Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)

Val Pov

FINALLY! I regained my freedom!!! Who knew maintaining a good balance of Ophis and Koneko would be a pain in my tail. Seriously those girls know how to torture me.

But finally! Got out of their grasps and booked a ticket to Kyoto riding on of course, Valstrax Express. Which is free if y'all kids wondering.... Unless you're Issei.

Val: now time to look for a hotel to stay in.

I roamed around the streets and found myself in a Sushi bar and decided to grab some lunch and some Saké, for the sake of well... Why not?

Jarvis: unknown signature detected. Val, I suggest to lay low for awhile, this one feels powerful.

Val: aw come on! On my vacation too?!

Jarvis: just lay low Val and enjoy your fish.

Val: fuck you and I will enjoy my fish!

I ate the Sushi getting delivered by a conveyer belt while mentally cursing Jarvis for the insult.

Owner: oh! Ms Yasaka! Welcome back, *looks down* oh? And Ms Kunou too. How may I serve you today?

Yasaka: just for Kunou here.

The owner smiled as the woman who walked in sat next to me with her child. She has blond hair which reminds me of the sun and golden yellow eyes, she is wearing a traditional shrine maiden outfit... Though she can't be called a maiden now can't she? And she has quite a figure.... You're not Issei, you're not Issei, you're not Issei.

I calmed myself and ignored her, while continuously eating my amount of Sushi and Saké.

Yasaka: oh hello? I haven't seen you around here before, are you perhaps a foreigner?

God damnit! It's against my rules to not start a friendly conversation if someone started it or myself did! Fucking hell!

Val: haha, well no. But I am visiting, people say the place is much more prettier during the festival, so I decided to pay Kyoto a visit.

Yasaka smiled.

Yasaka: oh I am very sorry but I haven't introduced myself but we are already chatting, allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Yasaka, and this is my daughter, Kunou.

Kunou, after hearing her name looked at me and tilted her head sideways, hah~ she reminds me of Mitzu when she is oblivious to something.

Kunou: hello mister.

With that she promptly resumed eating sushi.... Yep, like Mitzu only less energetic and open.

Yasaka: haha, sorry about Kunou, she is not fond of strangers.

I waved it off.

Val: no no, it's fine. Val Bowe, nice to meet you as well. Though if it's not an inconvenience, do you have any idea where a hotel is that is close to where the Gion Festival is held at?

I smiled uncertainly and scratched my chin with a finger.

Yasaka: oh it's fine, I wouldn't mind helping out, after all. I know the place quite well.

She giggled, hiding her smile behind the sleeve of her outfit.

Yasaka: but, if you wouldn't mind me asking, why do you want to attend the Festival anyway?

Val: well, to be honest, I've been into history lately and since I am in Japan, which is Rich in natural history. Why not visit Kyoto and enjoy the culture?

Yasaka smiled even more and clapped her hands together softly.

Yasaka: that's a very well spoken answer, you know. I do know a place.

I just nodded and finished eating my amount and paid my bill.

Val: so then, I'll be on your care today Yasaka-san.

Yasaka: oh no need for the honorifics, Yasaka is just fine. So, are you excited to see the place I had in mind?

She smiled and rested her hands on her legs.

Val: lead the way then, Yasaka.

She nodded and paid her bills, letting Kunou know and ushered me to follow her.... Hopefully the place she is talking about is nothing too fancy.

Time skip

Well, if she's trying to give something a point, but damn... Is this a Shrine or a Hotel? Cause I have no clue.

Yasaka: welcome Val, to my Shrine, my humble home.

I smiled wryly at her and held my hands up to my chest.

Val: haha... I can't possibly afford this, this place looks too beautiful to be dirtied by my feet.

Yasaka just waved it off.

Yasaka: nonsense, I decided to make you my guest so feel free to come in.

Val: but Yasaka, I couldn't just waltz in! What if I disturb the others!?

She giggled.

Yasaka: silly Val, I said this is my personal home, not a hotel.

Or right... She did say that... Ah fuck it, I can't deny her kindness and generosity. *Sigh* sometimes I just wish I know how to prevent women from making me give in.

Val: *sigh* alright, you won. But where will I stay?

Yasaka: in the guest room of course, I wouldn't want my guest to sleep on the couch, oh no. That wouldn't do at all.

I sighed and smiled at her antics, oh well. It's not like she's a leader of some sort of mafia that is on thin ice with some other mafia or shit.

Val: wait... Just to be clear, the guest room is a simple Japanese style room right?

She tilted her head to the side, as if considering my question.

Yasaka: yes, why?

Val, oh nothing... I just want to feel the culture that's all.

Yasaka: alright then, maid. Please lead Mr Bowe to one of the guests room please.

Maid: as you wish Yasaka-sama.

The maid turned to me... Also. Why is she wearing a literal english maid outfit and not a yukata?

Maid: follow me Mr Bowe.

I snapped back to reality.

Val: ah yes, lead the way Ms.

She bowed at Yasaka and motioned me to follow her... Why do I feel like I'm being watched by everything right now?

Well... Hope you guys wouldn't mind if I let this bull loose right? Right? Anywho, this is set before Val met the Magala Twins so yeah... Also this will continue until I made I good training chapter for our favorite Idiot Issei! And pray to the Gods that Kurumi won't go Fulgor Anjanath on me this December... Gods she is a madwoman! A beautiful, sexy and dangerous madwoman. SOUL out!!