Back to Kyoto with Mitzu

Val Pov

Val: *sigh* three more days before the big battle... Maybe visiting Kyoto and relaxing there for a day would do me some good.

I smiled at the thought of seeing Yasaka and her Daughter again, to be honest. They remind me of when Koneko was so quiet and unspoken when I took care of her.

I was about to put my case to the side when Mitzu came barreling in my room, almost crushing my spine as she tackles me to the bed.

Mitzu: Papa! Is it true your leaving for the day?!

I sighed... Sometimes, Akeno really just wants to get under my nerves.... Or probably Rias.... Nah, bets on Akeno on this one.

Val: yes Mitzu, though it is only for the day so I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Mitzu started pouting and her eyes watered.

Mitzu: but Papa!

I sighed.

Ophis: you should take her there Husband.

I almost jumped off the bed when Ophis popped out of a portal I didn't notice.

Val: you sure? I mean sure, it's pretty safe there but I am not actually sure if she's safe there with me.

She looked at me like I'm an idiot.

Ophis: isn't that the point? Or would you like Akeno or Issei to corrupt our cute little Mitzu~

She started rubbing her cheeks on Mitzu who tries her best to escape the death trap.

Val: haha, for someone known to be stoic, you can be very expressive.

She smiled... Though rather sinisterly.

Ophis: of course, I only let my Husband see my expressions.

She then slowly crawled over me with a sultry smile on her face.

Val: Ophis.

Ophis: yeah?

Val: haha, Mitzu is looking.

She blinked twice as if she forgot and looked behind her, where Mitzu stared at us curiously.

Ophis then cleared her throat and excused herself out the room.

Val: haha, I guess she really did enjoy her present.

Mitzu: Papa!~ Mitzu wants to go with you!~

Mitzu, who just shrugged, went back to pestering me about coming to Kyoto with me.

Val: well, I guess you can enjoy the wonderful place of Kyoto once and awhile.

She immediately beamed with her ever so signature smile and ran out the room.... Coming back with a bag full of clothes as well.

Mitzu: Papa! Mitzu is prepared and ready to go!

I smiled and sighed at her antics.

Time skip

Ahh, Kyoto. So peaceful, so beautiful, and so... Welcoming.

Maid: welcome back Val-sama.

I bowd back while Mitzu stared at her.

Mitzu: pretty~

Is it me or did the maid just blushed?

Maid: I-I shall inform Yasaka- sama about your arrival now.

She bowd again and allowed me to sit on the couch, while she went away to find Yasaka.

Moments passed and I found myself getting tackled by a yellow blur.