𓆙𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𓆙

I smile and give a small wave to Harry and Ron as he comes into Professor Slughorn's class. Ron waves back with a smile as Harry talks with Professor Slughorn.

I look up towards Draco who is glaring at the two gryfindors, causing me to lay my hand on his. I can see his features soften as his hands slowly laces with mine. I look down to my feet with a smile, a little embarrassed on my fluttery reaction to him innocently holding my hand.

I doze off to Ron and Harry, watching them fight for a textbook as Hermione explains about the amortentia potion.

"What's wrong?"

I ask Draco as he rubs his nose.

"Did you put on more perfume than usual?"

He asks in annoyance as he rubs his nose.

"I'm not even wearing my perfume"

I reply in confusion.

Hermione tells the class what she smells, causing me to look down with a smile.

I knew it, she does like Ron.

I think to myself.

Wait, that means..

I realize about Draco and my perfume, causing me to look up at him. He looks down at me with annoyance, but his lips curl into a faint smile as he looks at me.

"We're dating, it shouldn't be that surprising"

He whispers.

Draco takes his hand off of his nose the moment Professor Slughorn closes the potion. Draco and I pay attention to the Professor as he begins to explain about liquid luck, his prize to us if we did the potion correctly.

With the Professor's dismissal, we begin to head towards our table. Draco and I's hands separate as we begin to brew the potion.

"Crush, don't cut"

I mutter to myself as I remember someone, whom I don't specifically remember teaching me when I was younger.

I watch Draco across from my table as he carefully slices, instead of crushing. I stifle a laugh, knowing that he is making it wrong. I want to help him but I also want to see what will happen without my help.

"What are you laughing at?"

Draco asks.

"Nothing"

I reply with a giggle as I put in my ingredients.

He eyes me suspiciously as he put in his ingredients too. He dodges the big pouf that almost exploded in his face. I cover my mouth as he turns towards me with a small glare.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"That is absolutely idiotic"

I say, talking about Crabbe's food tantrum that is caused by Draco's cruelness.

I cover my ears as Crabbe's excruciating whines become louder. I plead to Draco with my eyes to stop the madness, I just want to eat in peace.

"Just give him his dessert"

I sigh out, just wanting Crabbe to shut his mouth.

"He was chewing too loudly, I will give it back when he can learn how to chew like a human being"

Draco says as he stabs his potatoes with his sharp fork.

Crabbe's loud whines stop, causing me to slowly put my hands off of my ears. He stares at the necklace, as if the gem was hypnotizing him.

"That necklace is awfully sparkly"

Crabbe points out, my sapphire gem distracting him.

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
Draco aggressively stabs his food with his fork, causing a loud clank to echo throughout the slytherin table. Celeste's eyes glances towards him a couple of times, confused on what he is so irked about.

"Thanks"

Celeste says to Crabbe who is staring at the sapphire.

"You're making her uncomfortable"

Goyle whispers to Crabbe with fear in his eyes.

Celeste's eyes follows Goyle's fearful gaze to an angry looking Draco, his knuckle white against the fork. She stares at him for a moment, not understanding what he is so enraged about.

Draco angrily stares at the wall, almost in a trance like state. It irked him how Celeste chooses to wear Clermont's necklace instead of his. He wanted to be the one who gifts her jewelry, he wanted to be the one who's necklace would be worn on her soft skin.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Are you okay?"

I asks Draco as I climb into bed.

My dorm is completely empty as I am now living in his dorm. I would have kept my luggage in my dorm but Draco ordered the elves to bring my luggage into his room, so I really did not have a say. Although, I do not mind the situation at all.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I lean against his back.

"Clermont gave you that necklace"

Draco states, more then asking.

"Erm.. Yeah?"

I reply, my face on the side of shoulder.

His jaw clenches as he goes back into his trance. Not knowing what to do, I kiss his cheek. My short silk night dress softly touches against his bare back as I place my body weight against him. I gently touch the tip of his nose with my index finger as he continues to stare off.

His arms snakes around my waist as he rolls us over. He looks down at me as he hovers over me. Swiftly, he removes the sapphire necklace from my neck. He tosses the necklace to the side before placing a new emerald jewel around my neck. He ducks down, kissing me sensually. I smile against his lips as his hand takes my right wrist. He places a cold, dainty chain around my wrists, causing me to slightly jolt in place as the cold material is placed onto my skin.

I hold my wrist in front of my eyes with a smile. The bracelet is made of silver chain with small emerald gems dangling off of it like rain. I cup his face with my hands, looking at Draco with a massive smile.

"I love it"

I say as I push his face down towards mine.

"Glad"

He mutters against my lips for a moment before engulfing his lips against mine.