Reunion

Val Pov

Well, this is hardly the welcome I expected from this school... Who knew boys here has that rare item feel, and there is also these three idiots, for their sake why the fuck would they spend their fucking time by peeking on girls? I mean like seriously, if you want a girl can't you three just fix your person and try to ask one out?

Jarvis: from what I've observed they are idiots.

And that's why I both hate you and like you at the same time Jarvis.

Jarvis: and that is how I feel everyday.

Shut up, anyway now that we are here is there anything for me to do just to avoid this place?

Jarvis: if I were you, I'd rather attend class and pay attention.

Well, I mean I'm already twenty nine years old stuck inside a teenage version of me... But then again, I don't have the greatest records so I guess I'll be doing that then.

Jarvis: good, now next class is math.

... Yep, this is why I hate Monday mornings.

Time skip Koneko Pov

What is this familiar scent, and why am I smelling it anyway? I don't recognize it and track it to any of my classmates or even those three idiots, then who?

Rias: are you feeling alright Koneko?

Koneko: ... I'm fine.

Kiba: you don't look fine, is Issei troubling you again?

I shook my head no.

Rias: well if you're not feeling fine, feel free to tell us. We are family after all.

A family huh, well I've been with them for a couple of years already so I guess we are. But until now it boggles me on how I ended up with Rias and the peerage, if memory serves me right. Before I met them I think I met a Dragon, yeah a silver scaled Dragon.

Akeno: ah~ good morning everyone.

Ria's: good morning to you too Akeno.

Kiva: good morning Akeno-senpai

Asia: g-good morning Akeno-senpai.

I only nodded my head in response.

Akeno: ara? Is something bothering you Koneko?

I shook my head no.

Akeno: Koneko, is it something related to your senses?

Ah, as expected of Akeno-senpai, nothing can get past her. I nodded yes and she smiled a little bit more.

Akeno: can you please tell us what scent you caught?

I stayed silent.

Akeno: Koneko-chan, if you don't tell me then I'll be confiscating your sweets and cut off your budget to buy them.

Mentally giving a spit take while keeping my face blank, I actually felt my sweat trickle a bit down my forehead.

Akeno: well?

Well, she brutally murdered me.

Koneko: Dragon.

All of them froze in place.

Koneko: I remember a Dragon.

And now they exhaled as if they were worried.

Rias: next time Koneko-chan, please speak in full sentences.

Akeno: anyways, can you tell us of this Dragon you remembered?

Well, I guess I'll have to open up to them soon.