I Don't Even Know Your Name...

By Persassy2395

Percy and Annabeth meet each other through a game called Heroes of Olympus and know each other under the alia... More

Eh, should I really name it?
nice to meet you! whats your name? (prologue)
The Beginning
oh! seaweed brain
its a beautiful day or is it?
did i do something?
an abundance of percy
is it too late now to say sorry?
why does everybody assume i like him?
what can i say its complicated.
i like.......luke?
fight! fight! fight!
i know what you did last summer.
we don't talk anymore
the heart wants what it wants and right now it wants to burn drew
whats up with luke?
how long has this been going on, percy ?
lets get lost tonight or not its your call
you make me feel like.......im locked out of the car!! let me in
right now im shameless,screaming my lung out for......cookies ?
i love it when you call me wise girl
i get a little nervous around you....actually i dont
evertime i look at you......i have this sudden urge to kill you
she was like baby, baby nooo and im like baby, baby yess
fakers gonna fake, fake and baby im just gonna.....run, run, run away
where are you going dont leave me alone.....actually do leave me alone
just because its over dosen't mean its really over
i think about you every morning when i open my eyes.......but not in a good way
i cant write one song thats not about you. i dont write songs but ok
somebody told me that you have been stalking me my whole life!!
i found a girl who's in love with percy nevermind everyone is in love with percy
he knows dirty secrets that i keep. does he know its killing me? he knows
sorry not sorry
dont take it personally i think u'll be better with somebody like me.. wait what
i love the things u do. its how u do the things you love but its not a love song
help me its like the walls are caving in.
i just wanna give you the loving that youre missing. tell me what u want to do
i look for love but there's a space inside my mind where i keep on missing you
we come back every time. we never go out of style.....at least i hope
Author's note
where did you come from baby? and were you sent to save me? ooh
I don't even know your name. shit now i do
i spy with my little eyes.....something suspicious
oh no there you go making me a liar. eventhough i technically am
Let's go, bring it on Better give us what we want.
don't know the protocol for fixing a broken heart
Ive got bad butterflies in my chest, there's something I gotta confess.
i wanna hold you when im not supposed to, when im laying close to someone else
will you let it die or let it grow?
im a mess, im embarrassed. i dont trust no one around us.
I should call my friends or in this case my spy
cant keep my thoughts to myself. i mean i could but why would i want to?
let me tell about your boyfriend. he's got secrets and he's telling you lies.
I'd wait all day, just for a maybe. im trying to find a way to be worthy
its a love story baby just say yes!
im not in love with rachel! unless her name starts with A and ends with nnabeth
the end! finally!

baby, there's nothing holding me back!

1.4K 21 27
By Persassy2395

Annabeth

I was so nervous. I kept on tapping my foot and I could tell it was annoying Calypso but Rachel as always seems unfazed and continued to draw on her bare nails with a rainbow felt pen.

Calypso said "don't worry Annabeth, hazel and piper will not mess up" and as an after thought she added "hopefully" I gave her a glare and she shrugged and said "im just trying to help"

I snapped "please don't" i know shouldn't be so rude but piper and hazel are killing my patients.

My brain gave me a vivid image. In that image I was a doctor and piper and hazel were literally killing my patients who oddly enough was drew.

The thought was so weird that I almost laughed out loud.

And then I noticed them. They seemed to be deep in a conversation. Hazel was telling piper something while she just waved it off. I checked my watch it was 5: 30 those idiots were 15 minutes late.

I said "finally the prodigal daughters return!" they avoided me and continued chatting {read: arguing}. hazel said "it was odd" piper replied "no it was not. it was perfect" i said "would you guys mind telling us what happened?"

hazel said "everything went according to plan" and gave glare to piper and continued "except miss drama queen here over acted her role of the dumb popular person no. 2"

piper said "hey! im dumb popular no.1 and that was an oscar winning performance" and calypso just snorted.

piper replied "im a natural and it was too easy to step into drew's shoes" and i said "it coudn't have been that hard" and all of us burst out laughing. hazel said "luke was convinced but i think percy knows that we were not coincidentally there"

i just nodded and said "are they friends again?" piper said "i think so and by the way i think you will be getting a call from them soon"

just as she finished her sentence my phone rang. it was percy and luke. i feigned surprise and asked them to come here.

*********

when they came to the cafe, luke was surprised that i was not alone and percy just smirked and said "i knew it" they both sat down and percy said "so, i guess you know what we're about to say"

piper smugly said "yup" and percy gave her a smile and said "nice acting by the way. you were pretending to be drew right?"

she exasperatedly said "finally someone here who appreciates fine arts like i do" and everybody except luke sniggered.

luke said "so im guessing you guys planned all of this to get us together " and looked at piper and said "as FRIENDS" percy said " duh!" and took a sip of his blue soda and continued "although next time just give me a heads up"

luke said "i do appreciate the sentiment but next time why dont you leave it to me. i dont like to be played"

Piper sniggered and whispered to me "remember that it might just bw useful in the future"

My eyes widened and i quickly said "yeah, ok. why dont i make it up to you?"

i do feel bad for luke. nobody likes to be played the least i can do is make it up to him.

he said "how?" i looked at percy and i could see that he was wearing the same playful smirk. we locked eyes and said at the same time "sightseeing!"

**********

the rest of us looked at u like we we're crazy or something. except piper that is she looked at us like she was predicting that we would be a couple or something. weird.

I brushed aside their skeptical looks and said "come on guys! It'll be fun" Rachel said "yeah no. I'm busy" I scrunched up my nose and said "I never said when"

she lost interest in the conversation and said "I have uh some shit to do"

I almost laughed at her phrasing. I tuned to Calypso and said "so what about you?" She asked "when are we going?"

"How about now" I said. She sighed and said "sorry I'm busy" I turned to piper and she said "im in. Can we call the guys as well?"

I rolled my eyes at her and mouthed "Jason, huh?" And wiggled my eyebrows at her. She gestured me to shut up by kicking my foot. I think I kinda deserved it.

Fortunately percy said "the guys won't be able to come. Grey have practice." I said "its just us then. Ok let's go"

After all of us sat in the car percy said "where to, milady?" Andi chuckled at the old joke and said "China Town, chauffeur"

*********

China Town is one of my favorite place in San Francisco. It is always crowded and filled with laughter. There is atleast one lantern in China Town. It looks even more prettier during the night time than in the day.

When we entered we were welcomed by the majestic dragon which beathered fire through it nostrils. I gave the dragon a little pat on its head and walked towards the nearby stall near the Sing Chong Building which is known for its Chinese architecture.

Near the Sing Chong Building was my favorite restaurant in all of China Town- the jade wolf. Its Chinese cuisine is just amazing though I don't think we would have enough time have a meal here, there is still a lot more to do.

No China Town experience is complete without a fortune cookie.

I bought 4 cookies and gave one to each of us. I opened mine first and I instinctively scrunched my nose. Percy tried to peep into mine and said "what does it say?"

I read aloud "the asshole guy you have a crush on hates you. Move on gurl. " I added "I think this is yours piper " and all of us started to laugh and piper just fake scowled.

Percy opened his and said "your love life is gonna get fucked up" he chuckled and added "more than it already has? Good to know" and gestured luke to open his.

Luke opened it and read "your huge ass secret is about to be revealed" and percy said "do you think that the big secret is that you like miraculous ladybug?" And fake gasped.

Luke smirked and said "isn't that your huge secret?" and he also fake gasped. Piper mouthed "omg! They're actually friends!!!! I can't believe my plan worked. I'm a genius"

Instead of returning her comment I gestured to her unopened fortune cookie and said "its your turn to open the cookies, piper"

She said "nope, after seeing your crappy predictions im afraid to open mine"

At that moment a girl with pretty brown hair came out of the jade wolf and looked around for a while and after spotting us, came towards us.

She paled at the sight of your opened fortune cookies and said "nooo, I cant believe I have to make another batch. This is like the third freaking batch that I baked!"

I started "excuse me......" and she realized we were there and said "oh im sorry, you must be really confused right now. Its just that me and my friends make batches of cookies with funny fortunes and I being the clutz that I am gave you guys the that batch. That why the fortunes are a little....."

I said "weird?"

Luke said "inappropriate?"

Percy said "eerily specific?"

The girl said "yeah, sorta all of the above" and her features morphed into one of recognition and she said "luke? I can't believe you're here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.6K 51
I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better than the old ones. Percy and Annabeth meet...
796K 16.9K 63
Annabeth Chase has had a decent life-until she met Percy Jackson. The irritating yet handsome demigod grabs her heart from the start. But Annabeth's...
130K 1.7K 81
April 2024: Started Editing Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes or inside the minds of the other demigods? Or perhaps, what becomes of them af...
29.6K 1K 41
[feat. highest ranking - 1 in #lukabeth 06/23/19] [feat. highest ranking - 14 in #percabeth 02/27/19] When they meet as four year-olds, Annabeth Chas...