dirty little secret // draco...

By SummerTime278

cassandra potter (harry potter's cousin) just moved to london from america. she never knew her parents and sp... More

info
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven.
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four.
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six.
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two.
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four.
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chalter fifty-two.
chapter fifty-three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty-six.
chapter fifty-seven.
chapter fifty-eight.
chapter fifty-nine.
chapter sixty.
A/N

chapter twenty.

188 7 0
By SummerTime278

Cassandra's POV

I wake up to someone shaking me and I brush it off, rolling over to my other side.

"Cassandra, wake up we're late!" Draco yells.

I jolt up in panic, realizing I'm still in Draco's dorm.

"Shit!" I yell, getting out of bed.

I messily throw my clothes on and rush to the bathroom to splash my face with water.

"I'll meet you there, we can't walk in at the same time" Draco says walking into the bathroom.

He gives me a long kiss and I blush. I scrub off my mascara that was running and luckily my eyebrows still have some product in them. I grab his mouthwash and swish it around in my mouth quickly then make my way out. As I'm making my way out of his dorm into the Slytherin common rooms I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"You little slut" Pansy laughs behind me.

I turn around and she's giving me a dirty look so I exchange one back. I return to rushing to potions class and finally make it in.

"I should start counting the times that you aren't late rather than when you are shouldn't I Potter?" Snape says to me.

I avoid eye contact with him and make my way to the seat next to Fred.

"And where's your robes?" Snape asks me.

I just realized I was only wearing my skirt and long sleeve.

"Umm, I..forgot it" I respond.

Snape just gives me a side eye glare and returns to teaching.

"You must've left it in my bathroom. I'll give it to you at dinner" Draco whispers to me at the table next to mine.

I smile and nod then return back to turning my book to the correct page.

"Really? Draco Malfoy has a chance with you?" Fred chuckles.

I kick his leg under the table and blush, shushing him. Today we're learning how to make a truth potion and we're making them at each of our tables.

"You ought to try it Cassandra, it'll be fun" Fred suggests.

"How about you do it" I respond.

"No, I'm the prankster not the prankstee" he complains.

I laugh at him and stare at the potion.

"Fine..I'll take a sip" I whisper to him.

He gets all giddy as he fills a small vial. I take a very small sip and feel nothing.

"I feel like this isn't working" I tell him.

"Give it a minute..what were you up to yesterday, that might put it into affect" he says.

"Well Draco and I went back to his dorm and we had amazing se-"

Fred covers my mouth in shock.

"God Cassandra, this needs to wear off!" he says, beginning to laugh his ass off.

"Alright, alright. How about we put this to good use..do you think Draco's treating you right?" he says quieter.

"Yeah, he's great. It's just he wants to keep his rude reputation so he's mean in public" I manage to whisper to him.

"That's good at least...um Professor, how long would the effects wear off if someone took this potion?" Fred asks Professor Snape.

"Well who knows, it could be anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours..it depends on the person" he responds.

My jaw drops in shock and fear.

"Alright, I'll stick with you until it wears off..to keep you out of trouble" Fred tells me.

I nod my head and just scan the classroom. I see Pansy mean mugging me from the table in front of Draco's.

"Pansy, will you ever stop being a rude and nosy bitch" I scoff at her.

She drops her jaw and tightens her glare at me at me. Shit, this potion is just getting me into trouble.

"What did you just say to me?!" she yells, frustrated.

"I said you're a pug faced, rude, obnoxious bitch" I spit at her.

Draco and a couple of his friends start laughing while others just gasp.

"Alright Cassandra, let's put a cork in it eh?" Fred says, pulling my attention to my book.

"Cassandra Potter, you will pay for that" she snarls at me.

"Oh no, don't hurt me Pansy" I throw my hands up in the air, laughing.

"You'll see..after class" she says to me.

Ohhh shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fred pulls my arm to catch my attention.

"Great, now you're gonna have a fight with Pansy. You're lucky Snape didn't overhear" he says with worry in his eyes.

"This is your fault for telling me to take it" I complain.

I get through the rest of class being able to stay quiet.

"Alright, class is dismissed" Snape announces.

"Meet me in the Gryffindor common room before second class. George and I will get you away for the day" Fred tells me.

I nod my head and begin to walk out of class to my common room. All of a sudden someone pushes me from behind, making me trip. I look behind me and there's Pansy Parkinson.

"Fight me..you loud mouthed bitch" she spits at me.

"You're just desperate for my touch huh Pansy? In love are we?" I smirk.

I know I can't leave this crowd that's forming around us without me fighting her. I drop my books on the ground and slap her across the face she then pulls my hair. Obviously she's a hair puller. I grab her wrist and bend her fingers back, resulting in her screeching. I push her down and get on top of her, slamming my fists into her face. She gets a few punches in from underneath me but I'm making her weaker and weaker with every punch to her face, ribs, and stomach. All of a sudden someone's grabbing my waist and attempting to pull me off of her.

"CASSANDRA! STOP!" I hear Draco yell directly behind me.

It's then that I realize he's pulling me off of her. I let in and have him take control of my body.

"You're going to get expelled! Go back to your common room now before a teacher comes!" he yells at me.

I didn't know he cared so much about that. His tough love type of protectiveness made me feel a weird type of happiness. I look down at Pansy and she's crying with blood running down her nose and lips.

"If anyone mentions this you'll be dead!" Draco shouts at the crowd that was surrounding us.

I run back to my common room to see George and Fred sitting in the couch.

"Bloody hell you're a mess" Fred says.

"Wicked" George smirks.

"I beat the shit out of Pansy but my face hurts" I reply.

"Alright, it's time to get you out of here before more trouble starts" George says.

Fred stands in the empty fireplace in the common room and throws some type of powder on the ground.

"Diagon Alley" he yells as he disappears with green flames surrounding him.

"Holy shit!" I gasp in fear.

"It's alright, you next. Just throw it on the ground of the fireplace and yell 'Diagon Alley' " George tells me.

He hands me some green powder in my hand and I do as he says. All of a sudden I'm in Diagon Alley.

"George?!" I yell out, frightened.

"I'm right here love" he says, lightly grabbing my waist.

A wave of relief passes over me until I realize he's holding my waist.

"Draco" I quickly spit out, attempting to let him know I'm interested in Draco.

"Where?" he responds taking his hands off me and becoming alert.

I chuckle and we walk down to the Leaky Cauldron.

"Three butter beers please" Fred asks a waitress as we sit down.

"You ought to check yourself out in the restroom" George chuckles.

I run over to the bathroom and look into the mirror. My nose was bleeding, I had a bruise forming on my cheek, and there was a big cut on my lip. I wash the blood off of my face and instantly look more presentable. I walk back out to the table we were sitting at and our butter beers are here already.

"That's better..how about we test if this potion is working still" Fred says.

"Try to lie...why were you late this morning?" George asks me.

"I uh..just slept through role call...it worked! The potions over with!" I cheer.

"Wait, what WERE you doing this morning?" George asked confused.

I look over to Fred and widen my eyes, with a grin on my face.

"Nothing that I or anyone else needed to know" he responds, laughing.

"Well we ought to spend the rest of the day here until dinner so you don't get in trouble for beating up pug face" George smiles.

I laugh and nod, enjoying the rest of my butter beer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 970 39
A story about Krystal Eleanor ; muggle born Ravenclaw and Draco Malfoy ; pure blood Slytherin... Krystal Eleanor, being picked on by Draco Malfoy mad...
250 28 10
Amara Potter is attending her first year of Hogwarts with her twin Harry Potter, she thinks she will live the somewhat normal life of a witch. (if th...
43 25 12
Y/N a girl from Beauxbatons, shifted to Hogwarts due to some personal reasons. Being a Slytherin and an A+ student it was not hard for her to adapt t...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...