𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒𓆙

"Aren't you going to kiss me on the cheek again?"

Draco asks smugly as he nods to the distant Pansy.

I reply with a scoff, no words.

We were back again at Hogwarts. The halls that were decorated with Christmas trees were now gone; I noticed as Draco and I took a seat in the slytherin common room. I pulled out a letter from my robe's pocket as Draco opened a book, Draco snatches it within a second.

"You're writing to Clermont now?"

Draco asks with a sneer.

He smiled mirthlessly as he opened the letter.

"Dear my beloved Celeste and Draco, who is probably too much of a twit to mind his own business."

I giggle at Samuel's knowledge about Draco.

Draco sends me a quick glare as he continues to read.

"I had a delightful evening at the Malfoy manor with you and Draco, but mostly with you."

Draco reads out, his anger slowly seeping into his words.

"What a desperate slug."

He snarled, causing me to nudge his shoulder.

"He's like that because you have been nothing but mean to him."

I scold as I begin to open one of the many presents that I have received from my admirers.

"Who's Thomas? I don't know a Thomas."

Draco says as he eyes the small note card that was plastered onto the box of chocolates.

"A gryfindor."

He mutters in disgust as he reads the notecard.

"Quit it, will you?"

I scold as I stand up from the seat.

"Why are you standing up?"

He asks.

My heart thumps against the chest as I realize that I must lie. Harry's class is about to start in a couple of minutes yet I want to stay here. A pain in my chest hits whenever I have to make an excuse in order to attend Harry's group, it felt as if I was betraying him.

"I have to leave."

I say with a smile, trying my best to not show my guilt.

I walk out of the slytherin room before he can mutter a word.

I try to conceal my anxiousness before looking back and forth. I stepped into the room of requirement, everybody has already started practicing since I was a couple of minutes late. It took me couple of tries before casting my patronus.

"It's beautiful."

I whisper to myself as I watch the grass snake slither around in the air, leaving a angelic blue shadow behind.

Everybody goes silent as large thumps echoes throughout the room. I freeze, not knowing what to do as everybody's patronus fades. The room turns dark for a second before the loud thumps become more obvious. I feel Fred and George nudge me with a concerned smile before staring at the mirrors with fear. The timid air reeks of fear as the glass shatters, my heart drops to my stomach. A moment of silence strangles us as the youngest student eyes the hole in the stone wall.

I shut my eyes and fist my skirt with fear as the stone walls explodes. I cough as the dust blows my way, it felt as if it was going down my throat. I watch in horror as professor Umbridge and the club stood in front of the hole. Shock pulsates through my body as I see Draco drag a guilty looking Cho besides Umbridge. I watch his smirk crumble as I look into his eyes with guilt.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

I take a seat behind Neville, eyeing the 'special' quill that sat on the desk.

"Ms. Saloux."

Umbridge says with a sinister smile, making me nervous.

"Yes, professor Umbridge?"

I ask, not bothered to conceal the fear in my voice.

"You have these extra sheets."

She says as she places two more sheets of paper onto the desk with a cold smile.

"I am gravely dissapointed in you, Ms. Saloux."

Umbridge says as she bends down to my level.

"Since you broke the Special Inquisitor Requirement club's trust, why don't you write down, 'I must not break the rules', 'I must not lie', and 'I must not break trust'?"

She chirps as she slides a paper towards me.

I wrote down the two sentences with ease, the first one was on my left hand and the second one was on my right. The third one however, was across the belly of my wrist. My groans and whimpers echo throughout the empty room, everybody was dismissed a long time ago.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

Draco stood beside the entrance of the room. He closed his eyes as he heard Celeste's painful cries echoe. He hated how easily Celeste lied to him, it felt like he didn't know her anymore, it felt like she was a stranger once again. He felt like an idiot, being lied to. He felt weak and naive as he remembered all of those lies that Celeste told before leaving him. His ego was badly hurt, it felt as if Celeste stomped on it with her shoes.

Draco opened his eyes as he heard footsteps coming closer.

"Draco."

Celeste whispers with shock, her eyes wide and glossy.

"How long?"

Draco grits out.

"Around a couple of months."

She whispers as she looks down with shame.

"You must be furious with me."

Celeste whispers as she looks up at him with sorrowful eyes.

It pained him. It pained him to see her in so much pain, his eyes moved to the carved words that plastered all over her porcelain skin. He didn't know what to say as he looked into her eyes, he didn't want to say anything.

"Draco, please."

Celeste pleads as Draco storms away from her.

Celeste runs after him as her tears flowed from her eyes. She grabs onto his arm and intensely stares at him with guilt, trying to communicate through her eyes. She couldn't put her emotions into words, what she felt was far more than just guilt.

"I'm sorry, please."

Celeste says, begging at this point.

Draco looks away from her, he couldn't care to look into her eyes.

"Please look at me Draco."

Celeste pleads but Draco continues to look at the ground.

"Please?"

Celeste begs.

"Get away from me."

Draco mutters as he walks away, leaving Celeste frozen in place.