Heir | k.th

By xoxoMissSophie

Mafia AU KimTaehyungXReader "I don't want to marry you" "Too bad. You already did" Kim Taehyung. Everyone fea... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Concern
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

4.5K 259 96
By xoxoMissSophie

"Slow down boy," Grandfather Kim said to the younger, who was driving so fast and already passed by two red lights.

"Granpa, Tae's bleeding to death, why would I slow down?" jimin said, his eyes still transfixed on the road.

The elder lets out a sigh at the pink haired male and looks over his grandson who was still unconscious. Sighing again, he took a small locket from his pocket and opened it. There was a picture of his beloved wife in it which he smiled at very dearly.

"It's all my fault," he whispered to himself, almost out of breath.

"Grandfather," Jimin trailed as soon as he heard those words.

"Don't blame yourself again, it's been years grandpa" Jimin continues as he took a left, finally arriving at their private airport.

The old man didn't say a word and continued looking at the picture of his wife. Jimin pursed his lips and decided to get out of the car and slowly carried Taehyung inside.

You and Jungkook arrived at the private airport and Taegi was fast asleep in Jungkook's arms. The other boys were silent so is In-na and their other uncles.

They were just patiently waiting for their Grandfather who was still in the aiport's small clinic where Taehyung was resting, his wound were already treated and the doctor said he'll be fine to take the trip when he wakes up.

"Hey (y/n) darling," In-na comes up to you with a soft smile. "Let's get you changed hmm?" She continued.

You realized that you were still in your wedding dress and a wave of exhaustion ran through your body once again.

"Okay" you answered quietly, In-na squeezes you left elbow lightly to make you feel a little relax and at ease, she was worried about you because of what just happened today.

Inna guides you to a small room inside their ariport and gave you a small paper bag with a pair of jeans and a white tee inside.

You gave a polite bow to Inna before entering the room. You swiftly removed the dress without any problem, you didn't notice that your dress was a little torn thats why it was a little easy to take of the dress.

Inna didn't give you any pair of shoes so you just wore the heels you were wearing earlier. You blindly fixed your hair into a ponytail and went outside. Inna was patiently waiting for you while leaning next to the door, twirling her hair and probably drifting into her own world.

"What should I do with the dress?" You asked, inna looked startled but was soon replaced with her gentle smile she keeps showing.

"Don't worry about that, it's all taken care of. Taehyung already woke up and they've already boarded the plane." Inna informs you while the both of you walked towards a large glass door that leads outside.

Two private jet planes were waiting there, you saw Jimin waiting for the both of you down the staircase of the jet.

"Aunt Inna, Grandpa and the other uncles boarded the larger jet," Jimin said to his aunt casually.

Inna's face suddenly darkened, her eyes pierced through Jimin's soul which made him gulp the huge lump that formed in his throat. Jimin thought her aunt would forget what they've done earlier but it clearly looked like he was wrong.

"The seven of you will suffer," she hissed and smiled at you once again and said her goodbyes. After that, she went up into the other plane, her eyes still fixes on Jimin.

"My aunt sure is scary huh?" Jimin laughs awkwardly and clears his throat.

"So um, ladies first?" He gestures you to go inside, you pursed your lips and nodded lightly.

Climbing up the stairs, you suddenly felt sick and giddy and worried. You didn't know why.

As soon as you got inside, you saw Taehyung wearing the same get up you have, he was sitting down with his legs crossed, looking out of the window, deep in thought that he didn't even notice you arrived.

"Hi (y/n)! " hoseok greets you and waved his hands signaling you to sit beside Taegi who was fast asleep in his reclined chair.

Hoseok was infront of you and Yoongi as well, Yoongi was busy reading his manga and Hoseok offered you champagne which you declined.

Your eyes searched for Jimin who was with Jin and Jungkook at the jet's mini bar, they looked serious and obviously talking about something important.

"Where's Namjoon?" You asked since you noticed that Namjoon wasn't in the room

"He's our pilot" Yoongi answered without looking up, clearly immersed in his manga.

"Oh he can fly a plane?"

"All of us can," Hoseok said proudly, his chin slightly elevated making him feel like he was such a cool guy that he is. "Although we switch turns whenever we use the jet that's why Namjion is the pilot today tehee" Hoseok giggles at the thought of his hyung, who was very clumsy, could possibly end our lives right now.

After a few minutes, the plane took off. You look through window and gazed upon the fluffy clouds which was right above you, the sun's rays accentuated the beauty of the clouds giving it a warm white and pinkish color.

"So where are we heading?" You asked them without stripping off your gaze outside.

"Far away," Yoongi says

You rolled your eyes at yoongi and looked at him "Wow, that's really accurate yoongles,"

Yoongi didn't want to add another word but that nickname you called him went on his nerves. He slowly looked up from his manga and gave you his most deadliest glare.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Your eyes widened a bit, you didn't expect him to have such a reaction from that petty nickname. Hoseok looked alarmed and tried interfering with the little feud that will about to take place between you and yoongi.

"Ey ey ey, Enough with the fighting let's just all be friends ok—"

"Yoongles," you smirked, Hoseok sighed in disbelief.

"Y/n? Rea-" Hoseok was cut off by a fuming little yoongi mushroom who just threw his manga at you, luckily he didn't really intended to hit you but it landed on a sleeping taegi.

Yoongi's little eyes had come to a phase where it was it's widened version yet. He looked terrifyingly at a crying Taegi, his eyes darting to taehyung and to taegi.

Taehyung was peacefully looking out at the window as well but when he heard his little brother's crying his head quickly turned to our direction.

"Well, I tried," Hoseok sighs again and then stands up "Goodluck dealing with Mr. Big Brother over there, I'm going to get a glass of champagne to calm myself," Hoseok cheerfully says and salutes and quickly made his way to where Jimin and the others were.

Taehyung massages his temples before standing up and started walking towards Taegi,  he looks at me and Yoongi first before crouching down infront of Taegi.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Taehyung asks softly, Taegi looks at his big brother with sad eyes and then points at the manga book laying on the floor.

"That thing hit my head and gave me an ouchie," Taegi frowns and then glares at Yoongi who was smiling at him apologetically.

Taehyung heaves a sigh and picked up the book and then looks at Yoongi. "Apologize," he said firmly and then threw Yoongi's book at him softly.

"I'm sorry Taegi," Yoongi quickly said only earning a small 'hmp' from the young boy.

"From now on Yoongi you'll be Taegi's personal nanny," Taehyung said firmly.

"Nanny?! What the actual—" before Yoongi could finish Taehyung tilted his head and looked at Yoongi's eyes with a stone cold expression.

"Did I stutter?"

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and murmured something under his breathe.

"And you," Taehyung called you, pulling you out of your trance which was just focused on the drama which have unfolded rught infront of you.

"Y-yeah?"

"Come with me," Taehyung got back to his seat after saying those words, he didn't wait for you response because you have no choice but to follow him. You were quite confused on what happened on your fake wedding and maybe Taehyung would discuss it to you that's why you quickly followed him and sat down infront of him, hoping for answers to clear up your mind.

"(Y/n) you need to leave, I'm breaking off the agreement,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.4K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
9.6K 533 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
1M 41.2K 37
"Min Y/N will you marry me ?" "No." "Great! Can't wait for the marriage!" ❖ Previous title 'Forced To Marry A Prince' ❖ Your Mother practically sold...
262K 8.2K 36
Namjoon, a 24 year old world famous Mafia gang leader who lives in South Korea. He is a heartless man who dosen't care about anyone else, except for...