East meets West

Val Pov

You must probably be wondering... Why the hell am I crying about. Funny how everything went from smooth to rough in a matter of second when I opened up my fridge.

Jarvis: His fridge got emptied five times last week.

Jarvis! Where the hell have been to man!?

Jarvis: I was reporting your.... Achievements to Creator.

Oh... WAIT WHAT?!

Jarvis: I believe she got a little bit jealous on how you got so many lover's right now.

Fucking hell! I was searching for you dude! I was wondering where my jackass emotional support was! And here he is! Telling every single detail to his boss!

Jarvis: I believe you would be fine if I left for a couple weeks.

Sigh... Just go do whatever you wanna do now.. I need to go to the ORC room... Rias said there was an important meeting.

Jarvis: right-o I'll be recording more for Creator to see.

Fucking raccoon can't keep secrets.

Jarvis: and you're still dreaming about fish.

Shut up! So anyways, here I am crying my way over to the ORC room, once in awhile checking on my wallet to see if there is still money in it, only to cry even more seeing that it is empty.

Rias: oh Val! You're finally here.... Why are you crying?

Koneko: he's broke.

I wept even more.

Koneko: kind of my fault.

Val: I. Had. To. Go. To. The. Supermarket. Five. Times. This. Week! And my most paying job won't pay until the next two weeks! How am I supposed to feed the hungry mouths in the house!?

Rias: uhm Val?

Val: I mean, sure we could restrict our consumption but WHO WOULD FUCKING EAT BEAN SPROUTS WITH TEA FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!?

Rias: Val..

Val: and the last stray Sona and I hunted didn't even have that much of a fucking bounty!?

Rias: VAL!?

Val: WHAT!?

Rias: we have guests!

She pointed to her front and lo and behold... Did I seriously just went on an emotional rollercoaster in front of thirty or more so women in silver robes and a Mizutsune?

Val: oh.... Oh..... Well.. that was embarrassing.

Some of the younger girls giggled at my embarrassment and the others looked on me with wide eyes.

Rias: seriously... How bad is it?

Val: other than the fact that I wept like a housewife who's husband is on nicotine abuse and drug abuse... Our breakfast was Bean sprouts with Tea.

Rias: wow... That bad?

Val: as expected of a house housing eight people with three of them has a black hole for a stomach... Yes that includes you Koneko... And don't make me remind you on how much sugar you've consumed for the last three days, woman!

She immediately went for an offensive... Which was using her cat charm to guilt trip me.

Koneko: but... Val.

She kept widening her eyes as they started to glitter with tiny tears.

Val: *sigh* don't do that... It's.... Fine fine... Just make sure you keep an eye on how much you eat ok?