13

(wait. trial lang.. haha.. mmm.. i can't seem to go on with the story, mygasssh.. writers block??)

He cleared his throat before speaking again. “Babe?” he softly called.

“mmm?” was all she replied.

He shifted in his seat and covered the mouthpiece on his phone so as not to be heard by his co-workers. “How are you and… Mr. Pretty boy?”

Sarah bit her lip and looked around “Umm. Fine” she answered and shyly went to the corner of the studio where she was filming.

*silence

“Sige babe. Talk to you soon. Eksena ko na kasi eh” she explained “I love you Ge…” she whispered.

“I love you more. I’m hoping to see you soon. I miss you soooooo much Sarah” he said sadly and the phone call ended.

“Why did you lie? Your next scene won’t be for another hour” Richard asked, appearing behind Sarah.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to make her way to her dressing room, ignoring his question. He held her on the arm and forcefully made her look at him.

“I asked you a question princess”

Sarah sighed and look at him in the eyes “Kasi mag-aaway lang kami kung sasagutin ko lahat ng tanong niya. Kasi alam kong magseselos lang siya ulit. Kasi ayoko siyang mag-isip ng kung anu-ano lalo na ngayong hindi pa kami nagkikita. Ngayon… Masaya ka na?” she answered and pushed his hand away from her “Now, Let me go”

Richard smirked and followed Sarah as she walked away from him. “Is he jealous of me?” cockily as he is, he went in front of her and leaned his head to her “Baby…” he huskily called and wiggled his brows at her “I’ve been thinking about you lately”