A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in...

נכתב על ידי MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Mikoto Misaka has a younger adopted sister named Wendy and same goes with Kuroko Shirai has a step sister nam... עוד

Introduction
The Electromaster
Wind Manipulators (Part 1)
Wind Manipulators (Part 2)
The Truth
Strong Feelings
Coincidence
Saving Wendy
The New Member of Judgement
Poltergeisting at the Festival
Awkward Day
Dark Magic
Sky Sisters with Railgun VS Dark Mage
A Certain Magical Cat
Swimsuit Modeling
A Certain Confused Feelings (Romeo x Uiharu Story)
Mental Out
Shokuhou's Objective
The Ability Game Competition
Magic Portal
The Ability Game Competition (Day 2)
The Ability Game Competition (Last Day)
Penalty Game
Wendy's Childhood Friend
Transfer Student
Love Triangle
Shadow Demon Slayer Mage
Carla's Job
Saving Chelia
Wendy Please Tell Me You Love Me
Mating Season of the Lightning Dragon Slayer
The Mark
Double Date Incident
Inferno District
The Fight of the Goddesses
Wendy is Sick

Hidden Feelings Revealed

59 3 4
נכתב על ידי MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Narrator's POV

Wendy and Carla gets inside their room while Chelia is following on them. Wendy runs to the bathroom with Carla and they talk about Wendy's hidden feelings for Chelia. Chelia gets finally in their room.

Chelia: Hmm. Wendy and Carla isn't here yet. Where did they go?

Then Chelia heard Wendy's inside the bathroom.

Chelia: Who is Wendy's talking to? Is it Carla?

Then she walks close to the bathroom to hear what Wendy and Carla's been talking about.

Wendy: Carla.
Carla: Yes child?
Wendy: Uh well, I wanted to tell you something.
Carla: What is it?
Wendy: Can you promise me that you can never say it to Chelia?

Chelia: (Outside the bathroom) (Listening to Wendy and Carla's conversation.) (What are you hiding Wendy?)

Carla: Ok. Then what is it?
Wendy: (embarrassed) I uh, I'm inlove with Chelia.
Carla: What?!
Wendy: I'm inlove with her. (Covers her face in embarrassment)

Chelia: (Still listening) (blushes) (What?! Really! Finally I captured her heart.) (smiles happily)

Carla: So, that's why I saw you earlier together. Are you two dating?
Wendy: I don't know. I guess.
Carla: So did you tell her about it?
Wendy: No. Not yet. I don't have a courage to say it. I decided to hide it for now.

Chelia: (Ok it doesn't matter, as long as I know her secret feelings for me.) (smiles happily) (I'll just wait for her to confess her feelings for me.)

Carla: Alright. If that's what you wanna do, then be it.
Wendy: (hugs Carla) Ok!

The two of them opens the bathroom door then they walk outside. Chelia is lying on her bed and pretends to be asleep.

Wendy: (looks at Chelia) I guess that she's tired from running.
Carla: Now child, let's go to bed.
Wendy: Ok.

Time skip, it is already 6:30am when Wendy woke up on her bed. Then she smells like French Toast and Scrambled Eggs near her.

Chelia: Good morning Wendy, I hope you sleep well. (smiles happily)
Wendy: So, you made all of this? (smiles at Chelia)
Chelia: Uh huh. I made it just for you.
Wendy: Thank you Chelia. Come here, you can eat with me.
Carla: (Clears her throat)
Wendy: Hey Carla. You're just in time. Let's eat together.
Carla: Thank you Wendy, Chelia.
Wendy and Chelia: You're welcome.

Meanwhile with Mikoto and Kuroko. Kuroko is already awake then Mikoto is still asleep. Kuroko is watching Mikoto while she's sleeping.

Kuroko: Sissy. You look so cute even if you're asleep. I hope someday you can tell me that you love me.

Mikoto holds Kuroko's hand while she still asleep.

Kuroko: (blushes) Sissy. You did hold my hand.
Mikoto: Kuroko. (giggles)
Kuroko: Ohh Sissy. You're dreaming about me. Maybe I should give you a wake up kiss.

Kuroko lean close to Mikoto and then she kiss Mikoto's lips for 5 minutes. Then Mikoto came to her senses.

Mikoto: (Hmm. I feel my lips are warm)(licks her own lips). (But it tastes someone's lips. Does Kuroko tries to kiss me?)

Mikoto opens her eyes, she sees Kuroko's still kissing her. Mikoto broke their kiss.

Mikoto: (blushes in deep red) KUROOKKOO!
Kuroko: Sissy. I can explain.
Mikoto: Since when did you k-kiss me?! (feels embarrassed)
Kuroko: About 5 mins ago.
Mikoto: (growls) Nevermind! (Gets up on her bed and walks straight to the bathroom.)

Mikoto's POV

I can't believe what Kuroko did to me. She stole my first kiss, that's why I felt my lips are melting. I guess she's a good kisser after all. (Touching her lips.) (Blushed) Wait! What?! Did I like her kiss? And for somehow, why I did not feel angry about what she did to me. I'm being so stupid.

Kuroko's POV

I did kiss her when I saw her lips. While I'm kissing her, I felt her lips are soft and it's sweet. I don't like to end it but then, Sissy breaks our kiss. After we kissed, I thought she's going to electrify me like usual. But then she only run away from me. Is she returning my feelings? Maybe I can do something to capture her cold heart.

Narrator's POV

After 20 mins, Mikoto gets out the bathroom.

Mikoto: Hey Kuroko. The bath is all yours.
Kuroko: Ok. (grabs her towel) Hey Sissy. You're not mad?
Mikoto: Ofcourse I'm mad! You stole my first kiss! (angry tone) B-but...
Kuroko: But what?
Mikoto: (Looks embarrassed) Don't talk to me!(I'm so stupid! Why should I like that kiss?)(Leaves Kuroko in their room.)
Kuroko: Hey! Sissy! Where are you going?

When Mikoto left her room, she goes to Wendy and Chelia's room.

Wendy: Big sister, are you ok? Are you sick? (worried)
Chelia: Your face is red.
Mikoto: Chelia. I hate your sister!
Chelia: Why?
Mikoto: While I'm sleeping, she uh.
Wendy: What did she do to you?
Mikoto: She k-kissed me. (embarrassed tone)
Wendy, Chelia and Carla: WHAT!
Mikoto: She kissed me while I'm sleeping.
Chelia: (giggles) Kuroko-neechan is inlove with you, so she can do that.
Carla: Chelia! I will talk to Sherry about you and Kuroko being perverts.
Chelia: No. Please! Don't Carla. But you know Big sis, I never forget our secret.
Mikoto: Please don't tell Kuroko about it!
Wendy: Wait, you like her?
Mikoto: Yeah but I hate it when she become a pervert.
Chelia: (giggles) You're like Wendy.
Wendy: Huh?
Mikoto: Huh?
Chelia: Both of you pretends to hate it when we kiss you, but in your actions it seems like you like it.
Mikoto and Wendy: (Both of them blushed in embarrassment) No! We hate it!
Chelia: Don't lie. Come on, be honest with your feelings. Especially you Wendy.
Wendy: I told you, we're just friends!
Chelia: Whatever. And as for you Big sis, please take care of Kuroko-neechan for me. (Winks on Kuroko. Kuroko hides behind Mikoto)

Mikoto turns around for a sec then she see Kuroko standing infront of her.

Mikoto: When did you get here?! (surprised)
Kuroko: I heard about your secret Sissy. (winks on Chelia)
Mikoto: Get out of my way! (Pushes Kuroko away, then she runs.)

Mikoto: (Running) That Chelia. I thought I can trust her.

Mikoto is walking down the stairs then Kuroko teleports to her.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy.
Mikoto: Kuroko! (surprised)

Kuroko uses her ability to pin the darts on Mikoto's clothes on the wall.

Mikoto: Why did you......

Kuroko kisses Mikoto's lips, then Mikoto kisses her back. Chelia is watching them from the second floor. Their kiss lasted about 5 mins.

Mikoto: (Why did I let her kiss me? And here at the dorm's stairway? Anyway, this kiss feels nice.)
Kuroko: (Sissy. Finally after 2 years of companionship with you. This is the first time, you let me kiss you)

After the kiss Mikoto is still confused with her feelings. Mikoto leaves Kuroko on the stairways, then she goes to her class all by herself. Kuroko teleports to Mikoto.

Mikoto: What do you want?! (angry tone)
Kuroko: I was wondering if we can hangout together after class?
Mikoto: Just leave me alone! (still angry)
Kuroko: You're mean Sissy. (looks sad)
Mikoto: (feels guilt) Fine. I'll go with you. But no lewd things happening!
Kuroko: Ok. (Kisses Mikoto's lips for a sec)
Mikoto: Why you!
Kuroko: (covers Mikoto's mouth) If you say another word. I'll kiss you.
Mikoto: Fine. Whatever. Now go to your cla....
Kuroko: (Kisses Mikoto for a sec) I said, if you say another word, I'll kiss you.

Kuroko disappears

Mikoto: (growls) That pervert! (sparking)
Kongou: Misaka, are you ok?
Mikoto: Yeah. I'm good.

Then their class starts.

Time skip, it's lunch break. Kuroko is waiting on Mikoto outside their classroom. Mikoto walks and ignores Kuroko like she did not see Kuroko standing near the door.

Kuroko: Hey! Sissy! Wait for me.
Mikoto: Stop following me! (angry tone)
Kuroko: We were always eating lunch together, so why are you avoiding me now? (pouts)
Mikoto: Cause you're a pervert!
Kuroko: I'm only doing this things on you. And you know how much I love you Sissy.
Mikoto: Tell me, why did you love me?!
Kuroko: I love you cause you're brave, powerful and you're always here to save Academy City even though you're not a Judgement Officer like me.
Mikoto: Ofcourse I wanted to help you, cause I'm your only Level 5 Electromaster and a Lightning Dragon Slayer mage. Other level 5s doesn't care if this city destroyed by those mad scientists. They only care is their power.
Kuroko: Even so, I still love you if you're only a level 1 esper cause I know you can stop those criminals. And I can see that you also believe in justice just as I am.
Mikoto: (smiles)

Wendy and Chelia came close to them.

Wendy: Hey Big sister and Kuroko-neechan. Can we join you?
Chelia: I guess your relationship is getting closer now. (teasing Mikoto and Kuroko)
Mikoto: She's only my friend! (sparking)

Kuroko kisses Mikoto for a sec.

Kuroko: Don't you dare to lie on your feelings. Or else I'm gonna kiss you.
Mikoto: (getting pissed) (sparking) What's going on? Why I can't zap you with my electric shock?
Kuroko: See, Sissy. I guess your emotions has something to do with your abilities. Which means, you can't hit me cause you do love me.
Mikoto: (sparking) (Holds Kuroko's hand) (Tries to release her electricity) I guess I can't. You win now Kuroko.
Chelia: I witness, the power of love. Hahaha.

Carla appears in front of them.

Mikoto and Wendy: Carla! (surprised)
Kuroko: What are you doing here?
Chelia: Are you here to spy on our lewd activities?
Carla: Yes. And I'm here to discuss about the mating season.
Girls: Mating Season?
Carla: When a mage turns 14 years of age, he or she can experience some symptoms. You're 15 right Mikoto?
Mikoto: Yeah. But what kind of symptoms?
Carla: You are a Dragon Slayer mage aren't you?
Mikoto: Yeah.
Carla: Dragon Mating Season is every spring and autumn. While God Mating Season is every summer and winter.
Wendy: Today is autumn. And I'm only 12 so I can't experience that kind of symptoms.
Chelia: Me either, I'm 13.
Carla: One of the symptoms is you can't harm your mate. Or should I say, the one who's you're inlove with.
Mikoto: Hey! I never said that I'm inlove with this pervert!
Kuroko: Come on Sissy. Admit it. (pouts)
Carla: The second symptom is you will be protective with your mate. For God Slayer mages they will be agressive to your mate during God Mating Season.
Wendy: (Gulp) (I guess Chelia can do anything more than kissing)
Chelia: Wendy are you ok?
Wendy: I'm fine.
Carla: Another symptom is no matter how many plates you eat, you will be always hungry.
Kuroko: (Calls the head of the dining hall)
Head of the Dining Hall: Yes?
Kuroko: Can you serve 4 plates of your main course.
Head of the Dining Hall: Coming right up.
Mikoto: Thanks Kuroko.
Kuroko: Anything for my Sissy. (hugs Mikoto)
Carla: The only way to cure these symptoms is first you have to kiss your mate. I saw you kissing on the stairway earlier at the dorm. And before the last day, you must mark your mate's neck.
Mikoto: (blushed in embarrassment)WHAT?! I can't do that.
Kuroko: Oh come on Sissy. You can mark me anytime. But please be gentle. (seducing Mikoto)
Mikoto: NO!
Carla: You have to do that, or else these symptoms will get worst.
Mikoto: Like what?
Carla: You'll become crazy, like you can't control yourself doing lewd things on anybody.
Mikoto: I guess, I don't have any choice. (I hate the consequence of being a mage) How many days will I be like this?
Carla: It's 7 days.
Mikoto: What?! That's long! I can't flirt Kuroko all the time.
Kuroko: Sissy. I've been waiting for this time will come. So what day will you mark my neck?
Mikoto: Why are you so excited about this marking thing?! (sparking)
Kuroko: Because maybe I became busy with my Judgement duties.
Mikoto: (hugs Kuroko) Don't leave me. (Why did I just say that?)
Kuroko: Ofcourse I won't leave you. (kisses Mikoto's cheek)
Chelia: Aww. That's sweet. (Looks at Wendy in a pervert look) Now then Wendy.
Wendy: (Gulps) She's scary! (runs away)
Chelia: (chasing Wendy) Come back here Wendy! I'll kiss you if I catches you.

Mikoto: Kuroko.
Kuroko: What is it Sissy?
Mikoto: W-will you be my uh, my girlfriend? (bashful tone)
Kuroko: Huh? Can you say it again Sissy?
Mikoto: I said, will you be my girlfriend?
Kuroko: YES! (hugs Mikoto)

Kuroko kisses Mikoto on her lips. Mikoto kisses her back and they shared passionate kiss. After 5 mins both of them pulls and separates their kiss. Both of them smiled and their faces were in deep red.

Kuroko: I love you Sissy.
Mikoto: I love you too, Kuroko.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-

Photo's came from Google. Credits to the owner. ^_^

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.4K 439 19
(A Certain Scientific Railgun/DC Comics) Mikoto Misaka, the Railgun, electrical powerhouse of Academy City, Japan, has been framed for a horrendous c...
245K 6.4K 33
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kuroko Tetsuya's Twin sister, and Best friend...
4.4K 157 26
in which bokuto has an adoptive sister or her world had been so bland since the accident which took away her family, but when a certain setter enters...
197K 4.1K 20
Academy City. A large city in Japan that is comprised completely of research centers, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools...