chapter nineteen.

Cassandra's POV

After all my classes are over I make my way to the Slytherin common room. It's mainly empty besides a couple of people minding their business in a conversation. I slowly make my way to the boys dorm area and my arm is pulled suddenly. I'm lead into a room and a door shuts behind me as I'm thrown in. There's Draco smirking at me.

"You could've been rougher" I chuckle.

He walks up to me and smashes his lips into mine then tightly grabs my ass underneath my skirt. I kiss back with passion and lust as he pushes me back into his bed. He stands over me, taking his shirt and pants off. His hands begin to roam my body as he tugs at the hem of my skirt. He begins making out with me again then pulls away, breathlessly.

"Be a good girl and take your skirt off for daddy" he orders.

I've never seen this side of him but I like it a whole lot. He gets on the bed with me while I slowly pull my skirt down and he begins to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys. I moan as he sucks on my sweet spot resulting him to groan.

"You're such a tease with your sweet moans and your short skirt, wandering around the halls so innocently" Draco whispers into my ear.

Chills send down my body as his hands runs down my body to my thighs. I pull my shirt off and he stares at my half naked body with dark eyes and a smirk. He kisses down my chest to my stomach then to my inner thighs. My breath hitches at how close he is to my heat. He licks dangerously close to my clit and I gasp. He moves his tongue over to my clit and slowly licks it up and down.

"Fuck Draco" I moan.

His eyes look up at me and I can feel his smirk on my skin. He moves his tongue in circles on my clit faster and faster making my legs shake. He pins my thighs down and moans, making my clit feel his vibration.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan, breathing heavily.

Right as I say that he stops.

"P-please"

"What?" he asks with an evil grin.

"Make me cum Draco" I plead.

He slowly pulls his boxer briefs down and exposed his raging erection. He was big..at least 7 inches. He rummages in his side drawer and pulls a condom out, putting it over his member. He runs his tip along my folds and I breathe deeply, attempting to prepare myself for him. He slowly inserts himself into me, creating a small stinging pain. I wince in pain and he smirks knowing he's a bit too big for me. He slowly penetrates himself in and out of me as I adjust to his size. I moan with each thrust along with him. He picks up his pace and goes from slow and passionate to rough and hot.

"Fuck Draco!" I yell as he slams his body into mine.

I'm digging my nails into his back and arms as he hits my G spot over and over again. His whole bed is shaking as the headboard slams against the wall over and over again. I feel his member begin to twitch inside of me then he pulls himself out.

"Get on your hands and knees" he orders me while out of breath.

I do as he says and he starts fucking me harder and harder. My walls tighten around him as I begin to cum. He then starts moaning heavy as he releases into the condom while still inside of me. We both collapse onto the bed and lay there next to each other for a moment.

"That wasn't your first time was it?" he asks me.

"No..is that an issue?" I ask.

"It wasn't my first so no" he responds.

I grab my panties from the other side of the bed and put them back on. As I begin to sit up and put my shirt back on Draco wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're going to stay aren't you?" he asks.

I look over to him and smile, getting back into bed with him. I move my head onto his bare chest and wrap one of my legs around his. He plays with my hair as I realize that I haven't felt this much comfort in a while.

"Why were you upset in class today?...after the mirror of Erised" Draco asks me.

"I think I saw my mom and dad..I heard their voices as well" I respond.

"Well that's good isn't it?..to see them?" he asks confused.

"I guess, but there was something really unsettling to it..my dad pushed my mom in the mirror and then they both disappeared. It feels like it's supposed to be a message or something" I respond.

"Maybe it is..I wouldn't let it bother you much though, there's been cases of students seeing..different things in the mirror of Erised" he says, attempting to bring me comfort.

The room fills with comfortable silence for a moment as he keeps on stroking my hair.

"So..you saw me in the mirror?" I ask him with a smirk.

"I-I mean I guess" he blushes.

I lightly chuckle and we talk more about random stuff. Soon enough I'm asleep in his arms, peaceful and happy.