dirty little secret // draco...

By SummerTime278

cassandra potter (harry potter's cousin) just moved to london from america. she never knew her parents and sp... More

info
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven.
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four.
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six.
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two.
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four.
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chalter fifty-two.
chapter fifty-three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty-six.
chapter fifty-seven.
chapter fifty-eight.
chapter fifty-nine.
chapter sixty.
A/N

chapter twenty-three.

166 6 0
By SummerTime278

Cassandra's POV

Suddenly I pop up in a bathroom stall that I'm assuming is in the London Metro Center. I walk out and Draco's no where to be seen.

"Draco?!" I yell out.

I leave the girl's restroom and cautiously walk to the men's room.

"Oi get out of here!" one random guy yells at me.

"I'm looking for someone" I respond with attitude.

"Why don't you stay sweetheart" a creepy guy says, washing his hands.

My eyes widen in fear.

"Draco!" I yell through the bathroom.

There's no response so I immediately leave. It's Draco's first genuine visit to the Muggle world and he's lost already.

"Cassandra?!" I hear him yell from the bottom of the stairs behind me.

I turn around and run up to him, allowing my heartbeat to stabilize.

"Where did you appear at?" I whisper to him.

He points underneath the stairs and relief fills my body knowing he most likely wasn't seen.

"Okay well let's go" I say, grabbing his hand.

He immediately jerks his hand away from mine and my heart drops to my stomach.

"There's not going to be anyone we know here Draco....never mind, I understand; sorry" I say.

We begin to walk off and he suddenly grabs ahold of my hand tightly. I decide that we should go to the mall first mainly because I wanted to get a piercing. He was sort of silent the whole walk there; I don't know if he's nervous or what.

"Alright, this is the shopping mall; you get all your clothes and fashion things here" I smile at him.

He looks at everything with confusion.

"It looks so polluted" he sneers.

I laugh and nod my head. We walk into a piercing studio and I ask for a tongue piercing and they tell me that it will be a 10 minute wait. Draco and I sit down in the shop's chairs.

"How will that go?" Draco asks slightly confused.

"There's gonna be a metal barbell in my tongue" I chuckle.

"That'd look rather hot actually" he chuckles, scratching the back of his head.

I blush and get excited knowing Draco will like it. The piercer is ready for me and they bring Draco and I to a back room. I tightly hold Draco's hand and he takes it.

"Alright, it'll sting a bit" the piercer says, aligning the needle onto my tongue.

He pierced through my thick tongue and Draco's huge gulp of air was audible.

"Oh god..I'm gonna be sick" he groans.

I smile as the piercer finishes my piercing up. He lets go of my tongue and I run over to the mirror. I admire my tongue even though it's swollen.

"That looks good on you" Draco whispers into my ear behind me.

"How about you get your ears pierced" I chuckle.

"No, that's not going to happen" he defends himself seriously.

"I'll be at the register to ring you guys up" the piercer says, walking off. 

Shit, I forgot my money in my dorm.

"You didn't bring money did you?" Draco whispers to me.

I shake my head as fear fills my body.

"There's an exit in the back, I'm not sure where it leads to though" he whispers to me.

I smirk at him and grab his hand. All of a sudden we're sprinting out of the exit into an empty truck loading area.

"HEY GET BACK HERE" a man yells at us.

We run towards the woods that Hermione and I landed in when we came here last and hide. He grabs onto my arm tightly then apparates us back to Hogwarts. We appear in his dorm and I fall on my ass right as we land. I begin to laugh and he jolts his body back towards me.

"Are you stupid? Why would you think I'd like something like THAT. I don't like the muggle world..you may have just ruined it for me" he spits at me.

I don't know why he had this sudden burst of anger.

"I-I'm sorry Draco, that obviously wasn't my plan. I wanted to take you somewhere I thought you'd like after that I-"

"Well that didn't happen did it?! I hope your piercing was worth it...get out!" he yells at me.

I grab my bag off of his floor and make my way out of his dorm towards the Gryffindor common room. Tears stream down my face as I walk towards my dorm area. I feel like he just doesn't know how to handle adrenaline in a good way. That's what I'm all about, I'm an adrenaline junkie. I storm into the Gryffindor common room, up to my dorm until a voice stops me.

"Oi Cassandra, why're you so upset?" Fred asks me from the couch.

I turn to them and start audibly crying when I see them with concerned faces.

"Come here darling" George says, making room in between him and Fred.

I sit in between them and George rubs my back.

"I wanted to take Draco to London today and he didn't really have a problem with it at first..then I went to go get a piercing and didn't have money so we had to run out without paying....we apparated back to his dorm and he started screaming at me how I was stupid to think he'd like going there and that I wasted his time..I just wanted to show him something that he hadn't experienced before, I never planned on us getting in trouble" I sob.

Fred comforts me and hands me a couple of tissues.

"Well you know if it was me, running away without paying would've made the trip more fun" George says, attempting to lighten the mood.

I lightly smile at him then look back down to the ground.

"Listen, Draco's a knob. He doesn't deserve a girl like you. You're caring, sweet, bloody hilarious, and beautiful" Fred smiles at me.

"Thanks Fred" I say with my voice cracking.

"You ought to show us the piercing Cassandra" George says.

I blush then stick my tongue out, showing them.

"Wicked!" they both say in unison, making me laugh.

"It's so swollen" I reply.

"Off to the kitchen I am to get you a cold milkshake" George smiles, walking off.

Fred and I sit there for a moment as he continues to rub my back.

"If I were you I'd take a couple days to consider what's going on with you and Draco..if he really is meant for you he wouldn't have a problem with a break" Fred says to me.

I nod my head then tightly hug him.

"Alright, one cold strawberry milkshake for the Gryffinqueen" George says in a funny voice.

I laugh and accept the milkshake from him, slowly sipping on it. We talk for what felt like hours about aimless subjects and I can already feel myself forgetting about today's incident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 59 19
When y/n y/l/n is told she has to return to hogwarts 6 months after the death of her father , what will happen between her and long life best friend...
5K 180 37
First she goes to Hogwarts. She falls in love with an older boy, but tragedy strikes, and she feels she can never love again without betraying him. S...
237K 7.5K 23
y/n l/n was on her way to Hogwarts after years of loneliness and unanswered questions. Never knowing her parents who died during the war, she has bee...
865 19 20
What happens when Draco Malfoy isn't born an only child? + Meet Delainy, she is Draco's younger sister who is nothing like her older brother, he is c...