Sly

By lovablesocks

His cold hand snakes up to my neck and I gulp, his cold rings that decorates his hand cools my neck. My body... More

π“†™π‘‰π‘–π‘ π‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘œπ“†™
π“†™π‘œπ‘›π‘’π“†™
π“†™π‘‘π‘€π‘œπ“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ“†™
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
π“†™π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π“†™
𓆙𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𓆙
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›π“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›π“†™
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙
π“†™π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›π“†™
𓆙𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’π“†™
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œπ“†™
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π“†™
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ“†™
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑖π‘₯𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π“†™
𓆙𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𓆙
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦π“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘œπ‘›π‘’π“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘π‘€π‘œπ“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑠𝑒π‘₯𓆙
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π“†™
π“†™π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𓆙
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦π“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘œπ‘›π‘’π“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘π‘€π‘œπ“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯𓆙
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π“†™
π“†™π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦𓆙
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’π“†™
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œπ“†™
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π“†™
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ“†™
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒π‘₯𓆙
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π“†™
𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’π“†™
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œπ“†™
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π“†™
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ“†™
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑖π‘₯𓆙
𓆙𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙
𓆙𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘’π“†™

𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

7K 160 188
By lovablesocks

My normal personality has come back as I gone through the stages of grief over Cedric. According to a book that I read, I'm in between the depression stage and acceptance stage. Draco is surprisingly helping me through this as he began to be a little more nice towards me for the past couple of days. He still teases and treats me like a pet, but it is better than being called a blood traitor and getting rumors spread. Today, Draco and I are going to go to a lake that is in the muggle world. Draco doesn't want to do anything that involves touching or hearing a muggle, so we decided on a remote place.

"You do know that the taxi driver is going to be a muggle right?"

I inform Draco, who is sitting on the couch.

"Better than being packed into those muggle compartments, I would rather swallow my wand then to get into one of those."

He sneers.

We soon traveled to the muggle world, I stared at the new world around us with excitement as Draco stared at it with disgust.

"Can't believe that we are here"

Draco said with a disgusted tone.

"Taxi!"

I yell as I raise my hand up with excitement, I just know that he is rolling his eyes.

"You are way too excited for this."

He complains, but I ignore the negativity.

I sit down at the back of the seat next to Draco with a smile, he looks at me and sarcastically smiles back before returning back to his frown.

"Where to?"

The taxi driver said as he watches me with creepy eyes through his mirror.

"U-erm."

I stammer before digging out a map from my pocket.

We drive off soon after my explanation, it only took 5 minutes.

"So... Are you from around here, young lady?"

The cab driver asks as he watches me through his mirror for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Draco glares at him as he slides his hands around my thigh protectively.

"Not really."

I awkwardly reply with a chuckle.

The taxi driver nervously chuckles as he darts his eyes away from me.

Draco's hand remains on my thigh throughout the ride. His silver rings remains on my warm skin with it's cold feeling, causing me to shift myself around in place.

"Why are you squirming?"

Draco whispers.

"Your hand and rings are cold."

I explain.

He looks at me with a smirk before squeezing my thigh with more force, causing the rings to dig into my skin. His joyful eyes turn sour as he glares at the taxi driver again, who I'm guessing was stealing another glance.

I stepped out of the taxi as Draco payed the man. I look around in awe at the nature that surrounds the lake. The dark green trees are awfully close to the water, there is a wooden plank that was in the middle of the lake. I begin to take my shirt off but Draco drags me away from my previous spot before I do so.

"What was that for?"

I ask in annoyance.

"Bloody idiot."

Is what all he mutters before taking the shirt off of me.

His eyes scan the black bikini top that I have on with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

I ask.

"Nothing."

He snaps before taking his own clothes off.

He is wearing a basic black swim trunk that has a silver string around the waist line to tie. He stood there in place, waiting for me as I drop my skirt to the ground. I walk in front of him and take the first steps into the cold water, but it was nothing compared to his hands.  I glide my legs and arms against the water and move forward, Draco follows me. Once we are in the middle of the lake, I flip onto my back and just float.

I begin to drift off before a cold hand pulls my feet down, causing me to shriek as my body submerges underwater. Draco brings me closer to him under the water by pulling me by the waist, I open my eyes and see him smirk.

I cough under the water, which made me breathless under the water. Draco gripped my back and neck, bringing me closer to him. He brings us both up to the surface, I gasp for air.

"Why did you cough?!"

Draco scolds me, as if I was a child.

"My throat was uncomfortable."

I explain in between my coughs.

He pats my back, trying to alleviate the uncomfortable feeling.

"Complete idiot."

I hear Draco mutter.

I could not help but slightly smile as he begins to comfortingly rub my back.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"You are not going to a muggle party."

I hear Draco shout out from the hallway as he walks towards me. I sigh as I slump against the couch.

"What in the bloody hell are you talking about Draco?"

I ask, even though I 100% know what he is talking about.

"This."

He shouts as he stands right in front of me with a paper crumpled in his hand. I look at him with horror as I realize that the crumpled paper in his hand is Fred and George's letter.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Draco snarls.

All I could do was cross my arms as I glared at Koda who was purring at Draco. Trying to change the subject I say,

"Why does Koda like you so much?"

In an annoyed tone.

"Because I'm the one who got him of course, but that's not the point"

He says.

"Fred and George Weasley are not going to come here and you are not going back to the muggle world."

I huff with anger as I stand up.

"You can't tell me what to do."

I raise my voice.

Draco watches me with a angry look on his face before slithering his hand around my neck. My entire body freezes as he smirks.

"Watch me."

He says before guiding me by my neck to my room.

He throws me onto my bed and stands in front of the door with a serious expression.

"Over my dead body will you go out there."

He states before slamming my door shut.

"You can't do this to me!"

I yell out, banging on my door with my fists.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

It is 7:30 PM, an hour before meeting up with the twins.

I bring my ears close to the wall of Draco's room and carefully listen to what was going on, It was completely silent but I know that he isn't asleep.

He isn't a grandma.

The time he checked on me was at 6 and 7, which means that I only have thirty minutes to escape. Upon further inspection, I hear the shower next door turn on. I smile with joy as I began to change into a casual fit. I am wearing a black short top and a high waist red pleated skirt that is too short. I pair the outfit with a beaded bracelet and black sneakers that I never wear.

I put my ears against the wall and hear his shower stop, it was my cue to go. I hopped onto the stool and knocked against the window which caused Fred and George to pop up their heads. I give them a thumbs up and the three of us opens the window as wide as we can. I jump, letting half of my body dangle out of the window.

With ease, Fred and George pulls me out.

"Ready?"

They asked in unison.

"Ready."

I reply.

With that, we were off to muggle world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 123 18
draco gives him the faintest of smiles. he rips apart from harry and stares into his eyes. harry's eyes contain the world's amount of love, affection...
1.7M 37K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
18.8K 610 33
❝How can one person be so insufferable," Draco whispered as the wand against her jaw clanked to the ground and his thumb slowly traced the outline of...
10.5K 300 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...