Reincarnated as The Sky Comet...

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"It is sad, dying like this. Getting blown up in a fighter jet, but at least I did my country well" #1 monste... More

A second chance
Shiro Neko
Decisions must be Made
Visiting the Human World
Reunion
ORC Club and Student Council
Deviljho and Cowdra
Adopting
Polley Polley (CLOSED!)
Loli Showdown!
Mitzu's Mini Adventures
Meeting
The Glave
The Glave (end of arc)
Bad Stuff (Magala Twins arc)
Auction Save
Trouble here, Trouble there
Chicken VS Dragon
The Mountain Training
Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)
Issei vs Congalala
Christmas Special pt 1
Tiny Little Teaser
Visit from the West
AN
Back to Kyoto with Mitzu
Devil Beat Down
A/N
Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??
The Fight
Notice
The Journey
East meets West
A Collaboration
UPDATE!!!
In Heat
Dark Flamed Passion
America (FCK YEAH!!!)
Scene Teaser
Olympus
Canada!
Frost Bite
A Walking Mountain of Ice and Frost
Last Resort
Omake: Dragon Crossing
Val's Shenanigans
Return from an Adventure
Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Fallen Wings

3.6K 67 14
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Koneko Pov

Koneko: Can't this thing go any faster?!

Apollo: Listen here, little lady! My chariot is by far the fastest vehicle on both mortal and immortal realms! Now calm down and let me drive!

I huffed. Slightly growling at the pace we are moving.

Ophis: Calm yourself... We still need to prepare for what could possibly be happening back at Kuoh.

Mitzu: Mama... Will Papa be alright?

I stroked my daughter's hair, calming her and implying the fact that Val can handle himself.

Koneko: Your Papa is strong Mitzu... I'm actually concerned at whoever harmed Sona, to be honest.

Ophis: I agree... May the poor bastard die a painful one.

Ophis and I started to chuckle darkly at the poor bastard, making some of the Hunters of Artemis uncomfortable and the rest questioning our sanity.

Val Pov

Kuoh Highschool... Is a wasteland.

The buildings are now piles of rubble, some are still standing but barely. Bodies of unknowns littered the ground, scorch marks and blast marks paint the ground like some twisted art.

But... The thing that absolutely riled me up... Is the fact that Sona and her peerage members are on the ground wounded.

Running to her downed frame, I picked her up and listened for a heartbeat. There is one, but it was slow.

Casting Healing magic on her, her heartbeat started to become stronger. For a few moments, she didn't respond, but soon enough. She woke up, coughing slightly to clear her lungs.

Sona: Val? I-

I shushed her and continued to heal her.

Val: What happened?

She coughed again.

Sona: Kokabiel. He wants to start another war, Val.

Kokabiel... A fallen angel of great status turns out to be some sort of war freak.

Val: I thought your sister, Sirzech and Azazel are having a meeting here?

She heaved.

Sona: Apparently, that was part of Kokabiel's plan. With the Maous and Azazel, it's the perfect place for him to declare war.

Val: Declare war? Is he insane?! Isn't their numbers already all-time low?!

She nodded.

Val: Where is he?

Sona: He's battling Rias and her peerage, the Maous, and Azazel are stuck in some sort of time stop.

I nodded, pulling out an Ancient Potion and gave it to her.

Val: Drink this, my healing magic isn't powerful enough to fully heal you. This should cover your exhaustion as well.

She nodded and drank the potion, immediately her wounds disappeared, and her exhaustion is completely gone.

Val: Now then... Take care of your peerage while I deal with Kokabiel.

She nodded with wide eyes.

Sona: Be careful... He's strong.

I smiled softly and kissed her on the cheek.

Val: Don't worry... I can handle myself.

And with that, I let out my wings and flew straight to where Issei and Kokabiel are fighting.

Scene Break Ophis Pov

When we arrived at Kouh... Everything was a mess.

Koneko: Mitzu, stay with Ophis. I have to check on your aunties.

Mitzu nodded slowly at Koneko's request, her hand tightening on my own.

Ophis: Don't worry Mitzu. Papa will brutally murder the one who hurt Sona... And that's a fact.

She nodded again, this time, running towards a recovered Sona who was busy with healing her peerage along with Apollo.

Artemis: I'm rather torn whether to take away Mitzu from you with how straight to the point you are... But then again.

I glared at her for that comment.

I was about to snark at her but the ground suddenly shook with a tremendous amount force.

Ophis: Seems that Val has lost it... Again.

She raised a brow.

Ophis: Come, I'll show you what I mean.

She hesitated at first, only to nod and follow behind me along with her hunters and the now recovered Leviathan Peerage.

We arrived at the battlefield with Rias' Peerage all staring at Val with fear and awe as he chased Kokabiel like a demented Hellhound.

Artemis: By the Gods...

Apollo: That is not natural.

Val's form was torn between his dragon and human form. Clawed hands and feet, seemingly sharp enough to cleanly slice someone in half, eyes so red that it resembles orbs or blood, and his face creates such an angry mask, that masks that portray anger or aggression do not come close to Val's angry visage.

Val: COME! DON'T YOU WANT TO ENJOY THIS FIGHT?! YOU, YOURSELF SAID THAT THIS ACT OF AGGRESSION WAS JUST TO HAVE FUN!

Val screamed at Kokabiel, who tried his best to shake off Val from his tail. But closely inspecting Kokabiel, it seems that a pair of wings was torn from his back.

Spears of light flooded the sky, all aimed at Val. Each one fired as soon as Kokabiel brought down his raised arm, creating a large cloud of smoke after each one smashed on Val's form.

Kokabiel smirked, thinking he finally defeated him only for a clawed hand to crush his windpipe.

Val: GOT YOU! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!

Pulling the struggling Kokabiel closer to him, he smiled ever so sadistically at Kokabiel's pitiful struggling.

Val: THIS IS FOR THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED TO SONA!

He turned Kokabiel around and ripped off another pair of his black wings. Kokabiel screamed in gurgled pain as Val's hand continued to crush his windpipe more.

Val: THIS IS FOR RUINING THE SCHOOL!

Another pair is ripped off.

Val: THIS IS FOR CAUSING MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ARE WORTH!

The second to the last pair was ripped off, once more causing Kokabiel to scream in gurgled agony.

Val: AND THIS IS FOR EVERY. SINGLE. MISTAKE. YOU. DID. IN. YOUR. LIFETIME!

Before he ripped the last pair off, he slammed Kokabiel on the ground repeatedly as he punctuated every word he spoke.

Val: And lastly... For trying to start a war.

With a somewhat tired voice,  he aimed all six points of his wings at the now almost dead Kokabiel.

Without any warning, Val powered his internal engine to full power and let out six bright red beams of Dragon Blight at Kokabiel, who died screaming as Val also ripped off his last pair of wings as his body burned.

A cloud of dust erupted as Val let out an explosive blast, burning the surrounding area and created a large crater bug enough to fit two of the ORC club room in it.

Time skip Val Pov

Sirzech: You really need to keep yourself from doing things like that Val... Who knows what other Pantheon just felt all that power.

Val: Don't give a single damn... As long as they don't bring trouble they're fine.

Sirzech shook his head amused.

Sirzech: Oh well, just don't bring us into your quarrels then.

I shrugged.

Val: Fine by me... Also, can you please let Sona breath?

I sighed at the sight of Serafall slowly turning Sona blue as she cried comically on her sister's shoulder.

Serafall: I'm so!!! Jealous!!! Waaaahh!!! Why did you make such a guy like him fall for you!!! Now I can't keep you for myself forever!!! Waaaaahhhh!!!

I sighed as I palmed my face.

Serafall then did a one-eighty and ran towards me for a hug... Which I dodged successfully.

Serafall: Meanie! But at least I can rest easy knowing in leaving Sona in such capable hands.

I huffed at her compliment... Seriously though... If anyone hurts Sona then they'll be receiving the Kokabiel treatment.

Azazel: Truly quite a force of nature... I was about to call reinforcements but it seems that it wasn't needed.

I glared at him.

Val: And you need to keep a better eye on your subordinates you lazy crow.

She shrugged.

Azazel: Eh, that's just Fallen Angel nature... Well, Kokabiel's anyway.

Val: Just keep an eye on them alright?

Azazel: Whatever.

Sirzech: Well then, thankfully we've managed to reach an agreement before Kolabiel attacked so I guess it's time to go home, everyone.

With that, Sirzech summoned a portal and Azazel flew away back to where he's cooped up in.

Serafall: Now take it easy on Val, Sona! I've decided to share him with you so make sure to not break his pelvis!

With Sona blushing up a storm. I turned around to grab her by the collar and kick her in the portal.

Val: Don't make comments like that!

Serafall: Too late!

But before she got in the portal, she gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

Serafall: Teehee~

And she's gone.

I turned around to see the shell-shocked faces of everyone in the now repaired ORC club room and sighed.

Val: I wanna die.

And there we go... Oh boy... Seems like Serafall can't handle her jealousy... I feel sorry for Val's pelvis in the upcoming future... If he survives divine punishment from Artemis for "indecent behavior" oh well... A day to day routine with the life of a Harem Protagonist I guess. Well, that's all for now from me lol... SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 327 14
[]Older story of mine, one of the firsts that gave me a hobby to write[]
469 5 2
Not My Original Work. From Fanfiction.net by Mairsarmy321
5.5K 354 21
[COMPLETED!] [EDITED VERSION_2020] "𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’–π’”π’• 𝒅𝒐 π’Šπ’” π’π’ƒπ’†π’š." "𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑰 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑦...
17.9K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...