A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in...

By MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Mikoto Misaka has a younger adopted sister named Wendy and same goes with Kuroko Shirai has a step sister nam... More

Introduction
The Electromaster
Wind Manipulators (Part 1)
Wind Manipulators (Part 2)
The Truth
Strong Feelings
Coincidence
Saving Wendy
The New Member of Judgement
Poltergeisting at the Festival
Awkward Day
Dark Magic
Sky Sisters with Railgun VS Dark Mage
A Certain Magical Cat
Swimsuit Modeling
A Certain Confused Feelings (Romeo x Uiharu Story)
Mental Out
Shokuhou's Objective
The Ability Game Competition
Magic Portal
The Ability Game Competition (Day 2)
The Ability Game Competition (Last Day)
Penalty Game
Wendy's Childhood Friend
Transfer Student
Love Triangle
Shadow Demon Slayer Mage
Carla's Job
Saving Chelia
Wendy Please Tell Me You Love Me
Hidden Feelings Revealed
Mating Season of the Lightning Dragon Slayer
The Mark
Double Date Incident
Inferno District
The Fight of the Goddesses

Wendy is Sick

65 2 1
By MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Narrator's POV

It is 7 in the morning when Chelia awakes.

Chelia: (yawns) Good morning! Wendy and Carla.
Carla: Good morning child.
Chelia: Wendy isn't awake yet? (worried tone)
Carla: (Touches Wendy's head) Oh my goodness! Wendy has a high fever! (panic tone of voice) Chelia, can you get a basin with warm water and towel?
Chelia: Sure! Anything for Wendy! (worried tone)

Chelia's POV

As I enter to the bathroom and get a small basin with warm water and a towel. I started to think what happen to Wendy? I heal her injuries yesterday. Is she really hurt so badly that she can be sick like this. This is my fault, I should be the one who will protect her, since I'm the one who can slay a god. I can't forgive myself if anything happens to her.

Narrator's POV

After a few minutes Chelia came back with a basin with warm water and towel. Chelia gets the towel then she squeeze it and she put it on Wendy's forehead to absorb the heat.

Chelia: I guess this will work. And now I have to use my healing magic on her.

Chelia uses her healing magic and her temperature is getting cool a little. Chelia sighs in relief. After a few hours, Wendy is still unconscious and her body temperature increases. Chelia didn't know what to do, while Carla is thinking of some medicine that can cure Wendy.

Carla: Chelia, will you take care of Wendy?
Chelia: Where are you going?
Carla: I need to go to Fiore and look for a medicine that can cure her illness.
Chelia: Ok. Come back safely.

Carla left the dorm and she fly until she reaches Fiore.

Carla: I need to talk to Porlyusica about the medicine that can heal Wendy.

After 2 hours of flying, she reaches Porlyusica's house.

Carla: (knocking the door)
Porlyusica: Come in. Oh it's you. What can I do for you?
Carla: Do you have a medicine that can cure a burnt heart?
Porlyusica: Yes. Is it for some relative of you?
Carla: It's for Wendy. You know, Grandeeney's great grand daughter.
Porlyusica: Yes. I know that kid. She and her grand mother always here when Wendy is sick. So how is she right now?
Carla: She still unconscious after Hestia hits a shot of fire inside her chest. Chelia tries to heal her injuries yesterday. Earlier this morning, her body temperature increases. So, Chelia tries to heal her fever down but after a few hours, her body temperature increases again.
Porlyusica: I see. Now, I want to give you this. (Giving Carla a vial of medicine.) This is a special mint plant that can make her burnt heart cool. She shall take this medicine every 3 hours until she recovers.
Carla: Thank you very much for this. Let me pay you with this pack of gems that I have. (Getting her pack of gems and giving to Porlyusica.)
Porlyusica: No. I won't accept it. After all I'm Wendy's godmother. You can go now to her.
Carla: Thanks again.

Carla flies and left Fiore and after 2 hours of flying, she finally came back with the medicine that can cure Wendy.

Carla: Hey, I'm back. How's Wendy?
Chelia: She still asleep, her body temperature decreases a little.
Carla: Ok. Can you get me a spoon?
Chelia: Sure.

Chelia gets a spoon then she give it to Carla. Carla gets the vial of medicine and pour into a spoon, then she pours it to Wendy's mouth.

Carla: I wish this will work. (worrying)

Carla is still tries to feed Wendy the medicine she has. Then Wendy's fever is getting down. Carla sighs in relief. After 3 hours, Wendy is finally awake.

Wendy: (yawning)
Chelia: Wendy! You're finally awake! (hugs Wendy)
Wendy: Hey guys, what happened?
Carla: You have a high fever after the fight. But thanks to Porlyusica's medicine, you're finally awake. And you have to take this medicine every 3 hours until you recover.
Wendy: Ok. Thank you guys. (stomach growling) I'm hungry.
Chelia: Don't worry Wendy. I just prepare you with these beef porridge, a steak and strawberry cake with a cup of hot chocolate for dessert.
Wendy: Wow! Thank you Chelia.
Chelia: No problem. Anything for you Wendy.
Wendy: I love you Chelia. (hugs Chelia)
Chelia: (blushes in deep red) I love you too Wendy. (She finally say it. Nice work Chelia.)
Carla: (clears her throat)
Chelia: Carla! (pouts)
Wendy: Oh, I'm sorry Carla. (Separates the hug from Chelia)

Chelia feeds Wendy with the foods she prepared for her. Carla is watching the two of them.

Carla: (In her thoughts: Chelia really loves Wendy.) (smiles)

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is all for today.

TO BE CONTINUED -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.1K 32
Saikumi Suoh,going by the name Kumi,is the younger sister of the current third and red king,Mikoto Suoh. With her too-pale-almost-sick-looking skin t...
1K 58 36
Wendy and her best friend/sister Chelia get transported into a new world where they meet some new people with quirks instead of magic. Along the way...
26.8K 934 23
It's been 2 months since Mikoto's powers were sealed away.. Mikoto has been confined to a wheelchair.. and it is now the day of her 16th birthday. Sh...
22.3K 584 32
After the Daihasei festival and the difficult challenge it brought to Misaka Mikoto and her friends, Gakuen Toshi welcomes a new mysterious guest fro...