Visit from the West

Val pov

Val: yo Issei! Early Christmas present for ya!

I yelled as I threw the Maracas at him.

Issei: wo- ah!

He did catch it.... I guess it was heavier than he thought.

Issei: what the hell are in these things?!

I smiled at him

Val: the same as the Congalala.

Issei looked at the Maracas with disgust and promptly set it to the side.

Val: what? You don't like it?

Issei: who in their right fucking minds would use that shit?!

I slapped him upside the head.

Val: language young man! I'd rather not have Mitzu cuss like that Freed guy.... And he's more creative at it than you.

Issei: shut up.

I rolled my eyes and picked up both Maracas, I breathed in deeply and out slowly.

Issei: what are you going to do?

He looked at me as if he just made a grave mistake.

Val: for your information kid, this weapon... Is well crafted from the hide of a Congalala, attached with gems that gives it's wielder powers and resistances, and most of all.... It actually works like a Maracas.

Issei dropped to the floor.

Issei: I felt like I've been trolled.

Val: heh, you're trolled if an actual troll with a club of ice clubs you.

Issei: what?

Val: what?

We both stared at each other like idiots.

Issei: ok... I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Val: same. Anyways, would you like a demonstration?

He reluctantly nodded and took a step back.

I held the Maracas in a dual wielding stance, with a shout. I jumped and spun in the air backwards, letting the Maracas rotate in orbit around me.

Once I landed, I jumped and spun again. I landed and thrusted the weapons forward and did a double slice to the sides, all while moving forwards.

With another shout, I activated something I call, Demon Rage and relentlessly attacked the invisible enemy. I then finished it all with a jump and ground slam with the Maracas.

I heard clapping and I turned around to see Mitzu, Dev, The Twins, and the Rias Peerage applauding me.

Issei: Hoh!!!! Those were cool moves Val!

I smirked at Issei and gave back the Maracas at him.

Val: then better get started practicing them Issei.

I then walked over to the others and used the magic Ophis taught me and summoned my apron.

The Twins, Ophis, and Dev smirked at my apron.

Shaga: oh? I wouldn't mind later *wink*

Maga: if it says so.

Ophis: I won't lose.

Dev: you do realize your getting yourself into a pretty hard situation right?

I looked at my apron and found myself irritated yet amused at the same time, seeing the words "Eat the Cook" stitched in a very fancy font.