𓆙𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𓆙

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
TW: A HORNY COUPLE
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

I stare at the door knob as I stand in front of Draco and I's room. I contemplate going in as I remember how annoyed he was. I push away my damp hair that was the victim of melted snow. I feel myself shiver, but that is only one of my concerns.

"Are you going to go in?"

I hear Blaise ask me a foot away.

"I don't know."

I mutter as I continue to eye the door knob.

Blaise walks away, probably after smiling apologetically to me. But who knows? My eyes never left the door knob.

My hand twists the door knob half way as I contemplate. I snatch my hand away from the door knob as the door busts open. I hold my breath as I stare at the floor, not wanting to meet Draco's eyes. I walk past him, heading towards the bathroom.

"Celeste...."

He says, making me stop in the middle of the room.

I hear the door shut as he walks towards me. I continue to stare at the ground in silence, not wanting to push his nerves. I continue to look down as he stands in front of me. I cannot tell if he is looking at me with annoyance or concern right now.

"Celeste."

He says again, more softly this time.

He bends down, looking up at me. My body slightly shivers as I leave my hair damp. He looks at me with sorrow and regret as he stares into my eyes, something that I wanted to avoid.

He stands up as his hands wraps around each side of my arms. His eyes never leaves mine as I stare back him emptily.

"You're shivering, Celeste."

He points out softly.

"I know."

I reply.

"I'm sorry for lashing out like that."

He apologizes, his tone mixing with regret.

"It's okay."

I whisper.

"It's not, I should never treat you the way I did."

But you did.

"Let's run you a bath and talk."

He says before guiding me by placing his hand onto my back.

He helps me strip from my clothes as he lets the hot water fill the tub. The smell of lavender and rose fills my nose as I step into the bath. As I sit in the bath tub, I stare at the pastel purple water. Draco is sitting next to me, outside of the tub as he rinses my hair with the warm water.

I silently cry as his hands runs through my hair, not wanting to gain more attention. I was already humiliated by returning back to his room in a distressed state. A sniffle catches his attention, outing my depressing state.

Draco stops what he is doing as he looks at me.

"What's wrong, Celeste?"

He asks.

I stay silent, not wanting to answer with something pathetically silly.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing."

I say, only to make him shake his head.

"No, it's my fault that you are like this."

Draco says as his hand caresses the back of my head.