Deviljho and Cowdra

Val Pov

This is very concerning indeed, I mean. Why the hell is there a fucking Deviljho rampaging in the Familiar Forest.

And now, it's murdering an already corpse of an idiot devil trying to get it as a familiar... Yeah he deserved that for yelling profanities at him, him because I can understand him and the Deviljho is cursing like a drunken sailor.

Deviljho: FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!! I'LL RIP ALL OF YOU A NEW ASSHOLE!!! A HUGE GAPING ASSHOLE BIG ENOUGH TO FIT A GAMMOTH!!!

Sheesh- ain't I'm glad I ain't on his warpath... Though if he keeps doing that the other familiars may end up easier to find and may lead to a huge disaster.

Gliding down in my dragon form, I landed behind it... I'll admit if I didn't eat well I'd be on the smaller scale than him.

Val: *ahem* excuse me Deviljho, please do refrain from destroying the place even more.

He stopped trying to uproot a tree with his jaw and looked it me.

Deviljho: holy shit... I'll be damned, a fucking Elder is here.

Val: uh excuse me?

Suddenly I heard his stomach growl, and he smiled a very toothy smile.

Deviljho: haven't got a taste of your species yet. Mind if I take a bite?

Before I could answer, he lunged at me jaw open wide enough to swallow a fully grown rhino to fit snuggly inside. I dodged to the side and he ran straight into a tree.

Val: I'm not here to fight Deviljho.

He uprooted the tree and bit it in half.

Deviljho: and I'm here for lunch!

Again, he tried to bite me only for me to dodge easily... A perk of being a literal jet for a dragon fast enough to break the sound barrier.

He kept lunging at me as I kept dodging, we continued this for the next three hours and he still has enough energy to literally bite through a boulder.

Val: damn, no one lasted at least an hour trying to exhaust me only to exhaust themself... I'm impressed.

He stopped and he breathed heavily like he just ran around the world three times.

Deviljho: heh, hah.. glad... Hah... That I... Hah... Impressed... You... Hah...

Val: you know, I'm not really in the mood to fight... I just want to know how you got here.

He held his two little fingers and folded the other one like giving a "give me a minute" sign.

Deviljho: whoo- damn that was exhausting... Hah.... No wonder why my species can't get a taste of yours... Hah...

Val: just sit down and we can talk this over.

Deviljho: hah... Yeah... I could go for that... Hah...

He sat down literally causing a small earthquake scaring the other animals watching our little fight... Well not really a fight but eh.

Val: so how did you got here?

Deviljho: well... Can't really say but all I remember was trying to take down an Aptonoth but a hunter group jumped on me.

I nodded and he continued explaining.

Deviljho: well, I did try to fight back but they used that flash whatever it is on me and suddenly I'm here.

Val: anything else?