3

(at dahil wag ko daw muna lagyan ng complications ang kanilang love life... at tutal first night naman nila bilang OFFICIAL couple... wala munang problems.. haha.. maglandian muna tayo.. at dahil trip ko lang mag-update ngayon :)  )

“I already fell. Will you still start back at one?”

Sarah placed her feet firmly on the ground but never leaving her eyes on him. “Nasaan na yung ipapakita mo sa akin?” she said and pulled him towards his car. Gerald chuckled and followed her.

“Saan na surprise ko? Wala naman ata eh!” Sarah tried to peep inside his vehicle but saw nothing.

Gerald then locked her hand with his and dragged her towards the trunk of his car. He placed his keys in and before opening it, he smiled at her “I’ll never settle at 5 Babe. I’ll make you fall in love with me each day.” He said and opened it.

Balloons suddenly popped out, slowly rising above them.

Sarah beamed with amazement, she has always liked balloons. She kept poking each one as they freed their selves from the little space Gerald kept them.

While Sarah was busy looking up at the balloons flying above her, Gerald was just staring at her lovingly, adoring her smiles, her eyes… everything about her. He knew she’d like little gifts such as this.

When she brought her eyes back at the compartment of his car, she saw one balloon unable to rise. Its ribbon was tied on a small rock making it impossible for it to fly away. She leaned forward and saw the words written on it.

“I love you” it simply said.

“I’ll be the rock. You’ll be the balloon. I won’t let you go unless you tell me to. I’ll keep you with me at all times… dito.” He pointed at his chest. “Pero kung nagiging masyado na kong pabigat, hayaan mo hahayaan kitang kumawala… lumipad… maging malaya. I love you so much Sarah”

Sarah turned to him and was stunned to see his eyes tearing up. Gerald took the marker that he used to write on the balloon and took Sarah’s hand. Opened her palms and started to draw something on it.