5

(yikes! nahihirapan na ako sa pagsusulat... bakkkket??!! haha.. anyways... ito na lang po muna.)

(Oo nga pala... first time ko magdededicate ng chapter.. pano ba yun? haha... kay ate "itsincess" thank you for reminding me there are people like you who read my story :) thank you po sayo!)

“Sa-Sarah?” he stuttered upon seeing her. He was still at the conference room looking at her through the glass window. He looked around, and saw his co-workers having the same expressions… wide eyes and dropped jaws. Everyone just astounded to see THE Sarah Geronimo.

She waved her hand along with her genuine smile… “Tititigan mo lang ba ako? Come get me here…” she sweetly demanded. Gerald quickly ended the call and ran his way down to her.

She opened her arms to welcome his embrace when she saw him running towards her. “Si boyfriend oh… tuwang tuwa!” she said giggling as Gerald lifted her off her feet. “Hahaha… baba mo na ko. Nakakahiya naman sa kanila” she said and Gerald gently placed her down.

He didn’t notice the several people standing outside their shop, taking pictures and videos of them together. He was about to kiss her on the lips but Sarah was fast to cover his face with her hand “Ikaw talaga… Wait for the perfect moment! Atat ka babe… Atat! Ang dami dami pang nakakakita oh…” she said and pointed outside. Good thing her bodyguard and the shop’s guards were alert to block them all from entering.

Gerald looked at them and then to Sarah “Sorry” he shyly apologized “I was just too happy to see you” he added. Sarah chuckled and looked above her again seeing Gerald’s colleagues staring at her “Ano ginagawa niyo dun? Ayyy… Sorry… Nakadistor…” she tried to speak but Gerald interrupted her by shaking his head “No… no. We were just about to have lunch” he told her.

Sarah beamed and pulled Gerald “Good. I’m starving!” she exclaimed. He stopped walking and scratched the back of his head “Dito? Kakain ka dito?” he hesitantly asked her.

“Ayaw mo ba? Don’t you want me here? Akala ko magugustuhan mo kung…”

Gerald waved his hands in front of her to tell her she got the wrong idea “Hindi. Hindi sa ganun… Masaya akong nandito ka. Gusto ko na andito ka.” He pointed out “Kasi naman yung niluto ni Fred eh…” he softly said.

Sarah’s forehead creased “Silly” she said and laughed “I eat everything” she added and then pulled Gerald towards the others.