19

(To Miss ROSARAH... natakot po akong mabitin ng patiwarik o naman patuwad.. hahahaha... eto na po ang update.. kakaloka.. hahahaha :))

(hmmm.. tapos ku na din po yung susunod dahil last day na walang pasok.. hehe.. kung maraming comment... popost ko na agad ung chapter 20.. promise yan! umm.. heto po muna..)

He was motionless… stunned and surprised. He likes it when she’s glammed up… wearing her gowns and glittering outfits… her gorgeous make up and perfect hair. But he loves it even more when she’s simple… just like what he’s seeing now.

“Happy birthday to you~~” she sang “Happy birthday to you~~ happy birthday… happy birthday… happy birthday to you~~”

He felt tears building inside him and turned around for Sarah not to see him crying.

“Babe?” she called and touched his shoulder “Don’t you like me here? Ayaw mo surprise ko?” she worriedly asked.

Like a kid, he wiped his tears with the back of his hand and slowly faced her. “Babalik ka naman pala… pinahirapan mo pa ko” he said while sniffing.

“Ayaw mo yung notes ko?” she asked, pouting her lips.

He quickly shook his head “No… I love reading all of them!” he countered and touched her hand “Eh kasi… akala ko matatalo ako…”

She chuckled, “Of course I’ll let you win! Silly…” and laughed “So dito lang tayo? Mamaya nan… may makakita pa sa akin dito. Hindi mo ba ko papapasukin?”

He smiled, carried her bags and pulled her inside.

“Ay! Teka! Teka! Yung candle mo oh! Hindi ka pa nagwiwish!”

He turned back and blew on the candle. “I already have you here with me… what more can I ask for?” and continued to pull her inside the comfort of his home making her drop his cupcake. The moment she stepped in, he slammed the door.

“Where’s my GIFT?” he asked grinning at her.

Sarah laughed and flipped her hair “Duhh…” she rolled her eyes “Nilagyan ko na nga ng ribbon eh… hindi pa ba halata?” she added, referring to the bow on her head. Gerald smirked and trapped her with his strong arms and pushed her towards the couch.