noire then bump into someone real hard and said.

Noire: Ouch!

???: Eek!

Noire: Ow ow ow...

Neptune: Tsk tsk! You tripped up an innocent bystander!

Noire: Whose fault do you think that is?! Jeez...

Noire: I'm sorry. Are you hurt?

???: Oh, no, I'm fine. Are you alright?

Noire: As you can see, I'm perfectly alright. I really am sorry. My companion here was getting herself involved in some ridiculous antics. 

???: It's alright, I was lost in thought myself, so we can call it even. 

Noire: It's nice of you to say so. Well then, we'll be excusing ourselves.

Neptune and Noire then left as the mysterious person said.

???: ...Were those people possibly... Lady Neptune and Lady Noire...?

(Another Timeskip)

Neptune and Noire were now in a different location of Planeptune as Noire said.

Noire: Jeez, because of you I caused someone uneccessary trouble.

Neptune: No matter how you look at it, you're the bad one for being distracted.

Next, Uni, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx showed up as Uni said.

Uni (Sweatdrop): Um, it's fine to have an argument and all, but I think we should focus on helping Histoire out...

Marx: She's right you know. Since that's what we are trying to do.

Neptune: Oooh, right, of course.

Neptune: We need to find something called "Sanshiro's Soulful Patch". Would you know where it might be?

Noire: Sanshiro's Soulful Patch, is it...? I've never heard of the item itself, but isn't Sanshiro one of Planeptune's great men?

Noire: Wouldn't it be located in Planeptune somewhere?

Neptune: If I knew that, I wouldn't be having problems...

Noire: Let's split up and look for it. We'll meet back here in two hours. Let's go, Uni.

Uni: Okay.

Noire and Uni then left as Kirby said.

Kirby: Baiiiii!

Marx: See you later.

Neptune: Noire really never changes.

Neptune: She still helps me out no matter what comes out of her mouth... the epitome of a Tsundere.

Neptune: Guess we should get to lookin' around, too!

Marx: Agreed!

Kirby: Poyo!

And so, Neptune, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx are now moving forward in order to find the Sanshiro's Soulful Patch around Planeptune.

To Be Continued...

Who was that mysterious person that Noire bump into?

And will they find the Patch for Histoire before it's too late?

Stay tuned and find out.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34K 428 27
A crossover between FGO x hyperdimension/megadimension neptunia into this story, but with deadly enemies from Fate and neptunia (both anime serie and...
4.6K 18 40
John, a wizard of the 'Fairy Tail' guild in Earthland is transported to another world called Gamindustri. (A Megadimension Neptunia VII crossover/sel...
5.8K 123 24
Dorian Moon finds himself in the world of Gamindustri, beginning an adventure with Neptune, the goddess of Planeptune, and a whole gang of misfit cha...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...