Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??

Val Pov

Sona: well Mr Valentine, since Mitzu is not well. Who'll be the one to assist you in the fight alongside Rias?

I sighed... But then again, Dev would seriously have a killing with Mr I-Have-A-Five-Inch-Wide-Metal-Pole-In-My-Ass.

Val: well, Dev is available.

Sona suddenly smacked my hand.

Val: hey! What was that for!?

Sona: are you sure you want Dev there?

Val: Yes?

She slammed her face on the table... Luckily she wasn't wearing any glasses. Should I mention she looks hot without them? I mean like sure it add more to her own charm but damn... Is it wrong to get a little bit on by how she's glaring at me right now?

Sona: listen Val, if the Devil's that attended the Auction recognizes him. It will either cause a panic or an outright riot.

I sighed and smirked.

Val: only if you say please.

Sona: you're unbelievable!

I lowered my head and put on a shit eating grin, just to make her even more angrier.

Val: please~ I'll do anything for you after the game is over~

Her angry face suddenly turned to an embarrassed one and she turned away, doing her best to keep her composure.

Sona: y-you're not m-making me!

I thought about it for a moment and put on the most antagonizing shit eating grin that'll make Sam proud of me... Shit wrong world.

(Yeah and you better don't do that again or Jack will dismember you)

Val: Er... Which Jack are we talking about?

(The Nasuverse Jack the Ripper)

Val: Oh dear lord no!

I paled, and fixed myself before Sona could notice.

Val: please Sona?~ I'll be obedient as a dog if you like~

She is shaking... Well, I guess I did learn something from watching all those Anime Rias' been yelling about.

Sona: fine! In one condition.

I mentally celebrated over my win and smiled.

Val: oh? What would it be then?

Sona: *mumble*

Val: I can't hear you.

Sona: I said *mumble*

Val: you're embarrassing yourself more y'know.

Sona: Fine! I want you to take me out on a date!

We heard something drop to our left and to my surprise. Rias, Sirzech, Tsubaki, Saji, Issei, and Serafall are outside with what seems to be a rather large book on the ground where Serafall is standing.

Val: oooh... I may have taken the teasing a bit far.

Sona glared at me with flames strong enough to melt steel.

Sona: YOU THINK!?

suddenly she got hit by her sister going Mach ten.

Serafall: MY LITTLE SISTER IS ALL GROWN UP NOW!!! WAH!!

Holy hell... To think I'd be able to see one of the Maous crying.... Damn.

Sona: get off me!

Serafall: I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WAHHH!!