31.2

(As promised... an update on Monday.. pinilit ko po talagang tapusin to dahil na rin sa comments niyo :)) salamat po huh :))

(to ate MYCLUELESSHEART, this is for you po! sorry, I was really rushing the scenes... ahaha. at nahirapan ako... you'll know what I mean when you finish the chapter :))

“How about Gerald Randolph the third?” she asked laughing. The two were at the couch.

Sarah leaning on Gerald’s chest…

her left arm at his left knee…

his arms wrapped around her body…

She was between his legs.

He huffed and shook his head “There’s too many Gerald’s in the world. And besides…” he paused and cuddled her closer “I want to be the only Gerald in your life…” he said, resting his chin on her shoulder. “What about… Erah for a girl? Or Sage?”

She turned to her side, looking at his face and laughed “You really want a girl? Boy gusto ko”

“I want someone exactly like you! I want my little own princess… Someone I’d protect and love always” he said softly whispering in her ear

She pouted her lips “Paano na ko?”

He laughed “Syempre you’ll be the queen”

She slowly turned to face him and flashed her sweetest smile.

“I love you” she said leaning unto him, the tips of their noses touching “And I love how you call me your queen” she added, her voice soft and husky. She smiled and stood up from the couch they were at.

“Where are you going?”

She made her back face him “My gown is uncomfortable. Can you unzip it for me please?”

He hurriedly stood behind her.