𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒𓆙

"Stay here."

He orders before he runs out of our room.

"What is going on, Draco?"

I ask, panic in my voice as he is about to run out the door.

"I don't have any time to explain, just listen to me and stay here."

He sternly says before running away.

That all happened almost an hour ago, but it felt like it had just happened. I sit down on the bed as I chew on my bottom lip anxiously. My finger fumble together, as if they were having a quarrel. He was so panicked and disturbed, something major must be going on.

Please, whoever is in control of this world, please keep Draco safe.

I pray in my head, praying to whatever entity is looking out and controlling the universe.

I jump up on my feet as I hear a loud crashing. I know that Draco ordered me to stay in here but I don't feel so safe.

I run out of the dorm and begin to head towards the great dining hall. Everything feels like it has gone silent as my feet collides against the halls. I hear the glass shattering as I come closer. I run up behind Draco as he stands there, watching his aunt destroy Hogwarts.

My shoulder brushes against his as I stand next to him with my mouth slightly agape with shock. My eyes are empty as my head is blank. Draco looks at me with disappointment and rage when he notices my presence.

"I told you to stay upstairs."

He says, rage in his voice.

His face softens when he looks into my eyes. My soft, melancholy eyes seems to melt his rage towards me as I stand next to him.

"I didn't feel safe, forgive me."

I beg as I plead with my eyes.

His hand protectively intertwines with mine as we walk away from dining hall, following the death eaters. I couldn't but notice how pale he looks, as if the life is drained out of him. His hand is cold and strong as his grip gets tighter, as if I will slip away at any moment.

We walk out the castle as Bellatrix destroys almost everything in the way. Her sickening laugh echoes as she finds the delight in the chaos. We pass the trees as we walk down the hill. The dark atmosphere makes me feel uneasy as Draco pulls me closer with our hands. We continue to walk over to Hagrid's hut, making me grow more nervous.

Bellatrix calls out for Hagrid, making me swallow the air. In a matter of seconds, she puts his house in flames. I hold my breath, as if I am underwater as I process what is happening. My heart pounds against my chest almost painfully, perhaps it has been like this the entire time.

I bury my feet in the ground as I watch with horror as the flames dance. Bellatrix jumps up and down as she laughs. I quickly look over my shoulder and run, bringing Draco with me before Harry can see us. I let my tears flow as we get past the front of Hagrid's house that is up in flames. I'm completely and utterly terrified. My blood that once flowed with warmth now turns cold.

I turn towards Draco. Our eyes meet, we both study each other for a brief moment.

"Are you hurt?"

I ask Draco.

He shakes his head as he looks down at me, with our hands still together.

He has no physical scratches but I can tell that he is mentally wounded. His eyes shows that he is frightened, with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. His eyes seem innocent, like a hurt faye.

"Everything will be alright, everything will be alright."

I repeat to myself as I close my eyes.

We stay behind the burning hut, shielding ourselves from the adults as they do god knows what. We engulf in a quick warm hug, something that we both desperately needed. I feel his stiff body relax as I lay my forehead on his shoulder. I hear him sniffle, meaning that he is crying. We both separate and go further in the woods as we try and get away from the other death eaters, not wanting to show them the evidence that we are not willingly a member.

Crying with him reminded me that we are only kids. We are terrified for out lives as we became one of the original evils. We never wanted this to happen, we would be on the other side if we could. We wanted to be the ones who save Hogwarts, not the ones who destroy it.

If I had the chance, even a glimmer of it, I would betray the dark lord. The values and morals that the death eaters hold is cruel and vile, I never did and will agree with it.

"You're not evil, I just want you to remember that."

I whisper to Draco as I caress his face.

He nods as he wipes the wet tears form his cheek.

"It was horrible, Celeste."

He cries out as memories flash in his eyes.

"I know."

I whisper as I look at him, misery and despair shadowing my eyes.

I cough as I try to make my closed throat go away. My chest hurts, it feels tight as the crackling noise of Hagrid's hut engraves itself into my brain. I steady my breathing as Draco cups the side of face, his thumb brushing away my tears as he does so.

I feel a small amount of light, some good as he gently kisses my lips. The lightness in this dark time is my only hope, as long as we have each other.