15

(short chapter muna :))

“Sarah?”

He saw something lying on top of the pillow and took it. He sat straight and started to read.

Ang sarap…” he read first and a huge grin formed on his lips. “…ng tulog mo kaya hindi na kita ginising…” it continued. He laughed at himself and shook his head.

I’m missing you so much already. I love you baby boy! Don’t worry, behave na ko sa set :)        P.S. I called mommy earlier to tell her to fetch me here at 4, so you don’t have to worry” he smiled and took out his phone. It was only 5am. “So she left an hour ago…” he thought and stood up. He felt bad to not see her the moment he woke up.

He chuckled after seeing the meal on top of his dining table. It was a slightly burnt hotdog along with a not so cooked rice and toasted sunny side egg. He giggled and took the letter beside his plate.

Yah! I know! It’s the thought that counts naman diba?” it said. He laughed and took a bite of the hotdog. He went over to the refrigerator and smiled seeing another letter posted.

Ang taong makakapagpabago ng nararamdaman ko sayo ay parang laman ng ref mo…

-WALA.” Gerald laughed and scratched the back of his head upon seeing what was inside, she was right. It had nothing but water. He took out one pitcher and poured it in a glass. Only then that he remembered his wounds.

“Masakit pala…” he said and laughed knowing it didn’t bother him in anyway last night. He ate the breakfast she prepared for him… enjoying every bite like it was the most delicious meal he had. He washed the dishes and proceeded back to his room. It was still early and his bed was too inviting. He jumped back to bed face down and his hands roamed at her side. He could still smell her perfume on his sheets, her scent all over his blanket. He took her pillow and hugged it tightly… it was still there… the fragrance of her hair. He closed his eyes and a smile broke from his lips.