Lovely Δ SPN [ 1 ]

Από maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO N... Περισσότερα

cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
book two

chapter twenty-nine

2.3K 68 11
Από maybankwalker

Sam and Evie are sitting in a diner and Dean isn't there. Sam is on the phone while Evie eats.

"What do you mean you don't think it will work, Bobby? It's a demon dispelling ritual." Sam states. There's a knock outside and they see it's Dean. "Well, maybe we got the translation wrong. Look, we can't just lest Dean fry in Hell while we--" "Well, there's got to be something that w--" Sam sees Dean walks towards the table. "Oh, yeah, no, uh, I-I gotta go. Uh, okay. Never mind." Sam hangs up.

"Hey. Who was that?" Dean asks.

"Ah, I was just ordering pizza." Sam lies and Dean looks around.

"Dude, you do realize that you're in a restaurant." Dean says.

"Yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah. I... just felt like pizza, you know?" Sam smiles. Dean looks at Evie for possible answers, but she's focused on multitasking coloring and eating.

"Okay, Weirdy Mcweirderton. So, I think I got something." Dean says, sitting across from Evie.

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"Cicero, Indiana. Falls on his own power saw." Dean states, handing Sam a newspaper.

"And? What, that's it? One power saw?"

"Well... yeah."

"And you think that this is a case?"

"Well, I don't know. Could be."

"I don't know, Dean. I-I--"

"All right, there's something better... better in Cicero than just a case."

"And that is?"

"Lisa Braeden."

"Should I even ask?"

"Remember that road trip I took, uh... gosh, about 8 years ago now? You were in Orlando with dad wrapping up that Banshee thing."

"Yeah. Yeah, the five states, five day--"

"Yeah, well, kind of. Although I spent most of my time in Lisa Braeden's loft."

"So let me get this straight. You want to drive all the way to Cicero just to hook up with some random chick?"

"She was a yoga teacher. It was the bendiest weekend of my life. Come on, have a heart, huh? It's my dying wish."

"Yeah, well, how many dying wishes are you gonna get?"

"As many as I can squeeze out. Come on. Smile, Sam. God knows I'm gonna be smiling after 24 hours with Gumby girl." Dean chuckles and Sam laughs a little. "Gumby girl." He frowns. "Does that make me Pokey?"

+++

Sam and Evie are at a diner in Cicero. Dean dropped them off at the hotel, starting to drive off when Sam was getting Evie out of the car, but he did actually wait until she was completely out of the car.

Evie is between Sam and the wall and she has a cup of grape juice and chicken tenders with a side of macaroni and cheese.

Sam is doing research when a young blonde sits across from him.

"Hello, Sam." The woman greets.

"You've been following me since Lincoln." Sam says. He places one arm on Evie's lap to protect her if anything happens.

"Not much gets by you, huh?" The woman asks, shutting his laptop. She takes a fry and bites into it. "Mmm. These are amazing. It's like deep fried crack. Try some."

"That knife you had. You can kill demons with that thing?" Sam asks.

"Sure comes in handy when I have to swoop in and save the damsel in distress." She says.

"Where'd you get it?" Sam asks.

"Skymall." She states. She takes a small plate and squeezes a bunch of ketchup on it.

"Why are you following me?"

"I'm interested in you."

"Why?"

"Because you're tall. I love a tall man. And then there's the whole antichrist thing."

"Excuse me?"

"You know, generation of psychic kids, Yellow-Eyed Demon rounds you up, celebrity death match ensues. You're the sole survivor." She grabs Evie's cup to take a drink, but Sam quickly grabs her wrist, taking the cup from her hand and putting it back in front of his daughter. "Protective." The woman mutters, taking a sip of Sam's water.

"How do you know about that?"

"I'm a good hunter. So, Yellow Eyes had some pretty big plans for you, Sam."

""Had" being the key word."

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's right. Ding dong, the demon's dead. Good job with that. It doesn't change the fact that you're special... in that Anthony Michael Hall E.S.P. visions kind of way."

"No. No, that stuff's not happening anymore. Not since Yellow Eyes died."

"Well, I'm thinking you're still a pretty big deal. I mean, after all that business with your mom."

"What about my mom?"

"You know, what happened to her friends. You... don't know. You've got a little bit of catching up to do, my friend. So, why don't you look into your mom's pals..." She writes her number on his hand. "...and then give me a call and we'll talk again? And, by the way, you do know there's a job in this town, right?" She leaves.

Sam's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hello."

"Dude, there is a job here." Dean tells his brother.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know that one freak accident we read about in the paper? Turns out there's four more that never even made the paper, all in this... Morning Hill gated community. People falling off of ladders and drowning in their Jacuzzis all over the neighborhood."

"That is weird."

"Yeah, something's up. Something these nice, big gates can't protect them from."

+++

Sam brought Evie to talk to the blonde woman from the diner who has been following him. They finished the case and Dean is with Lisa and her son, Ben.

"They're dead. All of them. All of my mom's friends. Her doctor, her uncle-- everyone who ever knew her, systematically wiped off the map one at a time. Someone went through a hell of a lot of trouble trying to cover their tracks." Sam says.

"Yep. The Yellow-Eyed Demon." The woman states.

"So, what's your deal? You show up wherever I am. You know all about me. You know all about my mom." Sam says.

"I already told you. I'm--"

"Oh, right, right. Just a hunter. Just some hunter who happens to know more about my own family than I do. Just tell me who you are."

"Sam, it--"

"just... tell me who you are."

"It doesn't matter."

"Just tell me who you are!" Sam shouts in her face. Evie hugs her dog closer at her dad's yelling.

"Fine." The woman says. She blinks her eyes once and when she opens them, they're black. Once she blinks again, they're back to normal. Sam backs up, pushing Evie behind him and he goes for his bag.

"Think twice before going for that holy water." The demon tells him.

"Just give me one reason I should." Sam says, pulling out a flask.

"I'm here to help you, Sam."

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"God's honest truth... or whatever."

"You're a demon."

"Don't be such a racist. I'm here because I want to help you. And I can if you trust me."

"Trust you?" He holds the flask out, putting a hand on Evie to keep her behind him.

"Sam, calm down."

"Start talking. All those murders... what was the demon trying to cover up?"

"I don't know."

"What happened to my mother?"

"I honestly don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out. All I know is that it's about you."

"What?"

"Don't you get it, Sam? It's all about you. What happened to your mom, what happened to her friends. They're trying to cover up what he did to you. And I want to help you figure it out."

"Why would you want to help me?"

"I have my reasons. Not all demons are the same, Sam. Not all of us want the same thing. Me? I want to help you from time to time. That's all. ANd if you let me, there's something in it for you."

"What could you possibly--"

"I could help you save your brother."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

392K 9.6K 37
(SLOW BURN) - ❝I've done things. Things I can't forgive myself for. And I don't want to tell you guys, because I'm afraid you won't be able to forgiv...
124K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...
56.3K 1.7K 62
[ supernatural -- seasons 12-15 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's...
420K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...