𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒𓆙

I sit in charms class, next to Draco. My thoughts run wild, everything that Snape is saying goes in and out of my brain. What Draco did last night corrupts my thoughts, I can't focus at all.

"Ms.Saloux, listen."

Snape says in his monotone voice, causing me to jolt up my head and shoulders.

"Yes, sorry, please continue."

I say.

Draco looks at me with a smirk, I can see it through the side of my eye. Professor Snape continues with his lecture, and I actually try to listen. Everything is going well until a cold hand rests on my thigh. My eyes widen before relaxing, my eyes are fixated on Snape as Draco's hand grips onto my thigh.

My heart thumps against my chest as his hand slithers up my thigh. He then grips the very top of my thigh, close to the heat. His grip continues as his fingers rub slowly back and forth against the soft skin. I look at him but he looks completely innocent, his eyes are fixated on Snape like usual. Confused, I look down to my thigh. His hand is on me, no one else has those silver rings on their hands. I look up at Draco for a second, astonished on how he is concealing his actions. I then attempt to pay attention on Professor Snape.

His hand continues to grip the plush skin as his fingers continue to slowly rub. My eyes are on Professor Snape's slideshow but my mind fogs up. His long thumb now stopped its rubbing, causing me to swallow my saliva, concerned about his plan. I slightly flinch when his index finger traces the lining of a certain fabric. My face heats up, but no one can tell because of the slideshow. My breathing slowly deepens as Draco continues the torture, a smirk growing as he does so.

"Class dismissed."

Professor Snape announces.

His hand slowly goes away, he stands up and begins to pack his book bag like usual. I stay in my seat as I begin to calm myself down, slightly panting.

"Are you okay Celeste?"

Draco asks in a mocking tone.

I swallow my saliva as I nod.

Draco smirks at me before he helps me pack my book bags. I can tell that he is happy about my hot and bothered state of reaction, he is so cruel.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Pass me the mashed potatoes."

Draco spat at Crabbe.

I roll my eyes at his rude behavior, some stuff I can not change. Draco gives me a warning look before taking the mashed potatoes from Crabbe.

"How did you do on the charms test?"

A girl across from me asks.

"I did okay, I got a ninety out of a hundred."

I reply.

The girl asks me questions about charms, trying to learn from me. My eyes dart from Draco time to time, watching him pour the mashed potatoes onto his plate. He dips his index and middle finger into his mashed potatoes before sucking on it. His icy eyes pierces into mine as he takes out his fingers, reminding me of last night's event.

"Celeste?"

The girl asks, breaking me from our moment.

"Y-yu-yeah?"

I stutter.

"How did you do the second question?"

She asks, slightly concerned for my well being, I rarely stutter.