𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜𓆙

Draco and I look out the express window, our hands intertwined as we do so. We are sitting across from each other as Blaise talks to Draco. Draco responds quickly, his voice showing exhaustion. Blaise eventually stops talking, being aware that Draco is not in the mood for a quick chat.

Draco and I stand up after Blaise when the express stops. Koda follows after us as we both get off of the express.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

Draco stares out of his room window at the Malfoy manor as I read a book on his bed, trying my best to get out of this reality. He watches the death eaters come into the manor for the occurring meeting.

"My mother told me that we do not have to attend this one."

Draco says.

"Okay."

I reply, almost in a whisper.

My eyes pry off of the book as I stare at Draco. His body is sideways from my point of view. He is sitting on the small space that is beneath the window. His face has less color, but so is mine. He looks at me, turning his attention.

I softly smile at him, feeling purely in the moment as I focus on his face. He softly smiles back before standing up. He walks over to me, over to the bed. I place my book down as he lays his pale cheek beneath my collar bone.

"It is gloomy now but I just know that everything will get better."

I assure as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He stays silent as his fingers trace my collar bone. He gazes at the side, his cheek continuing to lay against my skin. I brush his hair out of his face before kissing his forehead.

"I love you."

I whisper as I look down at him.

He moves his cheek up so that his chin is resting on my skin. His hand brushes away my hair that is sprawled around my shoulder. His lips melt into a smile as he stares at me.

"I love you too."

He whispers back before laying his cheek on me again.

We stay like that for a moment, his fingers tracing my collarbone as I run my finger through his hair. Our breathing is shallow and slow as we feel mellow.

"Celeste?"

I hear my grandmother say behind the door.

"I'm in here."

I say with a blank stare, still staring at his blond hair.

My grandmother comes in, I cannot see her but I just know that she has an apologetic smile. A smile that is apologizing for me, for the situation that I am in with the death eaters.

"Your father wants to see you, he's downstairs."

She informs softly.

"Tell him that I do not want to see his face."

I calmly respond as I continue to stroke Draco's hair.

Draco looks at me, his eyelashes brushing up against my skin. I continue to blankly gaze at the the wall as I try not to feel the rage.

"Okay then, I will tell him."

My grandmother weakly says before closing the door.

"Can you believe it? He killed my mother in cold blood and wants to see me."

I say, disbelief and resentment hinting through my tone.

Draco remain quiet, not knowing what to say. His fingers that were tracing my collarbone pauses for a second before trailing up my face. I look down at him, causing my hair to slide off of my shoulder and brush against his face. I close my eyes as his finger traces my jaw, cheek bone, and my lower lip.