𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𓆙

TW: HEAT

I nervously knock on Draco's dorm, try to clear things up with him. My heart beats against my chest as I wait for the anticipation. In a millisecond I am pulled by my waist and wrist inside, his cold rings digs into my skin. Draco slams me against the wall, causing my heart to beat faster.

"It wasn't what it looked like, I mean it"

I stammer as Draco's cold hand wraps around my neck.

His lips tackle my neck, his teeth slightly grazing over my skin as he does so. I stifle a small moan as his knee goes in between my legs.

"Draco-"

I try to explain but I am cut off by him.

"I don't care what you have to say."

He says, gritting out the last word as his grip around my neck tightens.

His hand that was on my shoulder cups my face, cooling me. His finger grazes over my bottom lip as I watch him with wide eyes.

"This is mine."

He slams his lips onto mine, our lips mold together for a second before he pulls us away.

He places his cold hand on my thigh, causing me to shiver slightly. It then travels up from my thigh. and then to my stomach. I squirm in place as it's coldness sinks through my skin. My hips rolls against his knee as his long fingers traces my breast.

"Draco, please."

I beg, causing him to smirk.

"What do you want me to do?"

Draco asks with a glimmer of amusement, acting dumb.

"Please."

I whisper as his cold finger continues to trace my warm skin.

I look into his eyes with my pleading ones. He watches me with amusement as he continues the soft torture. I push his hand onto my breast forcefully as I give up, his hand stays frozen against the soft skin.

He suddenly grabs my breast, causing me to look at him with shock. Draco inches his face closer to mine with a stern look.

"This is mine, only I can touch it the way I do."

He says with edge.

I nod with desperation, wanting him to touch me more.

"Who's is this?"

He asks.

"Yours, it's all yours."

I reply.

A cocky smirk forms along his lips as his hand travels to the center of attention. His finger traces the hem of the cotton fabric as I look into his eyes with mercy.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

Draco whispers with a sinister smirk, causing me to swallow my saliva against his hand.

"Yes, please."

I whisper.

His fingers lightly drags the outline of the slit through the cotton panties. He looks down before looking up at me with his smirk.

"You're drenched."

He whispers.

I stutter my words, not knowing what to say.

"Draco, please."

I stutter out as he continues his torment.

"Please what?"

Draco asks, his amusement sparkles in his eyes as he does so.

"Please touch me."

I whisper, tears almost coming from my eyes as his finger traces the sensitive skin through the thin material.

"If you say so."

Draco replies wittily, the bastard is enjoying this.

His hand slowly tugs the material down, purposely. He smiles as he watches me as my face scrunches up with annoyance.

"Just touch me already."

I groan out in frustration as the fabric slowly hits the ground.

"Like this?"

Draco replies before placing his finger onto my clit.

I stammer up my words as my brain goes blank. I lay my head back against the stone wall as Draco continues to rub the spot. He watches my face with a amused smirk, watching me crumble as his fingers work it's magic.

His lips begins to tackle my upper neck, gently biting and sucking on the skin.

"And this."

He whispers as his hand cups my area.

"This is mine."

He says.

His fingers then resume it's work of magic. I bite my bottom lip as his finger flicks the right spot.

"Who's is this?"

Draco asked as I struggled against him.

"Yours."

I whine out as my hands clutch his shoulder, trying to not  fall.

"No one can make you feel like this, only me."

Draco aggressively says, his hold on my neck getting tighter for a second before going back to the previous pressure.

I nod as his cold fingers continue to flick the spot, making my body shudder as he does so.

I stifle a moan as his hand that choked me slowly went down my body. It slowly went in, only putting in his fingers at the entrance. He smirks as my body squirms uncomfortably. He loves teasing me, I can tell that he loves the way I whine and beg for mercy.

I plead with my eyes as his other finger begins to slow down it's pace. I gasp as his right hand's middle and pointer finger goes inside of me. His left hand resumes it's precious speed on my clit as he flicked it. My eyes turn wide as my lips part, there is only too much pleasure for me to handle. I close my eyes as his hands pleasure me in a way that I have never experienced before.

"Draco-"

I moan out as his right two fingers goes in and out of me.

"You're so vulnerable right now, it's so cute."

Draco says, kind of mocking me.

I am so close to my climax and he knows it. I open my eyes as my heart begins to thump faster, I can feel the dopamine release as my body shivers.

I sunk my teeth against the inside of my lips as I climax. my muffled moans are only heard. I almost slide down against the wall but Draco catches my arm. He smiles at me as he pulls out his two right fingers, now coated in milky honey. He looks at me before putting the fingers into his mouth, causing me to look at him with heated cheeks.

"You're mine."

He says with a smirk as he wraps his now clean hands around my waist.

"I know."