screw you - fred weasley

Oleh stories000007

a fred weasley love story. very slow burn status: ongoing warning: mature language and mature themes no sm... Lebih Banyak

|Prologue|
|Part i|
|two.|
|three.|
|four.|
|five.|
|six.|
|seven.|
|eight.|
|nine.|
|ten.|
|eleven.|
|twelve.|
|thirteen.|
~Part ii.~
~fourteen.~
~fifteen.~
~sixteen.~
~seventeen.~
~eighteen.~
~nineteen.~
~twenty.~
~twenty one.~
~twenty two.~
~twenty three.~
~twenty four.~
~twenty five.~
~twenty six.~
(Part iii.)
(twenty seven.)
(twenty eight.)
(twenty nine.)
(thirty.)
(thirty one.)
(thirty two.)
(thirty three.)
(thirty four.)
(thirty five.)
(thirty six.)
(thirty seven.)
[Part iv.]
[thirty eight.]
[thirty nine.]
[forty.]
[forty one.]
[forty two.]
[forty three.]
[forty four.]
[forty five.]
[forty six.]
[forty seven.]
[forty eight.]
update
[forty nine.]
<Part v.>
a/n
<fifty.>
<fifty one.>
<fifty two.>
a/n
<fifty three.>
<fifty four.>
<fifty five.>
<fifty six.>
<fifty seven.>
<fifty eight.>
<fifty nine.>
<sixty.>
<sixty one.>
<sixty two.>
<sixty three.>
β€’Part vi.β€’

|one.|

6.6K 96 19
Oleh stories000007

ELLIE kept on tossing and turning in her bed. She was nervous because tomorrow was her first day at Hogwarts. She had heard stories from her older siblings. Her sister Rosie is a second year and her brother Brandon was in his third year. Based on the stories they had told her it made her think Hogwarts was for insane people. Even though they said that Hogwarts is the safest place on Earth.

Ellie didn't really believe them considering you-know-who used to be a part of that place.

"Ellie get out of bed!" Rosie yelled.

"One second!" Ellie yelled back, as she got out of bed she put on her slippers and went downstairs.

"Hey kiddo. Excited for your first day." Brandon said as he patted her head.

"More nervous and don't touch my hair!" She said and Brandon stuck his hands up and rolled his eyes.

"So what house do you think you'll be in?" Rosie asked as she spread jam on her toast and took a bite out of it.

"Um I really haven't thought about that but Ravenclaw seems kind of cool." Ellie replied as she grabbed herself an apple, her siblings had talked about all four houses before and she had been intrigued the most by Ravenclaw. Both of her siblings were also in Ravenclaw but Brandon said the only reason he hates it is because they suck at quidditch.

"Ha nerd!" Brandon said with a laugh.

"Brandon!" Rosie yelled, causing the other siblings to laugh.

"Calm down you know I'm only joking." Brandon said with a huge smirk.

"Kids are you ready?" Mr. Smith asked his kids as he got downstairs.

"Yeah one second I need to get my stuff." Ellie said as she ran up the stairs and went into her room she quickly got dressed and grabbed her stuff from her room. She examined her room one last time as she walked down the stairs.

"Ready now?" Brandon asked with a funny look mocking their dad.

"Shut up!" Ellie said and she smacked him causing Brandon to fake groan.

"You two are so over dramatic." Rosie said with an eye roll.

"Yeah but were your favorite over dramatic divas." Brandon said, making Ellie laugh and to Rosie smacking him.

-----------------------------------

WHEN the Smiths got to the train station Ellie was starting to get even more nervous than she thought she would.

"Ok now whatever you do never and I mean never talk to Percy Weasley the boy is smart but annoying. Mostly because all Weasley's are annoying but that's not the point." Rosie said, causing Ellie to just roll her eyes. Then Ellie saw a huge group of red hair.

"Speak of the devils." Rosie said, in an annoyed tone causing Brandon to groan.

"The stupid Weasleys." Brandon said, as he glared at the group.

Ellie however saw one particular redhead stare at her for a second and then look away. Causing Ellie to be confused.

"Why do you hate them again?" Ellie asked.

"We only hate them because they're better at quidditch." Rosie said not very interested.

"That is so not true!" Brandon said a little loud causing people to stare at them.

"Pardon me I forgot that the Weasley twins prank you every once in a while and attack you during quidditch." Rosie said laughing causing Brandon to just give her a glare and Ellie to roll her eyes.

"Well can we just go to the train." Ellie said being annoyed by her two older siblings.

"Yeah sure." Brandon said, causing Ellie to just look around.

"Where is platform 9 3/4 again?" Ellie asked.

"I can't believe we never told her!" Brandon said shocked.

"It's your fault for only ranting about quidditch 24/7." Rosie said annoyed by her brother.

"Ok guys shut up and just tell me how to get there." Ellie said causing the two siblings to stop fighting.

"Ok fine we go through that brick wall and we end up on the other platform." Rosie said pointing to a brick wall.

"Got it thanks." Ellie said.

"But careful! You get chills." Brandon said touching her arm causing Ellie to jump and the other siblings to laugh.

As Ellie went through the wall she felt chills down her spine but in a good way.

"Chills?" Brandon asked with a cocky smile.

"Shut up." Ellie said with a smile. As the Smiths said goodbye to their parents they went on the train to go find an empty compartment.

As they found a compartment Ellie observed the train quietly and started looking out the window in awe.

"Well would you look at that if it isn't the Smiths." The Weasley twins said in unison as they went over to their compartment.

"Would you look who it is the stupid Weasley twins." Brandon said, giving the twins a glare causing Rosie and Ellie to roll their eyes.

"Stupid I wouldn't call us stupid. Did you hear what he said Freddie!" One twin said.

"I know Georgie there the stupid ones!" The other twin said.

"You two do know that we're both smarter than you right." Rosie said with a glare causing the twins to scoff.

"Whatever." The twin Georgie said.

"Who's the newbie?" The twin Freddie asked looking at Ellie, she thought that this was the twin that she caught staring at her.

"It's our younger sister Ellie." Brandon said in an overprotective tone causing Ellie to roll her eyes and the twins just give him a weird look.

"Hi." Ellie said with a tiny grin causing a small smirk on Fred's lip only letting Ellie notice.

"Well I hope you get sorted into a different house it would be a shame if you had to see them everyday." George said, causing Ellie to just give him a tiny look.

"Yeah I full on have to think of ways to not kill George 24/7." Fred said, causing George to give him a glare.

"Whatever let's go Fred we need to go tease Ron to try to impress Harry Potter!" George realized what he said as his eyes widened and he covered his mouth in shock and regret.

"WHAT!" The three Smiths said, causing the twins to panic and look at each other.

"George I hear Lee lets go!" Fred said to his twin even though none of the Smiths heard a sound and then the two ran away.

"Wow, Harry Potter!" Rosie exclaimed shocked, "I have to go tell my friends!" Rosie said as she got up and ran to another compartment.

"I'll be right back don't worry, try to at least make some friends." Brandon said as he touched her shoulder and left the compartment leaving Ellie alone.

After a few minutes past one boy came and knocked on her compartment.

"Excuse me do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The boy asked. He had dark black hair and very pale skin with big brown eyes.

"No not at all." Ellie said with a small smile examining the boy.

"I'm Chase Green." The boy said with a tiny grin and a hand to shake.

"Ellie Smith." Ellie replied with a smile and taking his hand. They sat in silence for a few moments staring at each other.

"I'm a muggle born!" Chase blurted out breaking the silence.

"Okay?" Ellie said, being confused as to why he would say that.

"You don't care?" The boy said shocked with his mouth wide open.

"No why would I care?" Ellie said, getting even more confused.

"Oh thank god! These three boys found out I was a muggle born and then they started calling me mudblood." Chase said with a saddening look in his eyes

That just left Ellie shocked causing her to zone out to think about what type of stupid pureblood would say that to a poor muggleborn.

"Hello." Chase said, concerned about why she wasn't talking.

"Sorry, who said that?" Ellie asked.

"A stupid blonde prat named Draco Malfoy." Chase said causing Ellie to cringe. She had heard of the Malfoys before and how they had worked with you know who and whenever she heard that name she would cringe no matter what.

"Try to ignore him. I have heard bad things about his family anyway." Ellie said with a small smile trying to cheer the boy up.

"Thanks Ellie! You know what even if we don't get into the same house we should still be friends. Because I don't think anyone would want to be friends with me! I'm so perky." Chase said with a smile causing Ellie to laugh.

"Don't worry will still stay friends even if I have to handle your perkiness." Ellie said. Ellie kind of had a feeling that Chase would end up becoming a Hufflepuff for some reason. Even though Ellie was excited to have a friend she felt she would end up having to save his life in the future, many times.

"What do you know about Hogwarts so far?" Ellie asked Chase curious about what he would know because his parents didn't probably know much.

"I don't really know much. I just know most about the list and that there are different houses. But I am so stoked!" He said with a huge smile.

Then the compartment opened to reveal Rosie coming in the compartment.

"Forgot my tie." Rosie said with a smile then she realized there was someone else.

"You made a new friend!" Rosie said with a huge smile and a lot of excitement.

"H-hi." Chase stuttered.

"Hi." Rosie said with a smile and then leaving the compartment.

"Wow! Who was she!" Chase said very star struck and in awe.

"Ugh gross! You can not have a crush on my sister." Ellie said, causing Chase to blush even redder than all of the Weasleys hair combined.

Then the compartment door opened up revealing a girl their age with bushy hair.

"Has anyone seen a toad, a boy named Neville lost his." She said in a very snarky way.

"No sorry." Ellie said.

"Ugh poor Neville! Everyone else is useless help!"The girl with bushy hair said as she closed the compartment door leaving Ellie to roll her eyes.

"Who in the world would want a toad!" Chase said, causing Ellie to snicker.
"I mean a toad is better than no pets at all! Actually no you're right who would want a toad." Ellie said with a smile happy with her new friend Chase.

After a half an hour Brandon and Rosie joined Ellie and Chase. Brandon was shocked at first that Chase was in the compartment but he then started to laugh with Ellie on how he was staring at Rosie in awe. The funny part was that Rosie was completely oblivious because she kept on checking her stuff to make sure everything was in place. Which caused the two other Smiths to die of laughter and Chase to blush of embarrassment.

------------------------------
WHEN the train stopped it caused a feeling in Ellie's stomach that made her both excited and nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Chase asked Ellie looking around standing next to Ellie.

"A bit. You?" Ellie asked.

"Very." Chase said, causing Ellie to have a small smile tug her lip.

"Hey Ellie, me and Rosie are going to have to leave you on your own so you and the other first years get a tour." Brandon informed his younger sister.

"I'll be ok." Ellie said with a small smile.

"Good luck well me and Brandon will try to save a seat if you get sorted into Ravenclaw." Rosie said, patting her sister.

"Ok got it!" Ellie said and then she watched her two siblings leave.

"You are so lucky you have siblings." Chase said.

"Not really we want to kill each other half of the time." Ellie explained with a smile. Chase was about to laugh when he saw a huge man.

"Ah!" Chase screamed freaking out over the giant man causing many people to stare.

"Calm down and stop being such a baby he works here dummy." Ellie said, causing Chase to blush of embarrassment.

"Is he ok?" A beautiful girl with strawberry blonde hair came and asked the duo.

"Huh oh yeah he gets scared easily. I'm Ellie Smith and this is Chase Green." Ellie said introducing the two of them to the girl making Chase just too smile awkwardly.

"Jane Hankel." The beautiful girl said with a smile.
"I love your name." Ellie said to Jane.
"Thank you! I was named after grandma." Jane said with a big gorgeous smile.
Ellie then smiled at the instant connection she had with the girl.
And just in that second the duo became a trio.
"Do you guys want to sit with me on the boat?" Jane asked.
"Sure I'd love too!" Ellie replied.
"There's a boat!" Chase asked, as his eyes widened and Jane laughed.
"I'm assuming his parents are muggles." Jane said with a grin.
"Yeah. Are you ok with that?" Chase asked scared and wide eyed.
"Of course!" Jane said with a huge smile.
The trio got on a boat and with them sat two boys.
"Hello my name is Seamus. My mums a witch, me dads a muggle." One of the boys said.
"Hello?" Chase said, confused to how that was possible.
"Seamus shut up." The other boy said, causing Ellie and Jane to look at each other and laugh. Which made Chase even more confused.
The huge man Chase was scared of turned out to be the schools gameskeeper and his name was Hagrid.
When they got in the castle he explained that the sorting ceremony was going to start soon.
"Did you hear Harry Potters here?" Jane whispered to Chase and Ellie.
"Yeah marvelous isn't it." Ellie said.
"Who's Harry Potter?" Chase whispered.
"He's the chosen one!" Jane said shocked Chase didn't know that.
"Oh that guy. I thought he was like 100." Chase said, causing the two girls to roll their eyes.
After a few moments a woman with a tight bun and emerald green robe came and started talking about some of the houses as they were led to the great hall.
"The four Houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards." The professor who later turned out to be named Professor McGonagall.
After a few minutes some people started to get sorted and Ellie started to get even more nervous by the minute.
"Finnegan, Seamus!" McGonagall yelled.
He was sorted into Gryffindor.

"Granger, Hermione!" McGonagall called out, which turned out to be the girl with bushy hair from the train and it took her a few minutes until the sorting hat decided on Gryffindor.
"Green, Chase!" McGonagall called out.
Chase looked at his two friends and gulped as he walked out.
"Let's see hmm very simple, HUFFLEPUFF!" The sorting hat called out and Chase smiled and went to his table happy he wasn't in Slytherin.
"Hankel, Jane!" McGonagall yelled.
Jane went up proudly and waited for the hat to choose.
"Let's see you are very brave and seem to be a fit for Gryffindor, but there is something about you that makes you very witty and clever. RAVENCLAW!" The sorting hat yelled causing Jane to join the table with a proud smirk on her face.
"Longbottom, Neville!" McGonagall yelled.
Gryffindor
"Malfoy, Draco!" McGonagall yelled.
The hat was barely touching his head before it yelled out Slytherin which caused no shock to Ellie.
After a bunch of people were sorted it was soon Harry Potter's turn to be sorted which led many people to whisper and stare in awe.
"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled causing everyone at the Gryffindor table to yell.
But a particular pair caught Ellie's eye.
The Weasley twins yelling "We got Potter!"
After a few minutes McGonagall cleared her throat.
"Smith, Ellie!" She yelled out causing Ellie to go up nervously. She sat on the stool and looked around noticing a few people stare at her carefully Chase,Jane,her siblings, and Fred Weasley.
"Huh you are difficult. Very difficult. You are cunning yes but you are very clever and witty. The perfect fit for RAVENCLAW!" The hat yelled causing Ellie to smile eagerly.
She got off the stool and sat at the Ravenclaw table eagerly.
"Congrats Ellie! I was sure for a moment you were going to be put in Slytherin." Brandon admitted to his sister.
"But she wasn't and that's the important thing who cares if the Weasleys have Potter we have someone better. Ellie." Rosie said with a huge smile causing Ellie to blush of embarrassment.
"I almost thought for sure you were going to be put in Gryffindor." Ellie turned to Jane.
"Me too but I like it better here." Jane said with a smile.
"Psst. Ellie, Jane. It's me Chase!" Chase said since the Hufflepuff table was right next to the Ravenclaw's.
"Hi Chase." Ellie said with a laugh.
After around 10 minutes the sorting ended and the feast began.
"Oh wow." Ellie said shocked with the amount of food that had just appeared.
"I know right isn't it fantastic! Ellie pass me chicken!" Brandon said in awe of the food.
"Um sure." Ellie said as she passed it to him.
"Trust me I never know what I want." Rosie said staring at her sister leaving Ellie to just smile.
———————————
"AND here are the first year girl dorms. Boys don't even try to sneak in the girl dorms like you did last year." The Ravenclaw prefect who was showing the first years around and staring at the older students.
"What happened last year?" Jane asked out of curiosity.
"Oh nothing just a bunch of..." Brandon then got cut off.
"Brandon Smith!" The prefect yelled.
"What." He said, giving her an eye roll.
Brandon had told Ellie how much he hated the new prefect. Penelope Clearwater.
"Well off to bed all of you." She snapped causing people to roll their eyes.
"She's something." Jane whispered and Ellie just laughed while they started to go up the stairs.
After Ellie unpacked all of her stuff she put on her pajamas and looked at her bed in awe. It was blue silk sheets. After she set her Ravenclaw robes for her first day tomorrow she slipped in bed.
Ellie shivered at the thought of having some classes with the Slytherins. However the thought quickly left her as she drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

410K 11.3K 115
[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine, just say goodnight n go!" Fred Weasley...
Still Into You Oleh B

Fiksi Penggemar

183K 3.1K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...
52.3K 1.1K 50
You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. You've always liked Fred. What if he's alw...
633 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...