chapter fifteen.

Cassandra's POV

I realize that it's dark outside and I have classes tomorrow.

"I really should get going now, I don't want to miss my first class tomorrow" I tell Sirius.

"It was very nice meeting you and talking to you love. Come by again with Harry soon" he smiles at me.

I smile back and walk out of the front door. I walk down a dirt road only to realize I don't know where I'm going. All of a sudden I hear this groaning from the woods. A floating ghoulish figure races towards me and I pull my wand out.

"Stupify!" I cast, hoping it will work.

Nothing really happens and I feel a wave of sadness hit me until I hear what sounds like a bus coming from down the dirt path. I look at it and it's actually speeding very fast. It scares the monster away and I move out of the way quickly as it stops in front of me. The doors open and a man walks to the bottom step.

"Cassandra Potter to Hogwarts eh?" he says.

"Umm yeah, could you talk me there?" I ask.

"Well that's why we're here aren't we" he says sarcastically.

He moves back so I can get on the bus. I sit in a seat and the bus is mainly empty.

"Hold on!" the driver yells back to me.

All of a sudden the bus is going extremely fast and it feels like my body is being warped. After about 30 seconds the bus comes to an immediate halt.

"Hogwarts..Let's go, get off" the bus driver orders.

I dizzily walk down the steps and right as my feet touch the ground the bus zooms off.

I sneak inside to my dorm successfully and then go to sleep so I don't wake up late for school.

~~~
Next Morning
~~~

Draco's POV

After I'm done getting ready for class I make my way to potions, hoping Cassandra might talk to me. I walk in and there she is, sitting next to Ron and Harry. I decide to give her space and sit on the other side of the room. Throughout the whole class she only looked at me a couple of times with sad yet angry eyes. Does she really not forgive me or at least understand a little after reading my note? My heart drops to my stomach knowing I lost the girl I really wanted.

Cassandra's POV

After all of my classes I decide to walk around the halls alone, giving myself time to think.

"Oi Cassandra!" Fred and George yell behind me.

I turn around and they both run up to me.

"What's got you upset today?" Fred asks.

"It's nothing..just guy drama" I trail off.

"Well we're planning on setting fireworks off in the dining hall tonight; care to join us?" George smirks.

"Won't we be like expelled?" I ask.

"We like totally won't be" Fred says in a valley girl accent, making me chuckle.

"If we get caught who said you'll be mentioned to Professor Dumbledore?" George smiles.

"I'm in" I smile.

"Alright, go on and get your broom. We'll meet you in the common room in 30 minutes" they both say.

Oh shit, my broom is still in that thorn bush. I quickly run outside to get our brooms back and finally make it to the specific bush. Hermione was the one who was supposed to cast a spell, parting the thorns but I guess I'll just have to get cut up. I reach into the bush, lightly wincing in pain then move my hand around trying to find my broom. Right as I start moving my hand the bush tightens, making the thorns dig deep into my skin.

"Fuck!!" I yell in pain.

The thorns are going so deep into my skin that it's unbearable. I'm frantically breathing and screaming in pain until all of the thorns' pressure releases. I quickly pull my arm out and it's completely torn up. I look behind me and standing there was Draco.

"What in the bloody hell were you trying to do?" he asks, slightly upset.

"I lost my broomstick" I reply, giving him a dirty glare.

I begin to walk off until Draco grabs my torn up arm.

"Fuck Draco, stop!" I yell at him.

I see him attempting to heal it with his wand and immediately pull away.

"I don't need your help Malfoy" I say, walking away.

Great I lost my broom, I had to interact with Draco, and I can't do my prank with the Weasley twins anymore. I get back to the Gryffindor common rooms and see Fred and George waiting for me.

"Where's your broom?" George asks.

"Stolen from the last place it was" I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, you could still participate..there's a less likely chance of you getting in trouble as well" Fred says.

Draco's POV

It's supper time and everyone is almost done eating. All of a sudden blood curdling screams come across the room and it sounds like Cassandra.

"Oh my god!! It's a snake!! Professor, help!!" she screams, falling out of her seat.

Everyone's attention alerts over to her along with Snape and Professor McGonagall. Then suddenly the front doors bust open and fireworks on fireworks begin to explode in the air. Everyone turns their attention to the ceiling and Cassandra has this satisfied smirk on her face as she laughed. It was obvious that this was the Weasley twins and knowing that she was in on it made me feel some sort of proudness. The twins rushed out of the dining hall after about 15 seconds and Professsor McGonagall turned to Cassandra.

"We're you up to this?!" she yells.

Her expression on her face already changed back to fearful.

"N-no ma'am, I think someone's cast Phantasma on me or maybe the books I've been ready are just too scary" she says, fake tearing up.

"Alright, everyone back to their dorms" Snape announces.

Everyone floods out of the dining hall then I see Cassandra meet with Fred and George in the hallway. They're messing with her hair and Fred wraps his arm around her. That made my blood boil..I should be in that position with her.