MY FAVORITE ASSIGNMENT✔️ || s...

By officialcga

"Let's blow the dick out" I say his eyes widen again. "I'm not comfortable" he says thinking I'm going to do... More

MISSION BEFRIEND
WAIT
REGRETFUL
FUCKIN AMERICA
DATE CAMP
BIRTHDAY PARTY
ALL ABOARD
THE GENUISES
JINX
WORLD SAVIOR
TRAVELERS
KINKY
BOOM BOOM
VACATION
OMG
VOMIT
BESTIE
RUNAWAY
PEP TALKS
THIS BITCH
FUCK ME
DATE = RUINED
SLEEP OVA
BAM!
UHH...
SATAN
LADY
RESEARCH//BOOBIES
THAT WENT...WELL?
PREGO WOMAN
FURY'S PEP TALKS
FUCKING FINALLY
NEGATIVE
SELF WORTH
KITTEN?
INSECURE
THE START OF SOMETHING
WHAT!
ANNUAL ANVERSARY
FAWKING SEX
MAYBE TOO FAR? NA
AH SHIT
OH FUCK
LOVE OF MA LIFE
DUMPSTER FIRE
NEW FUCKING PERSON
HIGH FUCKING SCHOOL
TITANIC PT2
WOKE UP
IM A SURVIVOR
MOTHERFUCKER
MY FIANCE MIGHT BE A CRIMINAL.
TONER
LIFE CLEANER
INTERMISSION
OKAY
FLYING DESSERT
PAR-KOR
DUSTY
WORLD REVELATION
CRAVE
WANNABE ASS
THE NORM?
DOUBLE AGENT
BB BATH
WORLD CLASS PLANNER
DATES AND SHI
POWER MOVES
WEAK
REALITY KICKS ASS
BURGER BARF
DOC, I NEEDED SEX
MUSICAL
A REAL NUMBER
DJ KHALID "ANOTHER ONE"
HOME SWEET CASA
FUCKING FAST
FIGHTS AND KISS
TIME WHAT
SUPPORT
BIG DI..BRAIN
PITY PARTY
CHURCH CHICK
THE TALK
NO, TODAY
METAL DICK
WHO's the chick

UNCLE PHILLY

1.3K 53 4
By officialcga

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 35
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Uncle Phil!" I say opening the door. "Do I need to get the gun?"

"Nope" phill replies barging through.

"Oh please come in!" Sarcasm lacing my voice.

Phill walks around the house.

"This is your new place?" Phill say looking at the Torn up wall.

"Yeah Steve and I are remodeling" I mention. He's head snaps toward me.

"He's living with you?" He questions.

"Na he's at the compound" i pour my self orange juice. "He likes doing this type of thing"

"Message from idiot fucking Steve. Would you like me to read it?" Friday's interrupts.

"What the hell was that?" Phil's eyes widen and looks around.

"That's Friday." I mutter.

" philly. Good to have you" Friday replies. "Would you like me to run a background check?"

"Yea sure" I drink my Orange juice.

"Great! Here's the message from cap" Friday replies. My eyes widen before I can stop her the message plays.

"Hey sweetie, I was looking at an apple and reminded me of you. Uhh how do I send this? Sam? Oh! It's typing on its own! Sam I think it's broken? Why is it mimicking me? It's a voice type. What's a voice type? Oh! Okay! Uh I love you and be safe. Disconnect. Sam it's not disconnecting. Hit the button. There is no button. Oh! You mean the wave thing?" The message cuts off. Welp that's my boyfriend.

Phill  seems confused and concerned.

"That's improvement!" I narrow my eyes. "I swear I learned gibberish texting to that guy"

"You're dating captain America and didn't tell Me?" Uncle phill narrows his eyes at me.

"Oh! Right sorry I forgot. Because the first thing I do when I get into a relationship is tell my uncle about it" I retort.

"That's should be your first thought" he scoffs.

"Your room are in there" I point to the hall way.

"Hey uncle phill if you're going to do the nasty. It's not soundproof..." I start.

Phill elbows me. "AHH"

"Okay no need to get violent." I mutter grabbing my side.

"Captain would like to speak with you" Friday interrupts.

"Fine" I mutter.

"Sweetie! I went on this mission and I want to show you something!" Steve says sounding happy.

"Well what is it" I ask.

"I found the perfect swing board. We still have that rope right?" He blabbers.

"Yeah It's in the closet" I respond opening my closet and looking for it.

"Oh! And I'm 15 minutes away" he mentions quickly and cuts the line.

My eyes go wide. "He can't be here!"
I act terrified and my voice turns into nervously tone.

"Yes! He's coming here can you ask him to sign my cards. He didn't do it last time" he says excited.

Uncle phill is in love with Steve Rogers. I had to grow up listening to stories about Captain America.

Now that guy is my boyfriend no biggie.

"You Can ask him that." I reply.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I'm making lunch. If that dude touches my kitchen the whole house is coming down" I mention recalling all the burnt food and fire extinguishers sacrificed in my last apartment.

I grab all of my ingredients and cook up the best fucking enchiladas. I cut the lettuce when the door is busted open.

Instinctively, uncle Phil raised his gun at the door. My eyes narrow. Shield agents.

"Agent Coulson" Steve replies. I see Sam is behind him. "Where is Maggie?"

"Kitchen" I hear my uncle mutter.

The kitchen door opens and Steve engulfs me in a hug. "I have chilly all over my Hands"

"I missed you knucklehead. Almost four weeks" he says nuzzling his face in my hair.

"Sorry. I've been working on the house but you'd know that" I smirk. He calls me twice a day at least.

A morning call and an evening call. I usually am home during those hours.

Uncle Phil's vacation was pushed back until today. Reason why he showed up so late.

"I'm still going to call your little brain" in a baby tone.

"Let me wash my hands" I reply turning off the oil.

I walk over to the sink. Steve's arms wrapped around behind me.

"I feel like you're koala. Or a kangroo" I laugh putting soap and scrubbing.

Steve let's out a chuckle. I dry my hands and turn around. Steve kneels down and puts his head under my shirt.

"It's to crowded here" he mumble from my belly. I shove him off.

He stands back up. Grabbing my face and kissing my lips in a cute slow kiss.

"You're ador.." he says I interrupt him.

"ADOPTED" I yell pushing the door of the kitchen. You know those chef one. Yeahhhhh

"Oh! Sam you showed up!" I give the guy a hug.

"That's uncle philly cheese steak" I extended both of my hands making a jazz motion.

Phil discreetly shoves captain America playing cards.

"Hey Steve I need you to sign this contract babe" I yell since he's still in
The kitchen.

He comes out wearing and apron. Sam hides a laugh.

"Yes sweetie?" He asks taking the card from my hand.

"Sign up mothe..." phill steps on my foot. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Watch you tone Magdalena" phil scolds.

"Oh! My tone" I reply sarcastically. "Steve fu.."

"Don't finish that sentence." Phil interrupts.

I look at phill in the eyes. "Fuck you"

"As much as I'd like to do that. I'm going to go find a pen" Steve kisses my cheek.

"My niece is dating captain. He better marry your ass. I want him as my son in law" Phil replies

I roll my eyes. "I'm not thinking that far yet"

"I call best man" Sam butts in.

"Sam I'll beat Steve's ass if you aren't the first man" I reply.

"Your basically in this relationship. You went with us on our first date together" I recall.

"The Grant Ward date. That was scary" Sam comment.

"You dated ward?!" Phil says.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.3K 59
"Look, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you this, but you're probably gonna find out anyway, and it would be way worse if you found out on your own...
57.8K 2.3K 19
" ... As I turn my back on the suit clad human, Tony Stark asks me, "Who are you?" At this, I simply laugh, "I'm getting really tired of hearing that...
1.8K 70 11
I was there when Dad- My step-dad asked my mother to marry him, I thought we would be happy, and we were, she cried and jumped up and down, was so ec...
83.3K 2.3K 26
**read at own risk - this was written by a 14yo** "Charlie? Are you alright?" Sam questions. "What the hells wrong with you?" Dean demands. "Thos...