When Vyom Met Sonakshi

By _Iclyn_-

The story continues to tell us how Vyom Oberoi copes up with his heartbreak when his love Zoya donated her he... More

When Vyom met Sonakshi
I can arrest you
Miss. Basu, you are arrested!
She is the killer!
I didn't murder him!
No more a CEO
7
Tomake Dhonnobad
9
Truth
Yes! I am a murderer
Finally! I am freed
I will hate you forever
Sorry!
15
Childhood memory
You lost your memory?
18
Stay with me
Don't touch me!
I am so done
He will love it
Cupcakes & Sorry
She is dead!
Our home
Husband
Just leave
I love you zoya
Letting go the past
First Hug
Birthday & Best friend
Hippopotamus
Police station
Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Prosposal
Gift
Flower
Jealousy
He is mine
Anurag's confession
Not a chapter
Drunk
Don't leave me!
Confession
Best date ever
First day as couple
Some past chapters
We were going to....
Kiss sealed with promise.
Blood or ketchup
Unofficial or official
Turning point
Let's do that
Heartbroken Vyom
Resuscitation
Chal ghar Chalein
The new beginning
You are my Home
Magic and Tattoo
First Time
Epilogue

Abduction

192 20 4
By _Iclyn_-

Next morning Sonakshi came down in kitchen and made two cups of coffee. She sleepily went upstairs and swing the bedroom door open.

Sonakshi: Apko office ke liye late ho raha hai Vyo-

She stops in mid sentence when she saw empty bedroom. She closed her eyes and sighs looking at her bracelet.

Sonakshi: Ki karacho Sona? Wo toh kal mission par Gaye hai. Tu bhi na....

She took and deep breath and think what to make for herself. She ended up with bread and butter as she couldn't bring herself to cook a meal only for her.

She called Nitin once she is dressed up.

Nitin: Yes ma'am?

Sonakshi: Book flight tickets to California for today.

Nitin: Right now ma'am? But didn't you told me that you wanted to go tomorrow.

Sonakshi: Yeah well...because I thought today I will be wiry someone. But that person is busy so.... I will leave for California today, in fact right now.

Nitin: OK ma'am. I will pick you in an hour.

Sonakshi: No need. Driver and guards will escort me there.

Nitin: OK ma'am.

Sonakshi hungs up and tries calling Vyom, but his phone was off.

Sonakshi: Gosh I miss you already!

She gets ready and packed her bags. She sat in the car and guard started to drive to the airport. On the way she tried to focus on her work but couldn't. Vyom evaded her thoughts. She couldn't help but worry. She spot a temple.

Sonakshi: Stop!  (She yelled almost)

Guard abruptly stops the car.

Guard: Ma'am?

Sonakshi: I want to go in.

She pointed her finger at the temple.

Guard nodded and opens the door for her. Other guards climbs off the car and follows her to the temple. Once inside the temple she sits down with folded legs in front of deity. She joined her hands and closed her eyes.

Sonakshi: 16 saal baad kadam rakha hai mandir mein. Jab 16 saal pehle ayi thi tab momma ke liye ayi thi, tab toh meri aapne nahi sunni. Aaj apne pyaar ke liye ayi hu, please Vyom ko safe rakhna. Please. Please. Unhe thik rakhna. Please.

She opens her eyes and stood up.

.
.
.
.

Vyom pulls the trigger and aims it at a person. He stood in the rooftop, drrssed in all black.

Vyom: Clear the crowd. I will shoot him right after 20 seconds. (he spoke in Bluetooth)

Subordinate: OK sir

His two subordinates who were disguised as the guard pretending to protect their target, who was a gangster, pull the curtains aside. Vyom from the far away building could set his target who was sitting in VIP room.

After twenty seconds when he could properly aim hide target, who was in blue suit, Vyom ordered again.

Vyom: We have to catch him alive. Release Nitrous axide (laughing gas) right now.

His subordinates released the gas and guards and his target in the VIP room started to show reactions. Vyom grabbrd the apportunity and shoots him on his target's left shoulder.

Vyom: Time for next step.

Vyom stars to run, he jumps from one roof to another. He jump down on the clear street and put his gun and jacket in the bag. An ambulance arrived and it stopped in front of him. Vyom open the door and threw his bag and himself in the ambulance.

Vyom: Five, coat!

Five, who is his another subordinate tossed doctor's white coat towards him. Vyom wore it hastily, he put on the glasses and sets his hair as the ambulance drew towards the building.

His target and was brought down on the stretcher and guards came rushing down. Vyom came out and made eye contact with his subordinates.

Vyom: Hurry up hurry up. We have to take him to the surgery immediately.

The man was brought inside the ambulance and two of his guards came in as well.

The other guards followed them closely.

Subordinate: We need to avoid them. They are following us. (spoke in Bluetooth)

Vyom made eye contact with Five who was on the driver seat of the ambulance

Vyom: Take left. It's a shortcut.

Five nodded and took a sharp  left turn. After a while they look behind there was no one. The street was clrar as well.

Guard: Hey where the hell you are going?

Vyom: It's shortcut a-

Another guard grabs his collar.

Guard 2: Where is our men? This isn't short cut. Who are bloody hell are you!

Vyom rolls his eyes and swiftly took out his gun, in a blink of an eye he shots both of them.

Five: Dude give a warning before doing that.

Vyom: Sorry bro, spot near the lake we have to dump these two bodies.

Five: Sure thing. Well our target I'd alive right?

Vyom: Well I shot him in shoulder, he definitely is.

The ambulance stopd and Vyom put those two guards in the lake.

Vyom: We got him guys. Mission completed. Lets meet at the base.
.
.
.

One month later

Sonakshi: Why his phone is still switch off?

She calls her dad.

Bijoy: Sona, kab arahi hai India?

Sonakshi: Aaj. I will take the flight in an hour.

Bijoy: Acha hua tune aachese vacation le li, California is pretty good.

Sonakshi: Yes it is.

Bijoy: Baat hui usse beta?

Sonakshi: (sighs) Nahi....I... Dad..I am scared. Mein isiliye California mein hi thi for month. Unke bina ghar bhi ghar nahi hai. At least ek call toh kar sakte hai na...par..

Bijoy: Sona tu mat pareshaan ho, wo thik hai bilkool. Uska kaam bas complicated hai. He will be back soon.

Sonakshi: He have to. Or else I will find him and drag him with me.

Bijoy chuckles.

Bijoy: Have a safe flight. Aur directly mujhse milna pehle.

Sonakshi: Okay. Bye.

She hungs up and stares at their pic.

Sonakshi: Please don't get hurt. And come back safely Vyom.
.
.
.

Vyom: Finally I am coming Sonakshi!

He packs his bag and calls Mr. Patel.

Mr. Patel: Glad you did it Vyom.

Vyom: Yes sir. I am returning today.

Mr. Patel: I know, come back safely.

Vyom: Yes sir. Sir can I talk to someone from my family?

Mr. Patel: Sonakshi?

Vyom: Uhm... Er....yeah.

Mr. Patel chuckles.

Mr. Patel: Sorry but you can't. But if you want mein message transfer kar saktu hu Miss. Basu ko.

Vyom: Great!... I..I mean.. Thank you sir.  Please unhe bata dijiye mein thik hu bilkool, but ye mat batana mein araha hu.

Mr. Patel: Surprise?

Vyom: Yes....um I am proposing to her.

Mr. Patel: Woah...kya baat hai! I am happy for you. Tumhe pata haina Vyom hum saath 10 saalo se kaam kar rahe hai, I consider you as my son. Please get your ass back her safely.

Vyom: Yes sir.

Vyom hangs up and pulls out a black velvet box from his pocket.

Vyom: Get ready Miss. Basu, I am coming!
.
.
.

Next day

Sonakshi lands in India and guards escorted her. She came home and sighs.

Sonakshi: Home sweet home.

She placed her bags down.

Sonakshi: Lights on.

But it doesn't gets on.

Sonakshi: Lights on.

Still it doesn't.

Sonakshi: What the hell?

She walks towards the board and hits all the button. Suddenly she heard a sound from somewhere behind her. The room was dark. She ran towards the entrance door and tries to open it, but she couldn't. She bangs hard. But she forgot that the whole house is sound proof and guards couldn't hear her.

Sonakshi: Oh no!

Someone suddenly grabs her and put handkerchief on her mouth. Sonakshi struggles to set herself free from the grip of the man, but fails. Soon due to chloroform she faints.

Five men came in sights and one of them carries her upstairs.

Sonakshi: Vy..Vyom...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 36.3K 48
Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of 4. Living up to her mother's dream she b...
178K 8.7K 38
Sonakshi is a vibrant and resilient young woman living in the bustling slums of Mumbai. Despite the poverty and challenges that surround her, she dre...
545K 34.9K 81
❤SHORTLISTED WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2020❤ Book #1 (AND series) [COMPLETED ✔] ABOUT THE STORY: Sanchi (or Vanya Patel) works as a crime journalist in th...
38.4K 2.6K 43
"I didn't want to marry you." His words are a small whisper as if just saying them is a sin. "But I've never been more grateful for destiny for plott...