LOVE IS ALL I HAVE

By shimrara

Being a best friend and at the same time being in love was so hard. You are happy being close to him but at t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 6

364 25 6
By shimrara

"Tee, someone come looking for you." A colleague come closer to Tee telling him someone was waiting outside of the factory door. Tee was frowning, confused of who will come looking for him here. It doesn't make sense if it was Bas. Was it Copter then? To that, Tee was running fast heading to the factory main door, only to see the unfamiliar backside of a man standing with a white shirt and black slacks.

Tee was disappointed, seeing no Copter anywhere. "Are you looking for me?" Hearing him, the said guy was turning to him making Tee shocked. "Dr. Andy? Why are you looking for me? Is Copter alright?" Andy was giving out a hard sigh.

"You need to come with me. I had told Tam already, he had giving his permission to give you a full week vacation." Andy was walking to his car, getting into it right away, while Tee was dumbfounded. 'Full week?'

"Hey, what are you waiting for? Come!" Tee was running to the car anyway, he knew this guy would bring him to Copter.

The anxiousness plus excitingly wishing to find Copter, Tee didn't realize they were stopped in front of the big hospital already until the tap of Andy on his arm was making him back to the real world. "Just take that lift, to the 15th floor, Copter was in the second room on the right."

Hearing Andy while looking to where his finger point to, Tee was coming out of the car right away, not wasting a single second. But still he was waiting impatiently while waiting for the lift's door to open. His finger and his feet couldn't stopped tapping until the door was open revealing an empty lift which Tee was getting in even before the door was completely open.

He pushed the number 15 and close the door right away. 'Cop, please be okay, na. I'm sorry, I'm sorry Cop. Please...' Tee keeps mumbling the same wishes while waiting for the door to open. When it open, Tee will just slip himself in between an incomplete opened door to let himself out. Rushing to the room direction given by Andy, Tee would open the door right away, forgetting to even knock the door.

But then, what's before his eyes was something he wished the state he didn't see Copter was in, but he was indeed clearly in that state. He makes his step slower coming closer, ignoring the person who was standing right after seeing him dashing into the room without a proper manner, but it was the last thing that was in his mind.

He took the seat beside Copter's hospital bed, taking Copter's hand in his hold, without even looking away from Copter's unconscious face. Copter's face got pale, and he was getting thinner?

"What happened to him?" Tee was asking the woman who sit across him, at the other side of the bed, but his eyes never once leaving Copter's face, the moment he saw him. When the woman didn't answer him, Tee turned to her, glaring.

Elena was looking back at Tee with her straight face, and then calmly replied him. "He's stable, for now, we just needs to wait for him to wakes up. He passed the critical times, which very crucial, that's why I asked Andy to take you here. Before I tell you his full conditions, I need to make sure things with you first. Let's talk somewhere else, let Copter rest for now."

After finished her words, Elena was standing up right away walking heading to the door, but then she had to turn back when she felt like Tee wasn't moving from his seat. Tee then turn to her, "Can we just talk things here? I don't want to leave him alone here."

Elena sigh. "Copter would be fine. Besides, I need you to clear about the whole things so that I can decide whether you could see him once he wakes up or not." Tee was frowning to her words making him coming closer to her and now standing right in front of her. "Why are you deciding for him? And why do you have to decide in the first place?"

"Do you think of the reason why you couldn't meet him all this time?" Tee was swallowing his saliva. She could have a point, but.... "Come." Elena didn't wait for Tee this time but to just walk away heading to her office at the end of the hallway, the same floor of the VIP wardroom Copter was in. It was her temporary room she had asked so that she could use whenever Copter was hospitalized.

They settled on the seat in the room, facing each other, with papers on health reports scattered on the table between them. Elena was giving Tee a signal using her chin, to look at the paper in front of them. Elena knew that Copter and Tee both were graduate engineering students, so it wasn't hard for him to understand the reports, even though there were medical terms here and there.

With unpleasant feelings, Tee was taking the papers in front of him and start reading on it. Not long after that, he was flipping between the papers harshly and was glaring to Elena. "You were pregnant with his child?!" Tee's voice was quite high, since he wasn't expected this. That was the conclusion Tee would get with all the reports, and that didn't shock Elena even a bit. It was expected. Who would think with their right mind, that Copter was the one who pregnant, instead of her?

Tee was fuming. He didn't know why, but he didn't like this. He just found Copter again, and if this woman was really impregnated by his friend, then, would he leave him again? What's this? Wasn't he supposed to be happy for his friend for having found his love with a woman? A beautiful woman at that. He supposed to support Copter just like how Copter was supported him all these times with Bas. But why would his heart felt the hurt?

"You really pregnant with his child?" Tee's voice was softer this time. "You don't remember anything?" Elena was asking him that making him frown once again. "What are you talking about?" He didn't want to play the riddle, not now. He wished this woman would just get into the points.

"Were your drinking habit was so bad that you couldn't even remember a thing that happened while you are drunk, even after you were sober enough?" Elena's words were making him thinking hard, and where would these questions lead them to?

"I don't know what you are talking about. The last time I was drunk was when I get frustrate......" Tee was stopped. "I was drea... was it not?" Tee was raking his hair trying to grasp on that night's memory. It was supposed a sweet dreams with Bas, making love with him.

But then he was waking up with only a boxer's on, he was so happy that morning that he wouldn't realize, or it was slipped his mind just like that. Copter didn't even waking up and he was even still in the same position when he gets back that evening, telling him he was just tired, so he want to sleep in. Copter never sleeps in, even when he was having a fever back then, he would be lying for a while but never for a whole day. Copter did that, that day, and he didn't even curious to ask why. Was he........

"Remember something?" Elena would ask not before leaning on her chair with arms across her chest, looking straight to the confused face of Tee. "What's it to you then?" Tee was retort back. "It wasn't me, but to Copter. You were the reason, the sole reason he was lying there unconscious, it was because of you, and you dare telling me you don't remember a thing? Seriously, Tee, you raped him and then you just forgot about it?"

What?! Tee couldn't reply to that. So, he did it to Copter? To Copter?! For real?! It wasn't even a dream?! And after he really did it to Copter, and what, going out to date Bas right away? How dirty can you be, Tee? How disgustingly prick you are.

"Another question." Elena's voice was making Tee turned to her once again, taking him from his train of thoughts. "Who's Copter to you?" Elena's next question was taking him off-guard. Who's Copter to him? They were friends since the first day they met. They were a group of 6, but Copter was the one always beside him. His ranting, his needs, his complaints, Copter cope up with it all. Copter's complaint? Wasn't there any? Yes, he did complaints.

"Tee, you should have slept properly."

"Tee, finished your food."

"Tee, don't leave your socks everywhere."

When Copter was gone, he felt lost. His life doesn't mean a thing, even Bas couldn't help to replace him in his life. He was running around like crazy looking for Copter. He was coming to the doctor every day just to ask about Copter. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't eat, thinking, worried about Copter the whole times. So, who's Copter for him?

"I... " Elena was moving her position from leaning on the chair to leaning on the table, with both of her arms on the table. "I need to know so that I could decide whether to tell you the truth or ask you to go back home right away."

Tee was looking up to Elena, when he was looking down the whole times, thinking hard about Copter in his life.

"What do you mean? You don't have the right to make the decision." Tee still couldn't accept that Elena was the one who made the decision right here. She makes the decision for Copter, was she that important in his life? Why he didn't know anything about her?

"Because I will do what Copter wants if you couldn't decide your feelings towards him. But, if you were someone who could love Copter and would accept him the way he is, I would do anything to help you to see him, and for both of you to reconcile, since I know he needs you badly. So, I need to know your stand in this." Elena was serious this time. It wasn't a stoic or a straight face, but she was giving away a tense yet intimidating expression, just to make Tee realize how serious she was.

"I don't know...."

End of Chapter 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 854 46
He knew me so well and as if by telepathy he always knew when to show up. He always seemed to be right there when I needed someone. There were so ma...
91K 6K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
23.2K 1K 30
Jeongguk's heart was cold, stern, full of hate and regret. A broken 38 year-old man, in a forced marriage, with a son, with no love in his heart, no...
56.8K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...