42

(ahuh... as i said... pa-onte onte lang ang update.. alam niyo na siguro kung bakit?? haha.. anyways.. salamat sa comment ha?? lakas niyo tlaga mag pa good vibes :)) oo nga pala.. nagustuhan niyo ba ung spacing ko last chap?? hahaha.. lezz do it again?? hihi.. joke lang :)) less spaces na to.. more words na :))

“Why are you not texting meeeeeeeeee?!” she frustratingly shouted at her mobile phone. It has been hours since they’ve last spoken… it was 3 in the afternoon and she was feeling dead bored on her own.

She stood up from the couch tapping her phone on her forehead.

Would she call knowing he was busy?

If he answers, then what would she say?

Sarah sighed heavily walking back and forth at their living room.

“Anak… may pupuntahan lang kami ni mama ha?” Daddy Delfin appeared behind her.

Quickly, Sarah turned to them “Sama ako! Hindi pa po tayo nakakapagsimba ulit since I came back… magbibihis lang po ako… wait lang… wait lang!” she eagerly said about to leave.

“Op op op” her mom halted “lakad namin to ni papa… puro ikaw na lang ang may date? Minsan lang to anak… ok?”

“Huh?!” Sarah exclaimed “Paano po ako?”

“Aba… eh di kayo ng boyfriend mo ang magdate”

“Daddy naman eh!”

Mr. and Mrs. Geronimo laughed and kissed their daughter goodbye.

“Mii…” Sarah called out as soon as her parents turned their backs “Dii…” she begged. But with no luck, her parents still left her…