6

(ok... this po muna. haha.. I said I'll do better, but no thoughts came up. So, em sorry. hihi...)

(To ate "AnnValerie28" thank you for your comments po! ALL your comments means so much to me :) thank you ng wagas!)

“What’s with the long face?” his mom asked when he stepped inside their home. She took notice of the tabloids he was holding “Nagbasa ka na naman?” she continued.

He sighed heavily and slumped himself on their couch, throwing the papers on the table in front of him. “Nagpapaapekto ka pa kasi anak. Ilang buwan na ang nakalipas, dapat masanay ka na” she said and sat beside him. He looked at her painfully not saying anything.

“Sarah said you should stop reading them… and she’s right”

Gerald shrugged and closed his eyes “How can I not read them mom? My face is plastered on the front page… ang hirap hindi pansinin” he sadly said. Reports about him being a “user”, a “nobody” and all sorts of harsh words continued to haunt him especially when what Sarah did in front of his work place came out.

“How can they judge me like they know me very well?”

“Your girlfriend is THE Sarah Geronimo… Superstar siya Ge. What do you expect?” She asked and tapped his shoulder “Makinig ka na lang kay Sarah and stop reading this garbage.” She said and took the papers and crumpled it.

Gerald stood up and kissed his mom’s cheek “You’re right mom” he said and went to his own room.

“How was the meeting?” her mom asked when she saw Sarah approaching.

“Busy daw po si Richard, so pina-move nila yung meeting” she answered coolly and sat beside her dad, her parents watching the news.

“Alam na ba ni Ge na nacancel movies mo?” her dad asked looking at her intently.

Sarah’s forehead creased and turned to face the TV “Hindi ko naman po kailangan sabihin sa kanya…”