18

(eh kasi sabi nyo mag-update.. eto na po.. hihi.. short short uleeeet..)

FRIDAY

“You know how music is a part of me right? But now there’s one more I know I can’t live without…       --clue? Music… Gerald… and Me.”

Gerald smiled at himself, closing the CD case he was holding. He saw her note inserted at one of his CD collections. “That makes it 22…” he said and immediately tried to call Sarah but failed. He dialed again… and nothing. He decided to try later and went out his home ready to go to work.

“No dude… I really have to see her tomorrow. I have to be with her.” He answered Fred.

“Just listen. She’s busy. If she really could leave their shooting then she could have done that earlier. Ang sakin lang pare, birthday mo lang naman yan…” Fred explained.

Gerald looked at his friend painfully “Hindi ko na nga siya nakasama last year eh!” he bickered and stood up playing with his pen “I just really have to see her tomorrow… I have one day in a year for me… one day where she can’t say NO”

Fred suspiciously stared at him “Don’t tell me…” and then smirked. Gerald instantly knew what his friend was thinking “Gago!” he shouted and threw him the pen.

“So poor little Ge gets nothing?” Fred teased and set the pen he caught aside “Boohoo Mr. Anderson. But it’s still not enough for you to demand her back here” he told him.

“It’s not what you think Bro. Drop it”

Fred stood up and laughed “Geez… Fine! Then I hope you win her game...” he said and stepped out, leaving Gerald with his own thoughts inside his office.