A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in...

Da MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Mikoto Misaka has a younger adopted sister named Wendy and same goes with Kuroko Shirai has a step sister nam... Altro

Introduction
The Electromaster
Wind Manipulators (Part 1)
Wind Manipulators (Part 2)
The Truth
Strong Feelings
Coincidence
Saving Wendy
The New Member of Judgement
Poltergeisting at the Festival
Awkward Day
Dark Magic
Sky Sisters with Railgun VS Dark Mage
A Certain Magical Cat
Swimsuit Modeling
A Certain Confused Feelings (Romeo x Uiharu Story)
Mental Out
Shokuhou's Objective
The Ability Game Competition
Magic Portal
The Ability Game Competition (Day 2)
The Ability Game Competition (Last Day)
Penalty Game
Wendy's Childhood Friend
Transfer Student
Love Triangle
Shadow Demon Slayer Mage
Carla's Job
Saving Chelia
Wendy Please Tell Me You Love Me
Hidden Feelings Revealed
The Mark
Double Date Incident
Inferno District
The Fight of the Goddesses
Wendy is Sick

Mating Season of the Lightning Dragon Slayer

84 2 1
Da MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Narrator's POV

Today is the second day of mating season for Dragon Slayers. Mikoto is still worrying about what Carla discussed about the mating season.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy.
Mikoto: (worrying)
Kuroko: (Appears in front of Mikoto) Hey Sissy! Hello! Sissy! (shaking Mikoto)
Mikoto: Oh, hey Kuroko.
Kuroko: Are you ok Sissy? I'm calling you for 3 times. Is there something a matter? (looks worried)
Mikoto: I'm good. Don't worry about me. I just thinking of something.
Kuroko: I see what you're worrying about. Is it because of your mating season symptoms? (teasing tone)
Mikoto: N-No! I wasn't thinking about that! (blushes)
Kuroko: (giggles) Don't deny it. (seducing Mikoto) (tries to kiss her)
Mikoto: (Hits Kuroko's head)
Kuroko: Ouch!
Mikoto: I can't zap you but I can hit you! We have class today! So let's prepare ourselves! And please, DON'T TRY TO SEDUCE ME! YOU PERVERT! (speaks in anger tone)
Kuroko: Fine! But Sissy you can call me anytime if you want to make out with me. (seducing tone)
Mikoto: THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! (still angry)
Kuroko: Why not? I'm your girlfriend after all.
Mikoto: (Thinks about what she told her yesterday.) Right! I guess I can't manage to control myself. So, I did ask you to be my girlfriend. (embarrassed tone)
Kuroko: It's ok Sissy. (Kisses Mikoto's lips for a sec)
Mikoto: Promise me on one thing!
Kuroko: What is it?
Mikoto: If I can't control myself for the next few days, don't do any kind of perverted stuffs!
Kuroko: (Kisses Mikoto for a sec) Ok.

The two of them prepare themselves. They took a shower, brushes their teeth and walks to their class. As the two of them walking Mikoto grabs Kuroko's hand and their hands are intertwined. The students are looking at them. Misaka-sama is Shirai's girlfriend? As the students mumbles to themselves. And as they walk reaching their classrooms, Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki greets them.

Kongou: Hey Misaka.
Wannai and Awatsuki: Misaka-sama.
Mikoto: Hey guys. What's up?
Wannai: Is it true that the two of you were dating?
Mikoto: (blushes) No!
Kuroko: (hugs Mikoto) Yes! We are officially dating. We're now girlfriends.
Awatsuki: Finally. Congratulations on you two.
Wannai: I'm happy for you two.
Kongou: (Hides her sad look, tries to smile) Congratulations Misaka, Shirai.
Mikoto: Thanks guys. (smiles a little)

The bell rings.

Wannai and Awatsuki: It's time to go! Let's go Shirai.
Kuroko: Ok. (Kisses Mikoto's lips for 1 sec)
Mikoto: (blushes)
Kuroko: See you later Sissy.

Time skip

As the days pass, Mikoto's became more protective of Kuroko. That's the reason why Kuroko can't do patroling each alleys, but she can do the research jobs as a part of her Judgement duties. Today is the sixth day of mating season for Dragon Slayers.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy.
Mikoto: Huh?
Kuroko: Today is your sixth day, maybe we should uh you know.
Mikoto: NO! WE CAN'T DO THAT! (sparking)
Kuroko: Oh ok. You'll regret it if the symptoms getting worst. (teasing tone)
Mikoto: Fine! We can do that tonight! (embarrassed tone) (covers her face)
Kuroko: Oh yeah! (I can do some lingerie shopping later after class. This is for my big moment with Sissy.)
Mikoto: Enough with your dirty thoughts and let's go to class! (stern tone) (drags Kuroko)

As the two of them walking, Carla appears infront of them.

Mikoto: Carla?
Carla: Today is your sixth day. So, do you manage to mark her neck?
Mikoto: (blushes) No. Not yet. But we're planing to make out tonight.
Carla: Are you sure, you wanna do this?
Mikoto: I don't have any choice. (embarrassed)
Carla: This can only be happening once in your mating life. Now it's up to you if you want to do it everyday with her.
Mikoto: No! Tonight is enough!
Kuroko: Oh please Sissy. I know you gonna love what will I do to you tonight. Tonight is our passionate night. (seducing tone)
Carla: You can go now you two. Enjoy! (winks)
Mikoto: Goodbye Carla.
Kuroko: See yah.

The two of them walks until they reaches their school. Kuroko is still excited about love making with her Sissy tonight.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy.
Mikoto: Hmm?
Kuroko: When we do that tonight, can you do a little gentle maybe. It's my first time.
Mikoto: Actually, I don't have any idea of that kind of stuff. That's perverted things to do. And besides. You're the one who's pervert between us! (shouts so angrily) (sparking) (Tries to zap Kuroko but her attacks did not hit her.)
Kuroko: Hahaha. You can't attack me cause, you love me. (teasing Mikoto)
Mikoto: (growls) (sparking) (Leaves Kuroko outside the room.)
Kuroko: Hey! Sissy! Come back here!
Mikoto: Nah, it's time for class. (looks annoyed)
Kuroko: Don't be mean. (pouts)

Then their homeroom teacher arrives to their class.

Kuroko: Oh, see you later Sissy. (winks)

Time skip, it is now lunch break. Mikoto stands up and runs to the cafeteria leaving Kuroko. Kuroko teleports to where her Sissy is.

Kuroko: Sissy! Why did you leave the classroom without me?
Mikoto: (eating) Huh? I'm sorry. Did you forget that I could eat 4 to 5 plates of this main course.
Kuroko: Oh I guess you're really hungry. You eat like a dragon.
Mikoto: After this damn mating season. I will not eat for a week.
Kuroko: Don't ever try to do that. I don't want you to get sick.

Then Wendy and Chelia came close to them.

Wendy: Big sister Mikoto, Kuroko-neechan, can we join you?
Mikoto and Kuroko: Ofcourse.
Wendy: Wow! Big sister, you have big appetite since the first day of your mating season. You eat just like me. I guess I could eat 8 plates of omurice when I experience your symptoms.
Mikoto: Sure you will. (smiles)
Chelia: Well in that case, I have to practice cooking your omurice.
Wendy: Your dishes tastes delicious.
Chelia: Aww. Thank you Wendy. (smiles happily)
Mikoto: So, you're cooking Wendy's favorite dishes that I told you huh?
Chelia: Yeah. And she loves it. Thanks Big sis.

Then Chelia came close to Kuroko and whispers.

Chelia: Hey Kuroko-neechan. How's your relationship going on?
Kuroko: As usual, she still pretends that she hate it when I kiss her and she still cold towards me. How's you and Wendy?
Chelia: Well she still playing innocent little kid. She still hiding her feelings for me. Then when I want to sleep with her, she always bring Carla and sleeps in between us.
Kuroko: I guess we do have the same fate. But I love to tease Sissy when sometimes I caught her actions that she loves me.
Chelia: Me too. I like teasing Wendy because she's so cute when she gets embarrassed. Anyway, today is her sixth day. So, did something happened between you two earlier?
Kuroko: Actually, tonight is our love making. And I'm so exited about it. Finally, I can touch her body. Hehehe. (pervert look)
Mikoto: (Hits Kuroko and Chelia's head) No more perverted topics on you two!
Wendy: Nice work Big sister. Now let's finnish this plates.
Mikoto: Oh yeah. Get ready to loose. Cause I'm gonna win this now.

The two Dragon Slayers are having their eating competition. Then they finnished 16 plates of their main courses. Kuroko and Chelia looks at them surprisingly.

Kuroko: Wow! Sissy, I never thought you could eat 8 plates of this main course now. (Surprised look on her face)
Chelia: And you too Wendy. You eat too much than usual.
Mikoto: Well, I don't know. I just feel that I'm very hungry that I haven't eaten for a month. (burp)
Wendy: I'm so stuff.
Chelia: Are you ok Wendy? (Tries to heal her stomach.)
Wendy: Thanks Chelia.

Time skip. Today is the night for Mikoto and Kuroko. Mikoto is still inside the bathroom taking a shower. Kuroko teleports to the bathroom to join her.

Mikoto: Hey! What are you doing here?! (embarrassed tone) I told you to wait for me!
Kuroko: (Touching Mikoto's face) I just wanna join you.

Kuroko kisses Mikoto and Mikoto kisses her back. They made their kiss deeper and deeper by Kuroko entering her tongue inside Mikoto's mouth, their tongues are slashing as their salivas mixed together. After 5 mins, they broke the kiss with a strip of saliva flowing from their mouths. Mikoto is kissing Kuroko's neck and she touches Kuroko's breasts. Kuroko did not control herself to moan. Then Mikoto touches Kuroko's butt and pu**y.

Kuroko: Ahh! Ohh! Sissy! (moaning)

And finally, Mikoto bites Kuroko's neck and after an hour of making out inside the bathroom, they are finally done. They sleep together on Mikoto's bed. Kuroko is hugging her while they are sleeping.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-

PS: Sorry no lemon part. ^_^

Photos came from Google. Credits to the owner.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

31.3K 1.1K 23
After their escape from the Soul Society, and their uneasy understanding with the Soul Reapers, Mikoto and the rest of Fairy Tail come back to find t...
45.9K 1.5K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...
245K 6.4K 33
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kuroko Tetsuya's Twin sister, and Best friend...
184K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...