𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒘 {Noz...

By AINE_ROZZIEEE

A scholar from a well known Family was ordered to come back to Clover Kingdom. A surprise awaits her when she... More

CHAPTER 1 - It's Been So Long
CHAPTER 3 - Fueggy!
CHAPTER 4 - Outburst
CHAPTER 5 - Breached Walls
CHAPTER 6 - Make it Real
CHAPTER 7 - Solid Silva
CHAPTER 8 - Mission
CHAPTER 9 - Stone
CHAPTER 10 - Merits Conference
CHAPTER 11 - It's off
CHAPTER 12 - Noelle's infatuation
CHAPTER 13 - Detective
CHAPTER 14 - Be my Partner
CHAPTER 15 - A Piece of Truth
CHAPTER 16 - You didn't
CHAPTER 17 - You Idiot
CHAPTER 18 - Argument
CHAPTER 19 - Heart Kingdom
CHAPTER 20 - Back to you
CHAPTER 21 - The Base
CHAPTER 22 - Star Festival
CHAPTER 23 - Say the Demon's Name
CHAPTER 24 - Royal Knights
CHAPTER 25 - The Knight Who Sees All
CHAPTER 26 - An Elf
CHAPTER 27 - Losing Yourself
CHAPTER 28 - Out Planned
CHAPTER 29 - You're here
IMPORTANT!

CHAPTER 2 - Being a Silva

5.1K 238 182
By AINE_ROZZIEEE

"So what do you usually do as captain?" You sparked a conversation with the icy man who was evidently focusing on his work. Earlier, you were late for the squad gathering and humiliated yourself which made Nozel annoyed. Nonetheless, you were introduced to be the newest member aswell as a future Silva.

"Work" was his small response towards you. You pouted and sighed, he was really difficult to be around since his always so subtle and quiet. Back then, he was also like this but he was more open and carefree.

"What changed you, Nozel Silva?" You asked him and it seemed like it caught him off guard.

"People change, (Y/n). It's a phase in life and I would say that you've changed yourself" he replied and it made you happy that he actually replied with a sentence.

"Is that so? How do you say that I've changed?" You asked him, hoping to spark up a conversation. It's true that you didn't want to be engage without your approval but in this case, you're simply catching up as a friend.

"You're insolent and absolutely not disciplined" he said while you look at him with shock and hurt.

'Did he really mean it like that? Am I being to annoying?' you asked yourself. They say if you're smart, you tend to overthink situations . You're a scholar, ofcourse you're smart and now you have anxiety.

"I see, I apologize. I didn't mean to disturb you it's just that I felt a little free now that I'm back here at Clover. If it bothers you, I won't do it again and try to act more proper" you apologized and stood up from your chair.

"I'm guessing you need some silence, I must go." You said while leaving, not waiting for your childhood friend's reply.  You had nothing better to do so you went back to the Silva's abode.

You heard bickering and mockery noises coming from what it looked like to be an elegant garden. You went to the clearing and saw Noelle and her other siblings.

"Why don't you accept the fact that you're not good enough to be a Silva?" Solid said with venom lacing his voice.

"That's right, you killed our mother only to find out that you couldn't even control your magic?" Nebra continued.

'But Noelle didn't kill lady Acier...' you thought as you knew exactly what her cause of death was.

You hated how people always discriminate the weak when they weren't even given a chance to improve amidst all their insults, and you're sure that lady Acier wouldn't want their children to be such negative people.

"I think that's enough Solid, Nebra" you said with a gentle smiling face. They looked at you and silenced theirselves.

"Please excuse my intrusion amidst your talking but you'll gain nothing by spitting out negative words. Why don't you support her in her growth instead?" You asked them and they still stayed silence.

They might hate you for sticking up for Noelle but you need to protect what's right. "If there's nothing more to say then you two are excused" you said as they nodded in recognition and walked away.

"Lady (Y/n).." you heard Noelle muttered while you turned your back to face her. In Noelle's eyes you were a great example of nobility . You handled the situation smoothly and elegantly with poise and dignity. You were absolutely spectacular in the child's eyes.

"You can drop the 'Lady' part and call me by my given name" You told her as she shook her head in refusal.

"No, a Royal must always be respected at all times and—huh?" She asked dumbfounded when she heard your small laughs.

"It's alright, Noelle. We're technically sisters, I am soon to be a Silva afterall" you said even though you need to cancel the engagement.

"I suppose.." she gave in and you smiled brightly. You remembered that the Magic Knights exams were coming up and Noelle seems to be in her age.

"What squad are you choosing?" You asked considerately. She bit her lip and lowered her head. You looked at her with worry and confusement.

"I'm joining the Black Bulls. I have no choice, Nozel nii-san already made me go there" she told me as shame was evident in her voice.

"Why is it that you seem in distraught?" You asked her and she sat down on a bench nearby as you followed suit.

"The Black Bulls are the lowest squad of them all. They're filthy, rowdy and not to mention that they have negative stars" she exclaimed.

"They seem like fun people to be with" you enthusiastically said as Noelle looked at you with surprise.

"You see, it's better to have lively people and it's also better if you go on a new environment. You're always stuck in posh and proper but wouldn't it be fun to change things up a bit?" You pointed out.

"Well yes but most of them are peasants too!" She said in an agitated voice while you laugh again.

"There's no difference whether they're weak peasants or not. What matters is if they accepted the fact that they're just lowly peasants without having a fight. You'll understand soon enough, Noelle" you told her which made her question some things.

"If you put it that ways, it seems like it's an advantage— not that I care anyways!" She defended while you get reminded of Nozel's tsundere side.

"Lady (Y/n) ... Do you think that they hate me? Especially Nozel nii-san, he's always contradicting what I do" she asked you as you wanted to feel pity. You know all too well to not pity anyone but yourself.

"I'm sure he loves you dearly, Noelle. Nozel is a type of person who doesn't know how express his emotions and thoughts very well" you said.

"And plus, he wouldn't hate a person who's a spitting image of his mother. Lady Acier Silva is truly a great person and I know that you can surpass her at one point" you encouraged.

Nozel was behind a wall hearing all what you've said from the moment you confronted his younger siblings. He followed you, wanting to apologize for his words earlier but it seems like you've already forgotten about that.

He walked away and went to his room and sat down to rest. He heard a knock on the door and it soon opened to reveal your figure.

"Pardon my intrusion" you apologized and he nodded. You stood still and stared at his captivating eyes.

"You know you should really act like a proper brother" you told him boldly.

"I am. I'm protecting her" he replied.

"I'm fully aware of that but you should be more open towards it. She's taking a lot of things in a wrong way and it's hindering her growth" you scolded.

"If she's strong, she'll make it through. The weak can stay weak, they're not needed" he said as you furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, Nozel the weak stays weak because no one was there to harness their strength. If you won't act as a proper brother then I'll act as her sister" you told him which he didn't respond to.

"You said you want to call off this engagement but it seems like you've been calling yourself a Silva in other terms" He remarked as you looked at him.

"I'll act like I belong to the Silva's until we successfully call off the engagement. We need a something urgent like a crisis for us to have an excuse to not get betrothed" you said your thoughts.

"That's true but are you sure you want to act like you belong to Silva? That also means you belong to me" He said standing up to hover over you.

"What could be bad about that?" You asked him unfazed as he forcefully slammed his palm against the wall near you. You were trapped between his strong arms and you would be lying if you didn't feel a little scared.

"Being a Silva means you'll be surrendering yourself to me" he said in a dangerously calm voice with a bit of his usual icy tone.

"You would never do anything brash , Nozel. Don't forget that I'm your childhood friend" you told him with confidence and he let go of you while muttered words you can't understand.

"I'm sorry, come again?" You said, hoping he would repeat his words. You saw him sigh and looked at the side with a slight lowered head.

"I apologize for my behaviour from earlier and now" he said while you giggled softly.

"You did change Nozel but you're still the same when it comes to apologizing" you said and he completely turned away to hide his face from you.

"I think you just need to rest, your actions says that you're sleep deprived" you said while gently pushing the eldest Silva to his bed. He laid down as told and covered his eyes with his arms.

You sat next to his tense figure and hummed a small tune . You decided to gently stroke his hair and play with it like how you used to do before. You can tell that his body was now at ease and heard his breathing pattern became more rhythmic which means that his asleep.

You felt the calm air sooth your stress aswell and felt you eyelid becoming heavier. It didn't take a few moments to let you sleep.

Noelle knocked on Nozel's door to call him for supper. She opened the door and saw you resting your back on the bed's headboard, your hand on Nozel's hair, and the other's on your lap. Nozel on the other hand was sleeping peacefully next to your lap.

Noelle had never seen his brother be so serene. Noelle thought that maybe you were the one that his brother needs . A woman that was truly capable on upholding the Silva's name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22.3K 975 21
"Your excellency, Sasuke is a moody, revenge-crazy, and entitled brat. The Jinchuriki is a dumbass. Both are self-obsessed tweens who don't know shit...
14.5K 261 15
A different universe. A different look. A different perspective. So many possibilities. So many alternative lives. Bakugou and Deku have lived throu...
108K 3.1K 37
You are a normal citizen and your parents want you to take over their pub when they can't work anymore but the future is telling you a different stor...