My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

27

5.5K 118 65
By secretfan09

(ang tagal ko mag-update?? ahaha.. mmm... hetoooo na! Sa wakas nakapagupdate din.. at dahil hindi niyo po pala napansin si Gerald sa mga last chapters.. hehe,, eto... just to emphasize.. :))

“He-ll-oo?” He sleepily answered his phone.

It was 2:29 when he checked the time, and he only got home an hour ago after sending Sarah.

“I’m sorry for waking you up”

Upon hearing her voice, he sat straight on his bed and ran his hand through his hair. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

She shook her head looking above her. She has been forcing herself to sleep for the past hour but she just couldn’t.

“Wala… wala naman” she answered shortly. He smirked from where he was.

“Say it” he hoarsely demanded.

“Say what?”

“Say it Sarah…” he pushed.

“I…”

He chuckled “You what?”

“Kasi…”

“Kasi…” grinningly he repeated.

“Wala”

“Ahh… oh sige, matulog ka na baby girl. Babye…”

“Teka!” she stopped him from ending the call, he really wasn’t going to do so… he just wanted to hear her say it.

“I…”

“Mmm?”

She faked a cough and closed her eyes “I… MISS you” she mumbled.

He smiled widely hearing her say it… he misses her too. This past month, he has been cold to her… and he couldn’t help it. His bruised ego got the best of him... He kept on throwing her lines showing how disappointed he was with her…

How she turned him down…

How she hurt him…

“Ano nga ulit yun?” he teasingly asked her to repeat.

“Narinig mo naman eh!”

He laughed hard “Hindi eh… anong nga yun ulit?”

“Wag na nga!”

“Tampo naman agad baby girl ko… isa na lang please…”

She sighed and turned to her side “I miss you sabi ko” she softly whispered lying on her bed.

“Hindi ko marinig…”

“I miss you!” she yelled making him giggle from the other line.

He laughed and quickly stood up “Wait for me” he said and took his keys from his desk “Stay up! Don’t fall asleep… I’m on my way” and then he pressed the red button.

She was left astounded. “What just happened?” she asked herself and checked her phone… it’s true, he ended their conversation.

She tossed herself on bed for the nth time and took her pillow, holding it tight in her arms. She misses him… that sweet, thoughtful and caring boyfriend she had. After his proposal… everything changed… he CHANGED. He wasn’t as attentive as before… didn’t care whether his words would hurt her. But she understood him, and she did everything to not let him drift away from her.

She stared at the plain ceiling above her while thoughts of the past month rushed her mind.

Thoughts of how she sweetly calls him each morning to tell him she loves him…

She remembers how he kept saying he was busy whenever she tells him she’s available…

It was tough… no, I mean hard and painful. She wanted to prove that she loves him… but all that was on his mind was that she rejected his proposal. She recalled the time when she met with Fred without Gerald knowing.

“Anong meron Fred?” she asked, sitting across the table inside a coffee shop.

He scratched his head and showed her his phone. It was 2days after Gerald’s birthday.

From Gerald:

Hindi ba ko pwedeng magtampo man lang? Pinipilit ko naman intindihin eh.

She gulped and looked at Fred. “Sige lang Sarah. Basahin mo na lahat” he told her.

From Gerald:

Dude, why are you getting mad at me? It’s not my fault that I keep on blurting out things. Totoo naman eh… hindi niya ko kayang piliin

“Fred… anong gagawin ko?” she asked bothered.

“Ikaw. Pinakita ko lang yan para alam mo gagawin mo. Ayoko lang na maging dahilan yung pagkikimkim niya ng sama ng loob ang makasira sa inyo. Now you know his hiding his feelings, at least you have an idea of what to do”

She looked at the phone again ang read some more of Gerald’s ranting

From Gerald:

Kung mahal niya ko, bakit hindi niya tinanggap? Simple lang diba…

“Fred, tulungan mo ko” she asked for his help “Hindi ko kayang mawala siya…”

He looked straight in her eyes “Tanong lang Sarah ha… pero kung ayaw mong sagutin, ok lang. Hindi kasi sinabi ni Ge nangyari eh… ummm… bakit ka… bakit ka umayaw sa kanya kung talagang mahal mo siya?”

She sighed and slumped on her seat.

“Hindi naman ako umayaw Fred. I said YES… pero hindi lang ngayon” she explained “Magulo kasi eh…” she added

“Anong magulo?”

“Naguguluhan ako… natatakot akong baka hindi ako sapat para sa kanya. Baka, magkamali ako… baka masaktan ko siya... Isa pa, yung trabaho ko… ewan ko, ang gulo. Ang daming pumasok sa isip ko nung niyaya niya akong pakasalan siya… natakot ako… nagulat… pero kahit minsan, hindi ako nagdalawang isip kung mahal ko siya… alam ko Fred, nakakasigurado akong mahal ko siya, sana hindi siya bumitaw”

*beep

She stopped reminiscing when she heard the sound of her phone.

Immediately, she went to her window upon reading his message and a smile formed on her lips as she sees him standing outside her gates wearing his jersey shorts, a plain white shirt underneath his gray hoodie and his Nike slippers.

She ran her way down to him taking her brown jacket with her. She was wearing her loose almost see through pink pajama with bears and hearts printed on it, her plain white spaghetti strap as her topper.

“What are you doing here?” she asked surprised while zipping her jacket.

He chuckled and offered her a cup of hot choco. He bought it at the first coffee shop he saw while driving his way to her house.

“Meron din naman kami nito sa loob…”

“Ang kj naman ni girlfriend… kasama na yan sa moment” he laughed and pulled her to the hood of his car to lean on it.

She stared at him as he sipped through his cup.

“What is it?” he asked, knowing she was looking.

“What made you do this?” she countered not taking her eyes off him.

He turned to her and smiled his sweetest smile, the side of his eyes crinkling.

“YOU” he answered directly pinching the tip of her nose “I came here to tell you that I miss you too…”

She giggled and then turned serious. “I mean… can we talk about…”

He sighed and touched her hand that was between them, diverting his gaze at the road in front of them “Kung itatanong mo na naman kung galit ako… hindi. Ok?”

“Ge… I’m really trying to…”

“No. Stop. Let’s just enjoy this moment…” he interrupted her “Don’t bring it up” he added, a pinch of coldness in his voice.

She took a deep breath and nodded.

He smiled faintly

She smiled back.

*silence

It was still dark… the stars twinkling… the moon bright.

They weren’t far from each other… but not really that close. They were side by side, their gaze at the seemingly endless road in front of them.

“Lakad tayo!” she invited pulling him… trying her best to seize the moment their together.

He smiled and took their cups, placing it on top of the hood of the car. He held her hand and firmly intertwined his fingers with hers. They started walking not saying a word to each other, hand in hand, slowly trailing the path not really knowing where to go.

He stopped at one post lamp making Sarah look back at him.

He stared at her for a minute… letting the light hit her face perfectly.

He guided her hand to his shoulder while holding the other one.

He drew her closer to him by wrapping her waist with his right…

“Mmm~~ mmm~~ mmm” he started humming a familiar song to her and danced her around.

She chuckled and laid her chin on his shoulder.

“You're lovely, with your smile so mmm…
And nana-nana” he laughed not knowing the lyrics to the song.

“There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight~~” he sang out of tune. She laughed when he hummed again, evenhis humming sounded horrible… but to Sarah, it was delightful.

He stepped back and made her twirl…

upon making a whole turn… she pushed his hand that was holding hers, the exact same hand that guided her to spin. She quickly cupped his face, tipped her toes and claimed his lips.

He gripped her tighter, pressing her against his body. He could feel it… her sincere apology.

Just when he was about to make their kiss deeper… just when he was about to enter her mouth with his tongue, she pulled back and laughed.

“Never goes old…” she said stopping her laughter. He groaned in frustration, she always does that… keeping him hanging.

She drew out her tongue and ran her way back to his vehicle, he laughed and ran after her.

“Paalam lang ako na mag vevery early breakfast tayo and that I’ll be home after… wait lang babe” she said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and went inside his car. He started the engine and fixed the rear mirror.

*ring

*ring

*ring

He checked and it was an unregistered number. His brows met at the middle asking himself who it might be, knowing that it was only past 4 in the morning.

“Hello?”

“Hi Ge…” a woman greeted sounding sleepy “I just woke up, and instantly wanted to call. It’s me… Bea”

He immediately looked outside his window and saw Sarah approaching “How-- why--” he stuttered confused of what to ask her.

“I just want to say thank you and sorry”

“Ok na” he simply said and smiled at Sarah who was about to open the door “I have to go… bye” and he ended their conversation.

“Who was that? Ang aga ha…”

His heart pounded a little faster…

“Si Fred. Kakauwi lang daw”

His hand started sweating as his eyes avoided her. He knew she’d get mad if she knew it was Bea. He really did mean to tell her the truth, and he kept hitting his head mentally at what he answered her.

“Ahh… Si Fred talaga. Ummm… let’s go? Nagugutom na ako...” she happily said and buckled her seatbelt “I can’t wait to have breakfast with you… Saan kaya tayo mapapadpad?” she added and smiled widely “Let’s go see the sunrise babe?” she looked at him

“So we get to see a new start for the both of us…”

(Waaaah??? so,,, ano po masasabi niyo?? Love to read your comments.. salamat sa magrereact :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.5K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
5.6K 62 18
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
36.7K 1.3K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
255K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.