Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Val Pov

"Ah, fuck! Goddamn it!" I cursed as I got off the ground with a massive migraine. "Where in the ever loving fuck am I?" I yelled right after realizing that I am no longer within the outskirts of Kouh.

I looked around, feeling my migraine letting up.

"Ok, Jarvis. I know I said yes and all, but like... Why the fucking migraine?" I asked the voice inside my head that has apparently been acting as a camera for the Goddess that sent me to DxD.

"Because Creator needed to give you a reminder she exists, and because of the information she crammed in your head" The robotic voice replied... Eerily smug almost.

Frowning, I browsed through the newly acquired information I have.

"For fuck sakes." Safe to say, I dislike where I am.

"MGE... Fucking MGE. What do you want me to do!? Face fuck whoever the current Demon Lord to fix the damn place?!" I yelled in frustration.

"One of the many options you have, yes?" Jarvis replied almost too eagerly.

"Okay... Fuck, why the fuck do I have to be the one!? Isn't your Creator powerful enough to send me to DxD, but cannot choose someone else to do this kind of work? Rather, amusement?" I sarcastically replied.

"That's because Creator, has taken quite a liking to your near perfect inconsistency of your personality and behavior."

...

"Wow, I am... Speechless." I replied, having to pause for a bit after Jarvis told me it's Creator's reasoning.

Which I guess is fair... Honestly, even I wonder what the fuck I am doing and not doing at the same time. Intrusive thoughts be damned.

"Anyway, anything to help your mode of transportation?" I asked my hitchhiker.

"Have no fear, my friend. My Creator deemed it necessary for some upgrades for me... Behold... a Minimap." I nearly popped a blood vessel when a sudden bright light invaded my vision and a mini map appeared on the lover right area of my vision.

"Cool... Anything else?"

"That is all." I am so going to get my ass whooped by something not local within the world of MGE.

"Welp, I'm screwed.... But that City over there should be a good starting point." I said, not looking at the mini map, but at the large fucking walls a fee kilometers away from me.

"Odd, the design is really tickling my memory right now... Oh well, what are they gonna do to an Elder Dragon with a boost from a Primordial being?" I spoke loudly before sprouting my wings from my back.

"Sir, I advice not to throw caution to the wind."

"True... But I'm entertaining your Creator, no?"

"Fair point." Ah, now this is good banter.

A good five minutes later, I have arrived at the walls... And now that I got a better look at it, and the sudden change of atmosphere... This is fucking Lescatie... THE CORRUPTED VERSION!

I mean, quite literally. As soon as I got within five kilometers away from the wall. The fucking sky turned purple! This is some Minecraft level biome shit.

Thankfully, I had the insight to drop a bit far off of the wall to retract my wings.

"Well, here we are Jarvis... Any idea what could be inside?"

"Debauchery, exhibitionism, and most definitely the smell of love juices everywhere if I remember correctly. Oh and, I guess you. Buying the books, did help you."