Scene Teaser

Somewhere in the Canadian Mountain ranges.

News Reporter: Once again! A large snowstorm has brewed over the Rocky Mountains and locals are panicking about the looming threat of snow buildup and a possible avalanche!

She pressed something in her ear and listened.

News Reporter: In a different case! Part of the Boreal Forest in the west is receiving the opposite end of the stick! Thunderstorms occasionally brews and are also causing the locals to panic!

She took a breath.

News Reporter: the local authorities are on high alert for any incidents that relate to the current state of our nation and professionals are working on a theory why we are having such events!

Underworld

Hades: what?

Charon: The monsters are delayed in their numbers sir.

Hades: impossible, their reforming process should be quicker and their numbers would be booming right now.

If Charon has eyes, he would've rolled them... Unless he does only under his hood.

Charon: Lord Hades, the thing is...

However, before he can continue, the large doors to Hades' office was almost blown to pieces.

Hades: Daughter? What seems to be the problem?

Melinoë rolled her eyes.

Melinoë: oh I don't know dad.... Just the fact that The Monsters are acting weird and seems to be afraid of something.

Hades: acting weird you say?

He looked at Charon who shrugged.

Hades: ugh... I'll ask the Furies to deal with that.

Melinoë: Sure whatever... I'm going to torment Tantalus more.

Hades dismissed her and she walked away... Only to turn to a different direction with a face that screams " I will find whatever you are"

Teeny Tiny teaser... Which basically hints the Zinogre is somewhere in The Canadian Forests... The Mountain one though...  HMMMMMM a possibility of Two Monsters might come around... And the Underworld... I have plans.... Oh and the next chapter will be... Mostly Val disrespecting Zues.... That's all. SOUL out!!